New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime

New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime

Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 3:45am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 62,527

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. To say the least, the 2007 Movie Voyager Optimus Prime mold and it's subsequent repaints aren't exactly CGI accurate. That's why fans rejoiced when they heard of the coming of Voyager Battle Blades Optimus Prime. The figure has made it's way into the toy galleries of Seibertron.com, and as always, we get you as close to the figure as you can without actually owning it. The figure is much more movie accurate compared to his predecessor and is armed with enough weaponry to help continue adding Decepticon heads to his 'face collection' - Prime's capable of wielding Dual Guns or Dual Swords. To top it all off, the Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager comes with a removal Matrix of Leadership. This version of Optimus Prime proves that bigger isn't always better. Check out his gallery by clicking the links and pictures below!

Battle Blades Optimus Prime

Keep it locked at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net and more toy gallery fun!

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 3:50am CDT

Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108104)
Posted by Anonymous on August 3rd, 2010 @ 6:59am CDT
hey seibertron can we have more pictures of he matrix
maybe a few with ha sam holding it and merging it in optimus's chest
those would be awsome
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108132)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on August 3rd, 2010 @ 8:29am CDT
ROARBO wrote:hey seibertron can we have more pictures of he matrix
maybe a few with ha sam holding it and merging it in optimus's chest
those would be awsome

:CON: i agree with u man :CON: and pics of him ripping of the fallens head :CON: yeah i dont if was technecly in jetoptimus mode he hardly had any parts on him :CON:
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108133)
Posted by Alex Jones on August 3rd, 2010 @ 8:31am CDT
I have two of this mold and I highly recommend it.
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108134)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 3rd, 2010 @ 8:31am CDT
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108221)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:43am CDT
What? No pics with Megatron or the Fallen? :P

I'm not sure what this detail above the gold part is supposed to be, but all I can see is Nurse Joy.
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108228)
Posted by PROWLERZ on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:53am CDT
legs way 2 skinny :shock:

:CON:
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108271)
Posted by JaAm! on August 3rd, 2010 @ 11:38am CDT
Neat enough for my wants. :-D
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108295)
Posted by First-Aid on August 3rd, 2010 @ 12:15pm CDT
I don't know about it. His body shape reminds me a lot of Starscream...you can almost see the diamond shape. THe torso and legs seem unproportional to me too...maybe he'll look better in person. Nice job on the pics though, Ryan, as always.
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108398)
Posted by jaws on August 3rd, 2010 @ 5:08pm CDT
Big guns, swords, Matrix of Leadership, and his spark all in a Voyager . . . the hunt begins
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108402)
Posted by First-Aid on August 3rd, 2010 @ 5:17pm CDT
OK, I got him. And he is SICK! Buy him if you get the chance...
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108451)
Posted by muswp1 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 7:40pm CDT
I'd like it better if the swords slid out of his arms instead of swinging out, but it's light years better than the 2007 mold.
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108502)
Posted by autobotPRIME14 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:05pm CDT
Oh im so *beep*ing getting this :KREMZEEK:
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108555)
Posted by Prime Riblet on August 4th, 2010 @ 2:37am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:It looks better than the initial pictures suggested, but I still won't be picking it up, as I already have 3 movie Primes. They're going to have to step up their game even more if they want me to buy more repeat characters for TF3.

I have gotten 2 Leader Primes (one for bot display and one for alt display), so I better pass on this. I do think it looks like a very good figure, but I don't see the point of buying this if someone already has a Leader Class RoTF Prime.
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108619)
Posted by Anonymous on August 4th, 2010 @ 7:12am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:What? No pics with Megatron or the Fallen? :P

its the autobot symbol done terrible on this figure
its on rotf leader prime look closely
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108705)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 4th, 2010 @ 10:27am CDT
Prime Riblet wrote:

Exactly. Unless you're a completionist, or REALLY want a matrix.
Re: New Toy Gallery: HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime (1108863)
Posted by jaws on August 4th, 2010 @ 3:34pm CDT
Having 2nd thoughts--gold plastic might require a paint job, swords wrong color too. Might pickup another Leader OP on clearance: think they're going for $25-$30 @ Wal*Mart lately.

Edit 1: changed my mind, got the only 1 Wal*Mart had this afternoon

Edit 2: It's a pain in the a$# to get the arms to align for truck mode; once you determine the right position everything falls right into place. Alt mode is very accurate.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY
Buy "2006 Hasbro Transformers 1stMovie SeriesDeluxe Class6" Decepticon Divebomb Wal." on EBAY