New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron

New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron

Friday, June 11th, 2010 11:18pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 34,166

Actoys forum member Little Danny has posted a gallery of the upcoming Hunt For The Decepticons series Banzaitron.
This figure is a repaint version of Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon Bludgeon.

Check out the images below:

You can all remaining images over at Actoys forum here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): Actoys Little Danny

Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1085224)
Posted by Short Circuit on June 11th, 2010 @ 11:32pm CDT
WHERE's the black and the face detail? :-( :BOOM:
But some touchups would help, and the cobalt looks nice.

Me still likey a bit more than bludgeon :P
Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1085227)
Posted by First-Aid on June 11th, 2010 @ 11:45pm CDT
Think I'll pass on this one...got Bludgeon already and liked him, but the colors on this one are just...meh.
Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1085274)
Posted by DMSL on June 12th, 2010 @ 2:12am CDT
I thought this was going to be black with silver and grey?

I would've bought that, this i won't.
Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1085280)
Posted by Kibble on June 12th, 2010 @ 2:32am CDT
Wow...and not in a good way. I thought he was black initially, too. The bluish purple and neon green isn't very becoming. Went from a hard to pass up to unnecessary rather quickly.
Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1085324)
Posted by Samsonator on June 12th, 2010 @ 6:36am CDT
From the get go I've been saying this mold doesn't really scream "I'm Batman Banzaitron" to me... It's great to see Action Masters get some more love, but this figure's got nothing on Botcon's Energon Mirage repaint.
Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1085383)
Posted by HighPrime on June 12th, 2010 @ 10:05am CDT
Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1085411)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:42am CDT
HighPrime wrote:The more I see this, the more I like it. Fits in with the G2 crazy color scheme, as well.

I was thinking that as well. Looks pretty cool in these pictures. But since I have Bludgeon, I still don't need it.
Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1085574)
Posted by bvzxa on June 12th, 2010 @ 8:04pm CDT
Well the pics Hasbro put out are shopped up and shiny. These are real pics, and it isn't so much of a repaint that it truly screams BANZAI-tron to me. Pass unless Takara does a slight change of it.
Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1086034)
Posted by Stockade on June 14th, 2010 @ 7:12am CDT
Still dont like it, bludgeon still looks alot better. I wish Hasbro would stop their wishy-washy photoshopness...
Re: New Toy Images of HFTD Banzaitron (1086038)
Posted by Diem on June 14th, 2010 @ 7:24am CDT
Hmm.

On the one hand this is a really good mold, perhaps my favourite of the year, and it certainly deserves more recognition and availability.

On the other hand it reeks of cowardice to produce a mold that is so obviously based around an unexpected character then try to repaint another character out of it.

However, if this is the deal that the fan-sympathizers in Hasbro's design team had to cut to get the original ROTF Bludgeon figure past the suits then I totally support it.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Walmart retro Headmasters Wave 1 set of 4 Brainstorm Mindwipe!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullcruncher" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Headmaster Skullcruncher" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Heroes Of Cybertron: Generation One Collection Grimlock." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY