New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee

New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee

Sunday, May 30th, 2010 10:38am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Game News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 51,908

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Energon board member s250 has gotten 3 new images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee.
This Bumblebee is the toy version of upcoming Transformers video game - War For Cybertron, with paying homage to his Generation 1 counterpart.
The toy is expected to be released in the second half of 2010.

Image

Image

Image

Stay tuned to Seibertron, The Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): s250


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080183)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 30th, 2010 @ 10:46am CDT
I like the look of it.

Reminds me of a 4-wheeled light cycle (Tron).
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080188)
Posted by Mkall on May 30th, 2010 @ 11:07am CDT
Not a huge fan of the bot mode, but the car mode looks neat enough.
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080191)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 30th, 2010 @ 11:16am CDT
I really like the alt-mode, but the proportions of the bot mode are still sort of weird.
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080203)
Posted by Blurrz on May 30th, 2010 @ 12:34pm CDT
Chubbyformer, but I'll take it.
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080209)
Posted by Convotron on May 30th, 2010 @ 1:10pm CDT
I like the figure, forearm kibble and all.
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080210)
Posted by mick1122 on May 30th, 2010 @ 1:26pm CDT
Even though it still reminds me of Dr. Robotnik, I will still wind up getting it for the alt mode.
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080216)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 30th, 2010 @ 1:47pm CDT
Even though he has a chest like Animated Ratchet, I'm still getting him. Makes a good pre-Earth Bumblebee, I might say :lol:
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080220)
Posted by gigazarak on May 30th, 2010 @ 2:17pm CDT
He has NO WAIST! :sad:

But I SUPPOSE the cgi model looks this way, so it's probably faithful to that...

The car mode looks good! I'd go with the "four wheeled light cycle from Tron" description as well...

As an aside... why is all the fun new TF stuff taking so long to hit stores? I know theres a schedule to everything they release, but it seems like an ETERNITY since there was something new and interesting on the shelves... Second half of this year IS TOO FAR AWAY!!! The last interesting toy I picked up recently was ROTF (nest) Bludgeon!

Can't wait for these WFC toys to start making retail... Starting to get bored here! And if an adult collector is getting bored, what about the kids?
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080222)
Posted by DaiShanPrime on May 30th, 2010 @ 2:20pm CDT
Is that a gun on his left hand?
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080225)
Posted by gigazarak on May 30th, 2010 @ 2:37pm CDT
DaiShanPrime wrote:Is that a gun on his left hand?


Looks like it! And he has hands! Not fists!

Funny how it makes a change to see a weapon come with a Transformers toys...
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080232)
Posted by Agamemnon on May 30th, 2010 @ 3:06pm CDT
gigazarak wrote:As an aside... why is all the fun new TF stuff taking so long to hit stores? I know theres a schedule to everything they release, but it seems like an ETERNITY since there was something new and interesting on the shelves... Second half of this year IS TOO FAR AWAY!!! The last interesting toy I picked up recently was ROTF (nest) Bludgeon!

Can't wait for these WFC toys to start making retail... Starting to get bored here! And if an adult collector is getting bored, what about the kids?


Technically, July 1st is the start of the second half of 2010. So, maybe we just have to wait another 31 days?
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080236)
Posted by gigazarak on May 30th, 2010 @ 3:23pm CDT
DaiShanPrime wrote:Is that a gun on his left hand?


Looks like it! And he has hands! Not fists!

Funny how it makes a change to see a weapon come with a Transformer toy...

Agamemnon wrote:
gigazarak wrote:As an aside... why is all the fun new TF stuff taking so long to hit stores? I know theres a schedule to everything they release, but it seems like an ETERNITY since there was something new and interesting on the shelves... Second half of this year IS TOO FAR AWAY!!! The last interesting toy I picked up recently was ROTF (nest) Bludgeon!

Can't wait for these WFC toys to start making retail... Starting to get bored here! And if an adult collector is getting bored, what about the kids?


Technically, July 1st is the start of the second half of 2010. So, maybe we just have to wait another 31 days?


Still too long damnit! ;)
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080293)
Posted by Trikeboy on May 30th, 2010 @ 6:41pm CDT
WAIT!!! This is not game accurate. Where are his cute, pinchable, rosey cheeks. Not buying it till this is sorted. Hmmph.

:lol:
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080324)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 30th, 2010 @ 8:50pm CDT
Pretty good looking figure. I think he looks better posed like this rather than all lengthy with the turtle shell. I'm interested in seeing where his weapon storage is.
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080343)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on May 30th, 2010 @ 10:29pm CDT
Looks like he has the same head mold from the classics version
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080352)
Posted by Gandalf on May 30th, 2010 @ 11:37pm CDT
I didn't think I would like this figure, but I'm digging it. Bought on sight (after Botcon, anyway). I'm really getting a New Beetle vibe from the alt mode. It's a Cybertronian VW! Love it!
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080423)
Posted by WolfDawg on May 31st, 2010 @ 9:22am CDT
It's hard to not like the figure because of his potbellied proportions. He was a potbellied little fella in G1. The only iterations of BB that aren't chunky are his Animated and Movie-verse iterations. I really like this mold a lot, and I'm FAR from a Bumblebee fan.
Re: New Toy Images of War For Cybertron Bumblebee (1080473)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 31st, 2010 @ 1:45pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I like the look of it.

Reminds me of a 4-wheeled light cycle (Tron).


Yep, I that was my thought when we first saw him too.

Lookin' good, though indeed a little potbellied, and he kinda looks like he's got Lockdown hands. I might keep him in vehicle mode a lot of the time anyway, it just looks really cool.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers RBT Optimus Prime Race Track Trailer Playset" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 ALPHA TRION Super 7 ReAction Action Figure Vintage MOC - NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Cenurion Drone WFC-E33 NIOB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - #46 Duke & #45 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Mighty Muggs Megatron + Destro Loose Transformers GI Joe" on EBAY