New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat

New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat

Monday, August 10th, 2009 11:22pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 26,474

Scout Class Wave 4 is filled out with two little guys, Ejector and Nightbeat, and they have crept their way into Seibertron.com's toy galleries. Ejector is a brand new mold, resembling the transforming toaster in the Revenge of the Fallen film. Nightbeat is a repaint of Dead End, in colors paying homage to his G1 Counterpart. You can check out each of their galleries in the links below:

Ejector
New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat

Nightbeat
New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more galleries and updates!

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 11th, 2009 9:28am CDT

Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971536)
Posted by Heckfire on August 11th, 2009 @ 12:13am CDT
Cool...this Nightbeat is small enough to be the original's Headmaster.
Wonder how Furman's planning on killing HIM off? :grin:
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971537)
Posted by Convotron on August 11th, 2009 @ 12:19am CDT
Time to check the new gallery additions!
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971555)
Posted by Bumblebeast on August 11th, 2009 @ 1:24am CDT
Ejector: definately, I don't know about Nightbeat. I bought Deadend though.
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971573)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on August 11th, 2009 @ 2:31am CDT
with a little retooling, ejector could be the dew-bot ;;)

i may get him, just to paint him into the dew bot
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971576)
Posted by Mykltron on August 11th, 2009 @ 2:40am CDT
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971579)
Posted by Blurrz on August 11th, 2009 @ 3:05am CDT
Mykltron wrote:Where did that Sam come from? He looks like he's in scale with HABB, which is more than you can say for the figure that actually comes with HABB.

It's the Indiana Jones Mutt Williams figure. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/toys/transformers-2007/sam-witwicky/1758/
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971584)
Posted by tom brokaw on August 11th, 2009 @ 3:22am CDT
omg ejector! he looks so awesome. nom nom nom!
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971597)
Posted by Elvaan on August 11th, 2009 @ 4:06am CDT
Sandvich ftw.
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971606)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on August 11th, 2009 @ 5:17am CDT
Totally getting Ejector, to hell with Nightbeat, I already got Deadend and am planning on getting the bigger Deadend.
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971641)
Posted by skywarp-2 on August 11th, 2009 @ 7:46am CDT
First of all, as always, great photography, as always.. ;)^

EWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwww!!

I'm sorry, but Ejector has no neck, has a huge ugly looking gargoyle head, he reminds me of a troll from the movie Labyrinth with David Bowie.. yuck!! I can't see how this transformer got released.. honestly.. :HEADHURTS:

Nightbeat, WTF!!!Image

it looks like the freaking "Independence day" Alien!!! with some car parts strewn on it... these 2 figures are a "Huge" PASS for me..
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971656)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on August 11th, 2009 @ 8:43am CDT

You need to get a 12-inch Shia fig from Indiana Jones for Ejector to hassle, though. Glad to see you're having more fun w/ the galleries lately, I know it must be a lot of work. We thank you!
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971657)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 11th, 2009 @ 8:46am CDT
I got both of them over the weekend.

I LOVE Ejector. He's even better than I thought he'd be.

I'm still not crazy about the Dead End/Nightbeat mold, but I bought both anyway. The Nightbeat repaint is really sweet, and it's the paint job that was the reason I bought it. I love the shade of blue that they used.
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971664)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 11th, 2009 @ 9:04am CDT
I hate that cartoony face on Ejector. He looks like he belongs in the Animated line.
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971672)
Posted by Seibertron on August 11th, 2009 @ 9:41am CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Ryan, your galleries are getting better every time! This one cracked me up. I didn't realize he comes with a power cord!

I'm glad you liked the latest galleries. It's fun to get new versions of characters which I can have a little fun with in the galleries (such as Wheelie and Ejector).

I actually had a 12-inch Shia figure in my hands last night at TRU but decided to pass because they didn't have it on clearance, and to be honest, it's quite the ugly mug that the 12" figure has.

The galleries are a ton of work. I probably spend about 30 hours per week working on them. But I have fun with it, and I get rewarded with lots of traffic on Seibertron.com from the galleries and by fans providing me with compliments about the pics. That means a lot to me!
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971674)
Posted by Seibertron on August 11th, 2009 @ 9:45am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:I got both of them over the weekend.

I LOVE Ejector. He's even better than I thought he'd be.

I wasn't particularly a fan of the Nightbeat figure, though I like that they made an homage of one of my favorite Transformers comic book characters. I did love Ejector from the moment I first saw prototype pictures of him a few months ago. It was just a fun figure ... and dammit, who thought we'd ever get a transforming toaster as a Transformers toy? Wow. Awesome! I loved the little guy even more when I saw his "tail" and that you don't have to have his mouth gaping wide open like he's pictured on the back. The character's got spunk. Now if we can only get a proper figure of Dispensor one day. They could even do an "Energon Cola" logo on it instead of a "Mountain Dew" logo, that should be something Hasbro can get away with.
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971686)
Posted by matthew_bb_ on August 11th, 2009 @ 10:19am CDT
Hopefully they have 100 pictures on the bottom of the package from EVERY single angle possible
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971711)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on August 11th, 2009 @ 11:38am CDT
Seibertron wrote: Now if we can only get a proper figure of Dispensor one day. They could even do an "Energon Cola" logo on it instead of a "Mountain Dew" logo, that should be something Hasbro can get away with.

how tall is ejector in vehicle mode on his side?
i might do retool of him into dispensor. it looks like it would work
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971730)
Posted by Seibertron on August 11th, 2009 @ 12:24pm CDT
Wheelimus Prime wrote:

how tall is ejector in vehicle mode on his side?
i might do retool of him into dispensor. it looks like it would work

Not very tall, but he might work still. Here're some size comparison pics:

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... 0&start=28
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971755)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on August 11th, 2009 @ 1:22pm CDT
thanks, i may still paint him.

tiny dispensor would rock
Re: New Toys Galleries: Ejector and Nightbeat (971756)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 11th, 2009 @ 1:26pm CDT
Both are a pass. I already have Deadend so theres no point in getting Nightbeat, and ejector is ugly. If the head were better it might have been a decent figure but as it is now its not. Hasbro should've just made a mountain dew bot and toaster 2 pack.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Vintage Rippersnapper Predacon Abominus Hasbro 1987" on EBAY
Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY