New TPB listing from IDW Publishing

New TPB listing from IDW Publishing

Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 6:12pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 8,422

Seibertron's own typh0id has found a new IDW Transformers TPB listing on Amazon.com.

Transformers: Spotlight, Vol. 5, which will collect Spotlights Blurr, Jazz, Drift, Cliffjumper and Metroplex.
Set for release on October 29th 2009, Transformers: Spotlight Vol. 5 will contain 132 pages and retail for around US$20. No word yet on extra content, but Seibertron.com will keep you updated as news comes to hand.

Also confirmed to be coming soon in TPB format is the Complete Transformers Ark, a compilation of both previously released Ark Addendum's, great news for those who missed out on the individual books.

Also due in the next few months are the Trade versions of Maximum Dinobots and Classic Transformers Vol. 4.

Credit(s): typh0id

This article was last modified on Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 7:53pm CDT

Re: New TPB listing from IDW Publishing (914087)
Posted by 1337W422102 on April 23rd, 2009 @ 6:53pm CDT
Groovy. I love those Classics The Transformers trades!
Re: New TPB listing from IDW Publishing (947968)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 3rd, 2009 @ 9:35pm CDT
Is Maximum Dinobots coming out in TPB? I completely missed that series.
Re: New TPB listing from IDW Publishing (948602)
Posted by Hairball178 on July 5th, 2009 @ 8:22am CDT
I think it comes out in September. I know I've added it to my amazon.com wishlist sometime back.
Re: New TPB listing from IDW Publishing (948660)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on July 5th, 2009 @ 10:39am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Is Maximum Dinobots coming out in TPB? I completely missed that series.

It's out this week.
Re: New TPB listing from IDW Publishing (949251)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 6th, 2009 @ 1:09pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

It's out this week.

*drool*

Thanks.
Re: New TPB listing from IDW Publishing (949576)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on July 6th, 2009 @ 8:24pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:*drool*

Thanks.

Actually, I was wrong. It won't be out this week.
Re: New TPB listing from IDW Publishing (949648)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 6th, 2009 @ 9:49pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:*drool*

Thanks.

Actually, I was wrong. It won't be out this week.

What??? WHAT?!

Then...when...
Re: New TPB listing from IDW Publishing (949658)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on July 6th, 2009 @ 9:59pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:What??? WHAT?!

Then...when...

Next week. Hopefully.

Hey, don't blame me, blame IDW. Or Diamond. Or both.
Re: New TPB listing from IDW Publishing (949728)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 6th, 2009 @ 11:20pm CDT
OK, cool. I saw the covers on here and liked it very much. I don't care for the IDW stuff, I thought DW did very well. But Escalation, Ascension, that stuff I don't care for. But When i saw this, I thought, wow, this is great. So hopefully I can pick this up soon. It's been a while since I seen Grimlock kick ass. (I really really want to see him in TF3.)

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Primes Beachcomber Hot Rod Cyberverse Megatron Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures - Deluxe Class Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY