New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies

New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies

Friday, April 29th, 2011 1:32pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,948

Yahoo! Movies has been updated with a new Transformers DOTM movie poster. We see Optimus Prime, Sam, and Carly with a war torn Chicago and alien ships looming in the background. Take a look below.

Credit(s): Yahoo! Movies, z-span

This article was last modified on Friday, April 29th, 2011 2:09pm CDT

Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215166)
Posted by OptiMagnus on April 29th, 2011 @ 2:21pm CDT
Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215177)
Posted by Chandler Prime 1 on April 29th, 2011 @ 3:09pm CDT
Isnt that thing part of the Ark ?? Thats was my first thought when i first saw it , I mean i know we saw the ark on the moon but anyway just a thought
Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215182)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 29th, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
Is that thing at prime's feet his new jet-pack thingy? I thought they were just leftover peices of jetfire from ROTF, I know he shed them, but maybe they went back to get them? maybe they constructed them into that thing? ya never know..... UNTILL THE ACTUAL MOVIE!!!!
Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215185)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 29th, 2011 @ 3:23pm CDT
z-span wrote:Yeah, I agree. I'm looking forward to this movie 10 fold after seeing the trailer. I'm hoping this time I can actually bring my son. For RotF I couldn't and wouldn't bring him for 2 reasons:

1.) He wasn't old enough.

2.) There was no way I was going to have him sit through seeing Turturro in a thong, Devastator's balls or even let him watch Alice straddle Sam. I sincerely hope I get to avoid that this time around.

they did more than "Straddle" buddy :lol: anyway, you have to keep in mind that this one's gonna be pretty Dark to say the least, so IDK If he would be able to go or not... maybe you watch it first?
Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215200)
Posted by agentdc7 on April 29th, 2011 @ 4:05pm CDT
Not bad. I'm glad they finally put some effort in a TF poster instead of the generic Prime and Bumblebee posters which could easily be mistakened for part 1 or 2.
Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215201)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 29th, 2011 @ 4:06pm CDT
Looks good, but it would be nice to have a poster with CGI's of someone other than Prime or Bumblebee. I don't think I've actually seen Megatron or Starscream on a poster that was the actual film CGI.
Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215261)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 29th, 2011 @ 7:38pm CDT
An epic epic of epicness. And win.

Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215283)
Posted by Phil on April 29th, 2011 @ 9:06pm CDT
I get to see the new trailer on the big screen today thanks to Fast 5, and then I come home to see this poster. Good day for tf haha.
Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215307)
Posted by SaTaN CoNvOy on April 29th, 2011 @ 10:16pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:EDIT: I don't know if I'd take a kid to see this. It looks incredibly dark and violent. More so than the first two.

Can't be as bad as seeing simmons glutes on the big screen. :lol:

My kids are stoked about seeing this movie as well as the wife and just like the first two movies it will be a family event.

:EDIT: ok maybe not so much the wife as me and the kids, but she is looking forward to it. :P
:CON:
Re: New Transfomers Dark of the Moon Poster on Yahoo! Movies (1215346)
Posted by guarayakha on April 30th, 2011 @ 2:04am CDT
OptiMagnus wrote:They're on top of that thing we saw them on during filming...what the heck is it?!

According to the trailer, that is some sort of flying non-transforming Decepticon bug drone.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Legion Class Lot - Prowl - Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Prime Beast Hunters voyager PREDAKING - 100% complete lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Beetle Bumblebee Spike Volkswagen Action Figure" on EBAY