Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus

Tuesday, May 28th, 2013 12:18am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 40,488

Here is a treat for you Cyberverse fans out there. Seibertron.com has added new galleries of Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and the combined form of Abominus.

As if you needed a new reason to revisit the galleries of Hun-Gurr and Twinstrike, they have been updated to include group shots of their fellow "Terrorcon" Predacons as well as comparison shots with their G1 incarnations.

Abominus is the second Cyberverse/Legion class combiner following Revenge of the Fallen Devastator. The galleries are waiting for you to explore below.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Abominus

New TF Prime Beast Hunters Galleries: Cyberverse Abominus, Windrazor, Rippersnapper and Blight

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Rippersnapper

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Blight

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Hun-Gurrr

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Twinstrike

This article was last modified on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 3:37pm CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490706)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 28th, 2013 @ 12:43am CDT
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490712)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2013 @ 1:30am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:How tall does Abominus look compared to his Deluxe and Voyager class Predacon brethren (i.e. - Lazerback, Ripclaw, Grimwing, etc.)?

You'll have to use your imagination but here are some other comparison pics from the gallery ...

Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490713)
Posted by rockman_fan on May 28th, 2013 @ 1:43am CDT

well, the legends devastor is about deluxe size (a bit squat, but still the right size) so i'd imagine he's slightly shorter than a deluxe
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490718)
Posted by noctorro on May 28th, 2013 @ 2:27am CDT
Now you can see that the G1 combiners were mostly the Leader with shoes and short arms.
I do whish they had a bigger head, don't mind a loose one.

Great galleries as usual!
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490727)
Posted by Henry921 on May 28th, 2013 @ 4:36am CDT
Can't wait to get the giftset on this guy.

And dare I say, Shockwave and Screamer are next?
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490741)
Posted by RiddlerJ on May 28th, 2013 @ 8:13am CDT
Ooooh, I can't wait to get the rest of the Terrorcons. So far I only have Twinstrike. I'm amazed by how much these guys mach and improve their G1 counterparts.

With the exception of Hun-Grrr. I agree with the other people who say he should've been a commander class. Still grabbing him though.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490754)
Posted by Rated X on May 28th, 2013 @ 9:10am CDT
Nice pics as always. I take it cutthroat and sinnertwin cant be reversed as legs for a proper G1 look ? I would love to see a fan mode without the big hands and maybe a 3rd party add on set to make him look more serious.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490757)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 28th, 2013 @ 9:20am CDT
Rated X wrote:Nice pics as always. I take it cutthroat and sinnertwin cant be reversed as legs for a proper G1 look ?
Sure they can.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490770)
Posted by Optimizzy on May 28th, 2013 @ 10:12am CDT
Oh my god. I NEED this. TO LIVE.

I never realized that g1 hun-grr was so huge. I haven't had an opportunity to compare them in years. He is wildly out of proportion. Even though I wish BH Hun-grr was commander class and purple I really like these.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490776)
Posted by triKlops on May 28th, 2013 @ 10:29am CDT
Nice! Really looking forward to completing my combiner now.
Hopefully these guys show up soon round my way.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490784)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on May 28th, 2013 @ 10:41am CDT
Pretty sweet, I'm trying to stay away from TF Prime figures at the moment but I may change my mind after all.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490787)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2013 @ 10:58am CDT

I don't believe they can. There's a special connector tab for the legs pieces and a different tab system for the arms. You could swap an arm for an arm or a leg for a leg, but not a leg for an arm.

If I'm mistaken, please let me know so that I can provide pictures of Abominus with his limbs in the G1 positions.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490790)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2013 @ 11:15am CDT
Henry921 wrote:Can't wait to get the giftset on this guy.

And dare I say, Shockwave and Screamer are next?

They are on the gallery menu for this week. I'm going to work on cropping their photos today and hopefully working on some other new galleries in a couple of hours.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490800)
Posted by ScottyP on May 28th, 2013 @ 11:58am CDT
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490806)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2013 @ 12:12pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:Messing around with mine, I couldn't find a way to Scramble City the limbs either. Not a big deal though, I'm not crazy about the combined mode on this guy and will probably keep him unassembled since I like the look of the team.

I agree with your thoughts about the individual members, ScottyP. Seems like that's been the trend on combiners for the past decade anyways. I think it's been since RID and Beast Wars since we've had decent looking combiners.

Windrazor is awesome for a Legion Class figure. They crammed a lot into that little guy.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490809)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 28th, 2013 @ 12:28pm CDT
Hope we see more Combiners at this scale.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490810)
Posted by MGrotusque on May 28th, 2013 @ 12:28pm CDT
Excellent pics! I really like how surprisingly posable he is. And as ridiculous as some people think his combined mode is, i feel it works really well with these guys. I wouldn't want Abominus to be trim, neat and tidy. There's gotta be some ugly in there. With that being said. I think Hasbro did a great job on the colour scheme and paint apps as well. Much better colours than the Target box set. IMO

I'm only missing RipperSnapper and Hun-Grrr for the set. Hun-Grrr is very hard to find. But i'll be stoked when the set is done.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490856)
Posted by wolverinetodd on May 28th, 2013 @ 3:40pm CDT
I'm with the group here on this one that Hun-Gurr should've been at least a Commander Class figure if only to give Abominous a body more proportional to the rest of him. At current, Abominous looks like he's more limbs than torso. But I digress and I will still buy him with the rest of the Terrorcons. That is, if I can find Hun-Gurr to begin with. I can't believe there's only two of him to a case of 12, leaving Bumblebees, Airachnias, and Soundwaves to warm the pegs. Who am I kidding? Of course I can believe this is how Hun-Gurr is packaged. It is Hasbro I'm talking about here. Hasbro finally makes a Combiner that FANS are excited about and they make it damn near impossible to find the main figure that binds them altogether. That'll be my luck with these figures. When the other three hit the stores, I'll find and buy them but I'll still be without a Hun-Gurr. That'll bite.

Wouldn't it be great if Hasbro and Takara actually LISTENED to its fans and produced more combiners, only bigger, perhaps at least Deluxe size. Oh wait, sorry. I must've dozed off and had the most wonderful dream.

Hell, it only took them 30 years to get the Triple-Changers right (which I picked up my Springer and Blitzwing today at my local Wal-Mart Super Center). And like most fans, I want a do-over with Astrotrain and Octane so that they're Voyager Class too.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490874)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 28th, 2013 @ 4:32pm CDT
I'll definitely be picking them up, but probably won't combine them.
Re: New Galleries: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Windrazor, Rippersnapper, Blight and Abominus (1490912)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on May 28th, 2013 @ 7:22pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

I managed to get a decent leg mode out of Twinstrike. I don't know how well the others will work when switched around since he and Hun-Gurrr are the only ones I have

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Heatwave The Fire -Bot 10” w/Lights & Sounds!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Bone Crusher Bonecrusher 33 Voyager Class Complete " on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2012 Destro Exclusive G.I. Joe Transformers Crossover File Card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Logo in Spade Pip Single Swap Playing Card  Ace of Spades" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall Cybertron Deluxe Vortex (Bruticus) 100% Comp" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Studio Series 40 (Bumblebee Movie) Deluxe Class Shatter MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Slipstream Warrior Acid Storm" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE CLASSICS GENERATIONS ACID STORM SEEKER" on EBAY