New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed

Transformers News: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed

Wednesday, April 16th, 2014 12:12PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,514

The British Board of Film Classification has listed details on a new Transformers: Age of Extinction trailer. The new trailer clocks in at 2 minutes and 25 seconds and carries a rating of 12A (PG-13). Hopefully this new trailer will start running soon.

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION

• TYPE Trailer
  • APPROVED RUNNING TIME 2m 25s
  • DIRECTOR(S) Michael Bay
  • CUT This work was passed uncut.

Transformers News: Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers and Posters
Credit(s): BBFC
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565721)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 16th, 2014 @ 12:25pm CDT
Hopefully the emphasis will be on either the Dinobots or Lockdown. No humans, Prime or Bee.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565765)
Posted by PrymeStriker on April 16th, 2014 @ 2:50pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:No humans, Prime or Bee.

:lol:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565778)
Posted by dreadwing95 on April 16th, 2014 @ 3:46pm CDT
hopefully the trailer comes soon
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565782)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on April 16th, 2014 @ 4:05pm CDT
More bots less flesh :CON:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565822)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 16th, 2014 @ 7:09pm CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565867)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2014 @ 11:07pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I had a dream last night where I went to see AOE, and the Dinobots didn't even show up until the very end of the movie. And the last shot in the entire thing was the shot from the Superbowl trailer with Optimus riding Grimlock. I woke up pissed. Now, I'm worried this might actually happen for some reason. If they can show the Dinobots in the trailer actually doing something, I'd be able to rest easy.
Rest easy, my friend. For the shot of Strafe and Bumblebee in a city area should alleviate such worries since that scene would have to mean that some downtown Dinobot battle stuff occurs at some point prior to the final part of the film. :D
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1565882)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 16th, 2014 @ 11:33pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I know, but the Dinobots could be burried all over the country and are awakened when Grimlock is tamed, and the movie ends with the Dinobots saving all the Autobots from battle or something. I'm not saying that's how I expect it to go at all, and I know there are supposed to be more scenes with the Dinobots, but my dream made my subconscious a bit worried, and them showing the Dinobots doing something in the trailer will put any subconscious fears I may have to rest.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1566104)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on April 17th, 2014 @ 6:08pm CDT
It better be as epic as the Dark of the Moon trailer. :!:
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1566219)
Posted by rich prime on April 18th, 2014 @ 8:03am CDT

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1566222)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2014 @ 8:08am CDT
rich prime wrote:Found this awesome wallpaper Look at that ship I can't to see it destroy the city

That is some tiny tiny wallpaper (if it really is).
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1566548)
Posted by rich prime on April 19th, 2014 @ 9:48am CDT
More footage of Lockdown please
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1568212)
Posted by dragons on April 24th, 2014 @ 9:13am CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1568256)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 24th, 2014 @ 10:31am CDT
It's the same as what we already got, just for the Japanese.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1570645)
Posted by El Duque on May 1st, 2014 @ 11:48pm CDT
Paramount China has released a couple of new Transformers: Age of Extinction still featuring Li Bingbing and Stanley Tucci. They will be portray the characters Su Yueming and Joshua respectively, both of whom are involved the human built Transformers program. Check out the promotional still mirrored below:

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573245)
Posted by rich prime on May 12th, 2014 @ 6:44am CDT
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573254)
Posted by Va'al on May 12th, 2014 @ 7:56am CDT
The official Transformers: Age of Extinction Australia Facebook page have posted three new promotional images of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee from the upcoming movie. Optimus Prime is shown both wielding a sword and seemingly impersonating Darth Vader's NO scream, while Bumblebee shows off his new robot mode complete with arm cannon and shuriken looking wheels, as we've seen on an exclusive deluxe toy recently - meanwhile, Lockdown's ship looms in the background. Check them all out below!

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573255)
Posted by Bonekil on May 12th, 2014 @ 8:04am CDT
Awesome pics! Can't wait for the new trailer! :D
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573288)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 12th, 2014 @ 10:06am CDT
Optimus looks more and more badass with every picture.
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573295)
Posted by Torneira on May 12th, 2014 @ 10:27am CDT
OPTIMUS: BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL... I HAVE THE POWER!!!

:P
Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer Listed (1573308)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 12th, 2014 @ 10:49am CDT
Primus, that Optimus is so damn ugly...

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Sky Claw with Smokescreen New MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 19 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Universe Onslaught Complete Ultra Class - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 21 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Action Figure - Dinobot Slug - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 26 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Beast Fire Predaking New MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 26 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Age Of Extinction Flip'N'Change Bumblebee NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 35 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Age Of Extinction Flip'N'Change Autobot Drift NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 35 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Age Of Extinction Flip'N'Change Lockdown NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 35 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Armada GALVATRON Giga-Cons Tank Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 43 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem