New Transformers Animated Galleries Online!

New Transformers Animated Galleries Online!

Tuesday, February 10th, 2009 10:19pm CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 38,019

The Toy Gallery section has been updated with some of the most recent figures from the Transformers Animated toy line. To see the galleries of Swindle, Waspinator and Samurai Prowl use the following links:

Samurai Prowl

New TFA Galleries are up!

Waspinator

New TFA Galleries are up!

Swindle

New TFA Galleries are up!

Wreck-Gar

New TFA Galleries are up!

Blurr

New TFA Galleries are up!

And for comparison, check out the galleries of Beast Wars Waspinator, Animated Prowl, and Generation One Swindle while you’re at it!

Credit(s): Seibertron

This article was last modified on Thursday, February 12th, 2009 9:48pm CST

Re: New Transformers Animated Galleries Online! (882268)
Posted by T-Macksimus on February 10th, 2009 @ 10:30pm CST
It may be snowing where I'm at but I KNOW Hell hasn't froze over. The words "Waspinator looks more bad-ass than Prowl" were sooo close to rolling off my tongue! I'm going to fiddle with my monitor settings to make sure I'm seeing this right.

Aside from Swindles smirk, I'm digging all 3 of these and I have been VERY slow to warm up to the TFA Toy line. I finally got my first TFA figure for Christmas and I'm already making notes of which figures to tell my kids that I want for my birthday come spring. Samurai Prowl is already on that list.
Re: New Transformers Animated Galleries Online! (882270)
Posted by Baha08 on February 10th, 2009 @ 10:37pm CST
I had to nab these while they were on Hasbro's shop. I got lucky because Samurai Prowl is now out of stock.

I'm hoping Waspinator will pay homage to the BWs figure and have a crap load of removable parts. :lol:
Re: New Transformers Animated Galleries Online! (882278)
Posted by Omega Charge on February 10th, 2009 @ 11:13pm CST
First time I had seen Waspinator packaged.

Great galleries, but I'm probably done with Animated for now, just gotta get the upcoming Arcee.
Re: New Transformers Animated Galleries Online! (882294)
Posted by PlasticAddict on February 11th, 2009 @ 12:06am CST
T-Macksimus wrote:I'm already making notes of which figures to tell my kids that I want for my birthday come spring. Samurai Prowl is already on that list.

Wait, your kids get you transformers gifts? That's so awesome and crazy at the same time! Man I wonder how I would keep up with my transformers collection hobby when I have kids, let alone keeping my current collection. And as for getting action figure as gifts from a younger generation, how does that work? haha. sorry to get off topic but I guess I envy you even though I'm not at that stage yet.

As for the new figures, I love all three of them, though I would probably have to skip them as I have spent too much the past year on tf figures.
Re: New Transformers Animated Galleries Online! (882352)
Posted by Diem on February 11th, 2009 @ 6:27am CST
Now I'm even more desperate to get Swindle.
Re: New Transformers Animated Galleries Online! (882444)
Posted by Seibertron on February 11th, 2009 @ 9:10am CST
Animated Wreck-Gar and G1 Wreck-Gar will be posted around noon central time today. Animated Blurr, G1 Blurr, and Targetmaster Blurr with Haywire will be posted tomorrow. Activators Cliffjumper and Dirge will be posted on Friday. Tons of galleries coming down the pipes ... about 60 altogether!
Re: New Transformers Animated Galleries Online! (883797)
Posted by Agent 007 on February 13th, 2009 @ 7:13pm CST
very nice job as usual Ryan btw u tfd blurr wrong the feet are supposted to be turned around.
Re: New Transformers Animated Galleries Online! (894693)
Posted by WarzoneBeta on March 6th, 2009 @ 5:01pm CST
a quote from waspys bio:
"can survive being blown to peices"
...This is looking very very very promising :twisted:
i do belive that everyones favorite punching bag is back folks.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Transformers ReAction Figures by Super 7 (Wave 1 Complete) Optimus, Megatron etc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Paradron Medics Ratchet and Lifeline" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise RATCHET & LIFELINE Paradron Medics 2-Pack MISB in USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Lot 4 RollerForce Groundhog DirectHit PowerPunch Double" on EBAY
Buy "IN HAND Transformers WFC Galactic Odyssey Paradron Medics RATCHET LIFELINE MISB" on EBAY
Buy "WSC-GS21, DECEPTICON SANDSTORM TRANSFORMERS, GENERATIONS SELECTS 2020,  IN HAND!" on EBAY