New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies

New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies

Thursday, May 27th, 2010 3:10am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Collectables
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 66,953

With Transformers Animated now immersed in Japanese culture, the merchandise has been pouring in from left and right. The latest happens to be a group of keychain plushies, revealed by Dengeki Online. So far there are two Autobots and two Decepticons, as Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron and Starscream are Superdeformed into this style. Check them out below, and leave your reaction in the Energon Pubs!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Blurrz

Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079124)
Posted by Editor on May 27th, 2010 @ 3:22am CDT
That is an awesome Megs, I'll one of those, if not a full set.
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079126)
Posted by Rated X on May 27th, 2010 @ 3:46am CDT
Oh lawd, here we go again...
:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Top 5 most ridicuious Transformer related items of all time:

1. Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies

2. Mighty Muggs

3. Animated keychains (from coin machines)

4. Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck transformers

5. Optimash Prime (Mr. Potato Head)

Guys, if Im missing any, feel free to add to the list....
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079128)
Posted by Chaoslock on May 27th, 2010 @ 3:56am CDT
Megatron and Starscream are cool, might get those.

Rated X: Your list is flawed, since you forgot the Bayformers toothbrush, the Bayformers SHAVING KIT and the bubble baths.
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079142)
Posted by VYPER ALPHA on May 27th, 2010 @ 5:23am CDT
i will have to get the bumblebee for my wife.
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079153)
Posted by OmegaPrime98 on May 27th, 2010 @ 6:33am CDT
oh god #-o this is the most wierd thing about transformers that i have EVER seen in my LIFE!!! who else thinks that they look stupid??? this would probally even scare the :CON:
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079156)
Posted by OmegaPrime98 on May 27th, 2010 @ 6:34am CDT
Chaoslock wrote:Megatron and Starscream are cool, might get those.

i SO agree :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079166)
Posted by Diem on May 27th, 2010 @ 7:09am CDT
These things are fantastic! I'm gonna have to get them.
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079250)
Posted by Tekka on May 27th, 2010 @ 12:13pm CDT
I want one.
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079261)
Posted by kriksix on May 27th, 2010 @ 12:35pm CDT
awww a cute Megatron.. me want
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079346)
Posted by Rated X on May 27th, 2010 @ 3:26pm CDT
OmegaPrime98 wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:Megatron and Starscream are cool, might get those.

i SO agree :BANG_HEAD:

Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079353)
Posted by Julie85 on May 27th, 2010 @ 3:54pm CDT
They're so cute! I want an Optimus. How big are they? Since they are "keychain" plushies, I would assume they are quite small.
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079370)
Posted by Editor on May 27th, 2010 @ 4:52pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Oh lawd, here we go again...
:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Top 5 most ridicuious Transformer related items of all time:
1. Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies
2. Mighty Muggs
3. Animated keychains (from coin machines)
4. Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck transformers
5. Optimash Prime (Mr. Potato Head)
Guys, if Im missing any, feel free to add to the list....

While I could address that I take personal offense at your list and your need to post it as I feel I should be insulted as I own a number of those. I will hold off and simply question why you would label these "Of all time", is there anything on your list that is more than a few years old? Did you see some of the stuff that came out in the Eighties?

These are great, if you don't agree, fine it's your opinion and your right, but you can also choose to say so without the negativity, or set up a separate thread for your list to discuss what is or isn't ridiculous products.
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1079566)
Posted by OmegaPrime98 on May 28th, 2010 @ 8:17am CDT
Rated X wrote:Damn...I had no idea it got that bad. Oh yeah I forgot about the recent Transformer underwear available in adult sizes. Now that was pretty bad !!!

O_O WHAT. THE. SLAG!!!! - facepalm - #-o
Re: New Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies (1080004)
Posted by Rated X on May 29th, 2010 @ 3:15pm CDT
Editor wrote:
Rated X wrote:Oh lawd, here we go again...
:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Top 5 most ridicuious Transformer related items of all time:
1. Transformers Animated Keychain Plushies
2. Mighty Muggs
3. Animated keychains (from coin machines)
4. Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck transformers
5. Optimash Prime (Mr. Potato Head)
Guys, if Im missing any, feel free to add to the list....

Im sorry if I offended you or anyone. I didnt realize that some people get sensitive about a little humor. I must admit you got me about the "all time" part cause I did not keep track of actual "non-figure" products for the last 25 years. The only one I own is a transformers lunchbox that I actually used in elementry school in 1986. But just to be upfront, I dont deal with dolls. It appears some of the other posters agree with me. But one again, sorry if I offended you.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Head Robots Transformers Hot Head Duro-5 Military assault Driver parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers studio series Hot Rod, Jazz, Blurr #86" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS Fall of Cybertron DELUXE Autobot Air Raid Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS GALVATRON FACTORY BATTLE Lot of  Clear Blue Panels #K101531" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 4 YELLOW CAUTION BRICKS" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 7 Grey Panels #K101493" on EBAY