New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox

New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox

Tuesday, May 19th, 2009 10:05pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 18,282

A new listing has been posted at Amazon.com that is described as a Transformers movie based 2010 calendar. The calendar features starlet Megan Fox as lead character Mikaela with multiple shots of the actress from the 2007 Transformers film.

New Transformers Calender featuring Megan Fox

New Transformers Calender featuring Megan Fox

The calendar is priced at $10.19 USD and is listed as a preorder. If you want the year 2010 to be full of Megan Fox, click here to place your order.

Credit(s): Amazon.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 19th, 2009 11:04pm CDT

Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923578)
Posted by First-Aid on May 19th, 2009 @ 10:11pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923593)
Posted by rpetras on May 19th, 2009 @ 11:13pm CDT
I am FOR this.
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923603)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 19th, 2009 @ 11:59pm CDT
Now if these were her swimsuit pics id be tempted to buy but its just pics of her from the movies so ill pass.
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923618)
Posted by JazZeke on May 20th, 2009 @ 12:54am CDT
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923629)
Posted by WhiteRabbit on May 20th, 2009 @ 1:29am CDT
JazZeke wrote:Oh geez, just when you think the producers of this movie can't get any more shameless.

Better'n those G1 calendars full of over-recycled Pat Lee art. ;P
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923647)
Posted by Psychout on May 20th, 2009 @ 3:26am CDT
Why are they using stills from the last movie?

Surely they should be using images from the new one... The FHM calendar is better.
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923708)
Posted by typh0id on May 20th, 2009 @ 8:59am CDT

How is that shameless? Calendars based on blockbuster movies are a completely common way to promote the movie...And since Fox is in the movie primarily for eye-candy in the first place, having her featured prominently in the calendar seems perfectly natural...
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923741)
Posted by JazZeke on May 20th, 2009 @ 10:32am CDT
typh0id wrote:

Sex appeal to promote a movie that's supposed to be about robots? I call that pretty shameless pandering.

Though WhiteRabbuit does have a valid point... :P
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923797)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 20th, 2009 @ 12:49pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Oooooohhhhh yeah...now there is the first absolute must have from ROTF that EVERYONE will agree on! :-D :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

While my first instinct was to agree whole-heartedly with you, I am reasonably sure that there are some fan-girls on the site who might have a differing opinion.
And to be perfectly honest, I'm still going to hold out for the calender with more robots than humans. Fox's build is just a little bit TOO athletic for my taste.
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (923948)
Posted by Prime Riblet on May 20th, 2009 @ 4:42pm CDT
JazZeke wrote:
typh0id wrote:

Though WhiteRabbuit does have a valid point... :P

There is no difference between this use of sex appeal and the uses employed by auto manufacturers, beer companies, soda companies, gum companies, local HVAC repairmen, etc. People use sex appeal to sell everything. If it works then people are going to use it. If people don't like a goofy little calendar, then it's pretty easy not to buy it. This movie is geared more toward a demographic that will be eager to get those images-for better or worse, that is the truth. Also, Megan Fox wasn't hired for her acting skills in the first place . She is hot and that is about it. She is a promotional tool for these movies and nothing else. I say it is good marketing, and I would do the same thing if I were making the decision.

However, I could care less about buying a calendar. I like Classic Car calendars better.
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (924118)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 20th, 2009 @ 10:55pm CDT

I may have to buy this calendar just to get my brain functions to level out.
I'll just go sit in the corner and play with Wheelie for awhile...

Oh and those hot women in the car calendars...they are really just a way of testing the wax. If the bikini-clad girl can't stay put on the hood of a Mustang, that's the kind of wax I want for my car. It's not about sex, it's product testing. :P
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (924503)
Posted by cybercat on May 21st, 2009 @ 3:10pm CDT
Sigh. I guess I'm in the minority that actually looks at Megan Fox's *face* which always looks to be slightly pissed off, and obviously, having the grave misfortune of being a heterosexual female, I'm probably going to pass on this calendar. But I'm not going to protest the skanxploitation.

Just for the record, to anyone who is thinking of further calendar ideas, can we NOT do a Shia calendar? Please? And definitely not an Agent Simmons calendar. Criminy.

HK, now, a Starscream calendar, that's all right....
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (924541)
Posted by Prime Riblet on May 21st, 2009 @ 4:25pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:Sex appeal and HVAC Repairmen in the same sentence just totally fubar'ed my thought process. I now have a visual that may very well cost me hundreds in Therapist visits. Damn You! 8-}

I may have to buy this calendar just to get my brain functions to level out.
I'll just go sit in the corner and play with Wheelie for awhile...

You are thinking about tool calendars! :P
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (924757)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 21st, 2009 @ 11:10pm CDT
If you had seen the 2004 Makita Calender you would too. Never had a desire or need for a 3/8" Driver Drill but damned if I didn't want one (or at least the drills holder :grin: )
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (924840)
Posted by Starscream217 on May 22nd, 2009 @ 3:40am CDT
oooh god shes so hot! lol =P~
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (925041)
Posted by syphonn on May 22nd, 2009 @ 2:22pm CDT
I used to think she was hot, until ...
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (928408)
Posted by hellsing_mongrel on May 29th, 2009 @ 1:40pm CDT

Seriously, wtf is this shit??? :evil: Transformers is about TRANSFORMERS! NOT HUMANS! This is an insult to my intelligence!!!
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (928602)
Posted by JazZeke on May 29th, 2009 @ 8:20pm CDT
hellsing_mongrel wrote::? Oh, this is just fragging greaaaaaaat. 'Cause you know, I totally went to the first movie JUST because I wanted to some some hooker in tight shorts bouncing around the screen. There were robots? What are you talking about???

Could have been worded a bit more eloquently, but THANK you for backing up my position.
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (928787)
Posted by hellsing_mongrel on May 30th, 2009 @ 2:49am CDT
Haha yeah, sorry. I normally am more well-spoken then that, just seeing something as low-brow as a sexploitation calendar for Transformers made me raaaaaaage. >_<
Re: New Transformers Calendar featuring Megan Fox (929103)
Posted by Nico on May 30th, 2009 @ 5:05pm CDT

Is the kind of slag that sells.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada set DUNE RUNNER / ICEBERG / RANSACK Adventure Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class Optimus Prime New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Battle Call Officer Class FIGUR" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY