Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 11:33pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 27,790

The Transformers Collectors' Club shared a new image of their Subscription Service 3.0 exclusive Serpent O.R. This image give a good look at both modes. If you are interested in subscribing to the service, the sign up period ends October 2nd at 11:59 p.m. If you need another look, check out the rest of the figures which include Krok, Nacelle, Tarantulas, Carzap with Blackrock and G2 Starscream.

Transformers News: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes

Credit(s): Transformers Collectors' Club

Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610319)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 2nd, 2014 @ 1:37am CDT
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610371)
Posted by Rated X on October 2nd, 2014 @ 9:08am CDT
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610375)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2014 @ 9:19am CDT
Rated X wrote:Im gonna keep him and find a backspace on my shelf for him to inhabit, but I agree TFCC needs to stay the hell away from GI Joe. Whats next ? A ratchet repaint to homage Doc ? Freaking stupid. But it could have been worse. They could have put marissa as one of the 3.0 figures or as the freebie. That would have really pissed me off.
At least this toy has precedence for existing:

Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610377)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on October 2nd, 2014 @ 9:20am CDT

Eh, FunPub runs both clubs, I'm surprised they waited this long to do crossover exclusives.
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610384)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 2nd, 2014 @ 9:37am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:Scamper (Megatron)

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I assume you mean Slammer?

Yeah, Nemesis Prime. I edited my earlier post and deleted the wrong word. YEAH! Slammer.
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610391)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 2nd, 2014 @ 9:47am CDT
Gotta say, of the other Joe repaints I'd be pleased with... at the top of the list would be a nice blue Cobra Rattler out of Powerglide.

If we got an entire line of excellent Joe/Cobra vehicles that transformed into mechs or Transformer characters (ie. NOT human-styled GI Joe characters like that daft Star Wars or Marvel line) I'd buy them up quick.

Putting human characters and faces on those lines killed them for me. Made them into kids toys instead of anything I could relate to or believe could actually exist in "real life".

That's like me painting my face on the hood of any car I drive. What kind of narcissist would make a transforming robot that looks like himself/herself... with his/her face... and skinny little people legs... or of a little boy like Anakin??? That's just weird.

Still holding out for this awesome line of TF/Joe armed to the teeth ala Roadbuster/Whirl meched-out crossovers. Hasbro... DO IT!!! :grin:
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610396)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on October 2nd, 2014 @ 10:50am CDT
Serpentor's one of the guys I'm looking forward to most, actually. This isn't Serpentor riding a ship based off himself it's based off the SerpentO.R. character in the crossover, which I really liked. The face here is just a repaint of Senator Ratbat's (which works surprisingly well).
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610425)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2014 @ 12:29pm CDT
The only way this figure could be more perfect is A) if came with the pink versions of God and Zad for the Serpent Scepter, and B) if it was given the more proper name of "Serpentor Prime" instead of "Serpent O.R."
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610468)
Posted by shajaki on October 2nd, 2014 @ 2:44pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Well, they're closer than Acid Storm was to his cartoon counterpart, which was a single flat colour, if that's what you mean. But if FunPub can't make a 100% matching Sunstorm what makes you think they'll make a "close" Acid Storm? And if you acknowledge they wouldn't, then why bother? If the Takara MP is any indication that camo effect is not going away.
i see what your saying about the classics acid storm. as for MP acid storm, i might be one of the few people who genuinely liked him! sure he had the camo thing going, but it was done well with that strange minecraft 8-bit thing it had. aside from the "boo he shoulda been skywarp or something" fandom anger, i dont see why he was so poorly received.

Gauntlet101010 wrote:Some people hate KOs, so it makes sense for them to complete the Rainmakers set. Personally, I'd rather they try other things. Any of the unreleased G2 colour schemes would be nice. Or a Classics Exhaust (that'd be neat). But, if we're talking about the Rainmakers, I can see the sense in them making the remaining two (as opposed to doing a full set).
yeah. i dont know why im complaining... ill buy any seeker they release in that mold :lol:
and i would SO be into a generations exhaust!
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610480)
Posted by Va'al on October 2nd, 2014 @ 3:49pm CDT
Just in from the Transformers Collectors' Club is a reminder for everyone who has yet to sign up for the Subscription Service 3.0, which will allow you to receive the six announced figures of Serpent O.R, Carzap, Nacelle, Tarantulas, Krok and G2 Starscream, that today - 2nd October - is the last day to so! In addition, the Club has included a new piece of round-up art for all to enjoy, check it out below.

Today is the FINAL day to sign up for the TFSS 3.0 and we have one last little story surprise to go along with the amazing toy offerings. Check out the attached flyer for what fans can expect to see when it comes to THE 1980's CLASSIC version of everyone's favorite Decepticon... Starscream!

(New art included!)

People can signup for the TFSS 3.0 here.

UPDATE: New revised closing date

Hello all,

We have had several request to extend the deadline for those members who get paid on Friday. The new order deadline is Monday at 5pm Central Time. Don't wait until the last minute and miss these great figures!

In addition, please note that even if you subscribed to version 2.0 you are NOT automatically included in version 3.0. Each subscription set is its own process so if you want these great figures, you must subscribe again.

Thanks to all of you who have already subscribed!

Please note that this time we will not be ordering any extra figures beyond those for damage replacement. This means that very few may/may not make it in the store.

The service is available to anyone who is a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club. The cost of this figure subscription service is $297 (plus shipping). You can pay all at once or in 3 installments. The 6 toys that make up the TFSS 3.0 are: KROK, NACELLE, TARANTULAS, CARZAP, SERPENT O.R. and G2 STARSCREAM. In addition to that you will receive a BONUS 7th figure to be mailed out with your final shipment.

Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610507)
Posted by K2vox on October 2nd, 2014 @ 5:09pm CDT
I want that carzap badly... I don't know why, it just screams awesome and innovative to me. I love wild color schemes and it reminds me of Bugbite.
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610527)
Posted by Bassmasterdust on October 2nd, 2014 @ 7:10pm CDT
Cobra!!!!
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610543)
Posted by megatronus on October 2nd, 2014 @ 9:25pm CDT

I'm not into Joe stuff, but I don't mind Joe homages as long as they're actual Transformers. They would never (I hope) put Marissa Fairborn in the Subscription Service, just like they wouldn't put the SDCC versions of Barroness/Ravage, Hound, Jetfire, or that Joe-scale Bludgeon into the TFSS. But if it transforms...

Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610556)
Posted by No One on October 2nd, 2014 @ 10:26pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:I signed up for TFSS 3.0, but this is one of the ones I'm definitely selling. Though the color scheme is interesting, I have zero interest in GI Joe.

What do you want for it?
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610563)
Posted by Bassmasterdust on October 2nd, 2014 @ 10:55pm CDT
I don't have any versions of that SERPENT O.R. mold. Its a sweet way to check it out. I always loved Serpentor in GI Joe. Plus I have an idea old GI Commando center I'd display him on.
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1610969)
Posted by william-james88 on October 5th, 2014 @ 12:31am CDT
Transformers fan John Deluna has shared in hand images via his twitter page of Transformers Club's 'mystery figure' Eject and Rewind, which use the Universe Rumble/Frenzy mold. This means the figures are being shipped out and should be reaching you soon.

Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1611067)
Posted by Flashwave on October 5th, 2014 @ 12:17pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1611070)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 5th, 2014 @ 12:24pm CDT
I wish a 3P would make us a little snap on chest with their exact detailing. I think that would help them a lot.
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1611155)
Posted by ebonyleopard on October 5th, 2014 @ 5:03pm CDT
So, they'll ship together? That's good to know. Usually when these notices get made I end up seeing them by Monday or Tuesday. Too bad series 3 of this isn't as good as the first 2 were.
Re: New Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Serpent O.R. Image Shows Both Modes (1611159)
Posted by shajaki on October 5th, 2014 @ 5:37pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Still can't decide if I like the mold as the Autobot Tapes. I have the Rumble/Frenzy set but thery don't strike me as Rewindy...
theyre little, have new proper looking heads, and embody enough of the "tape" aspect even if its not the correct tape. theyll look good along side whichever blaster you have (mines device label broadblast).

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return SKULLSMASHER & GRAX Deluxe Class Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Autobot Headmaster Retro G1 Re-Issue Brainstorm Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 Headmaster Reissue WEIRDWOLF Brand New! Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmaster Weirdwolf Reissue Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "HEADMASTER Skullcruncher TRANSFORMERS G1 Hasbro 1986 Figure Vintage Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY