New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order

Transformers News: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order

Thursday, January 3rd, 2019 7:35PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 9,933

With Season One of Cyberverse drawn to a close, we have word of a newly-listed Cyberverse DVD currently available for pre-order. Titled ‘Transformers Cyberverse: The Journey’, the anthology consists of 66 minutes of product, which can only be assumed to consist of the first six episodes, given the DVD’s plot synopsis and the title of the collection corresponding to the show’s fourth episode, ‘The Journey’.

The DVD itself is listed here by New Zealand based online retailer MightyYape.com for $10 NZD (approximately $6.68 USD, without shipping), and is slated to for released on February 20th, 2019.

Transformers News: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order

Are you considering picking up this short collection, or would you rather wait for a full-season package? Let us know what you think in the Energon Pub Forums below!
Credit(s): MightyYape
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2002392)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on January 3rd, 2019 @ 8:49pm CST
Yeah, this is pretty hard to find news(probably not maybe), besides, I'd watch the whole show on YouTube. It's free :-D
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2002418)
Posted by Acolyte on January 4th, 2019 @ 1:26am CST
Save your money.

1) If it's not even the full season? We're talking 11-minute episodes peeps, that you can find for free in various corners of the interwebs (although not streamable overseas in Japan). I purchased it early on iTunes because I really, really need more visual Transformers action in my life, but...

2) The show is absolute garbage. The writing and action feel completely vapid and soulless. I've listened to podcasts where diehard fans say stupid things like, "I'd be comfortable if our legacy voices all came from the Cyberverse actors" and I can't pick my jaw up off the ground. YHGTBFSM. The voice acting is some of the worst (just the horrible attempt to imitate Peter Cullen in OP makes me shudder) I have ever seen in a Transformers show. Ever. E.V.E.R. If this is what we can resign ourselves to getting from the likes of the Allspark Studios Grand Strategy for Making All Things Evergreen Gee-WUHN! for the Rest of Time, then Transformers will die the death it deserves. The burnout will be so very, very real. There was a time when the franchise took risks and invented whole new things that launched the imaginations of thousands (i.e. Beast Wars). Such a time will probably never come again if this show is any sign. Hasbro learning all the wrong lessons.

3) My 3yo daughter, who loves Transformers and anything child-oriented and age-appropriate she can watch on TV, can't stand the show. She begs to watch something else anytime I suggest it, and completely tunes out or goes and reads books when she finds me trying to watch it for posterity's sake.

4) Buy a few seasons of an earlier show - ANY earlier show - before you put any more money towards Cyberverse.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2002436)
Posted by jON3.0 on January 4th, 2019 @ 4:36am CST
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2002446)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 4th, 2019 @ 5:14am CST
jON3.0 wrote:Probably best if I keep my personal opinions personal about this series. Might affect my working relationship with them. I'm going to keep beating on the door of Boulder Media until I get an answer. My agent has tried. I've tried. I would at least like to have a shot. My kids have not had the best things to say about the show but I haven't had the time to check it out for myself outside of one episode and the promos.

As much as I enjoy some of the voices on the show, your portrayals would be excellent, I've enjoyed your work so far.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2002460)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 4th, 2019 @ 8:58am CST
If you were to give at least one more episode a chance, I'd highly recommend checking out Episode 10 "Maccadam's". One of the best (if not the best), legitimately good (or even great) episodes of the first season. ;)^
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2002478)
Posted by Flashwave on January 4th, 2019 @ 10:05am CST
Sabrblade wrote:

I also would reccomend Extinction Event, its not as good character wise as Maccadam's, but its nice to see Shockwave just show up and go full 80s Villian. Not even Prime Megatron went to quite the extent this Shockwave was ready to go to.

As to the seties as a whole, its good, and its toyline doesnt do it justice, but its not likr Prime goof
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2002899)
Posted by jON3.0 on January 6th, 2019 @ 3:02am CST
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2002983)
Posted by Nexus Knight on January 6th, 2019 @ 3:30pm CST
jON3.0 wrote:I still plan on seeing it eventually but the only way I can at the time is on YouTube and I never have the time.

Well, last episode of season chapter one is up, so binging is totally now possible.

Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2003726)
Posted by notirishman on January 9th, 2019 @ 10:33pm CST
Thanks to heads up from Seibertronians Nexus Knight and Nathaniel Prime, we have word that the 18th episode of the Transformers: Cyberverse cartoon is now up on Hasbro's YouTube channel, "Eruption!" This episode is part two of the season finale, and overall, is the "Chapter One" finale! Our Autobots, Grimlock, Windblade, Bumblebee, along with Teletraan-X, fight the Decepticon Seekers under Shockwave and Shadow Striker. During this, the Autobots must get in to the Ark, and activate the Autobots!

So check out the episode below and tell us what you think in the Pub forums below!

The episode has aired in Singapore and Cartoon Network for US airing, as well as the Cartoon Network mobile app and their website.

Check out the last episode/part 1, "Awaken Sleeping Giants," here.

Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2003747)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on January 10th, 2019 @ 5:45am CST
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2003778)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 10th, 2019 @ 9:31am CST
Nathaniel Prime wrote:It's about time you posted this. I sent the notification like a week ago >:oP , not that I'm mad. Haven't seen the episode yet, will do when I get home.
The episode's been viewable online since December 18. ;)
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2003781)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on January 10th, 2019 @ 9:50am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
The episode's been viewable online since December 18. ;)

Further emphasis that it should have been reported and posted sooner. But by now, I am itching for some more figure reveals. Cyberverse and Bumblebee movie figures aren't enough. Bring on some Studio Series, or Siege, or even Masterpiece lol :D
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2003808)
Posted by Nexus Knight on January 10th, 2019 @ 11:28am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
The episode's been viewable online since December 18. ;)

Better late than never, right?
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2003875)
Posted by notirishman on January 10th, 2019 @ 4:33pm CST
Nexus Knight wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
The episode's been viewable online since December 18. ;)

Better late than never, right?

Heh, heh, heh. Yeeeeeah

Also, Nathaniel Prime, you sent the notfication 3 days ago. Not sure of you're exaggerating or...

By the way, we don't news Cyberverse episodes until its YouTube release. Not sure if that's what you meant buuut...
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse DVD Avaliable for Pre-Order (2005312)
Posted by Longlive Roddie on January 17th, 2019 @ 3:06pm CST
Can't wait for season two.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
"New Year, New Toys"
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Prime RID Robots in Disguise Deluxe Airachnid MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse 1 Step Changer Soundwave Action Figure. Age 6+. NEW" on EBAY
Buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers G2 Minibots Minibot Mini bot bots complete Bumble Bee" on EBAY
Buy "TransFormers DOTM Cyberverse Autobot POWERGLIDE action figure, Japanese version" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro G2 Transformers Autobots Dreadwing Figure 1993 Vintage Generation 2 Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G2 Cyberjets Air Raid MOSC Sealed" on EBAY