New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK

New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK

Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 11:39am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 12,838

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We have a nice roundup of news for the availability of several Transformers Cyberverse toys in three international markets (which are coincidentally all anglophone).

Firstly, these toys have finally appeared in the US. Fans have reported seeing several classes at Target. The classes found were the one steps ($9.99), warrior class ($14.99) and scout class ($7.99), the later one being made up of toys that do not fully transform.

Transformers News: New Transformers Cyberverse Sightings in USA, Canada and UK


In Canada, the warrior class has also been found. This class has Shockwave, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Starscream. They were found at Toysrus, priced at $19.99 CAD, the same price point as Generations deluxe figures.

Transformers News: New Transformers Cyberverse Sightings in USA, Canada and UK


Last but not least, fellow Seibertronian ZeroWolf has informed us that the Ultimate Class can now be preordered in the UK through Amazon. This class consists of Optimus Prime and Megatron and is priced at £29.99, which stays true to the trend of UK prices being the same nominal value as the US MSRP but in pounds. The release date is August 1st.

Transformers News: New Transformers Cyberverse Sightings in USA, Canada and UK


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1971991)
Posted by noctorro on July 18th, 2018 @ 12:04pm CDT
I don't really like the line so far. Only Shockwave voyager and his deluxe spider tank drone. I like them very much but everything else nope.

Anybody get that Jetfire? The simpeler one about voyager sized? I think it's better than the Leader Generations class, it has no fake chest, has decent articulation, simple transformation.
I really hope that one gets the Seekers repaint/remold treatment.
Anyway offtopic.

The Optimus transformation looks great, what I want actually. But voyager sized and not so simple in design. It looks ugly and disproportionate. 16 gbp is expensive for a simplistic small deluxe Transformer.
That thing should be more like 13.

Collectors are getting Transformers War for Cybertron! Not the game, the newest Generations line, which looks awesome so far.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1971996)
Posted by william-james88 on July 18th, 2018 @ 12:10pm CDT
noctorro wrote:I don't really like the line so far. Only Shockwave voyager and his deluxe spider tank drone. I like them very much but everything else nope. .


What Shockwave voyager?There is none revealed so far for this line.

EDIT: Reading the rest of your post, I can see the confusion.

There are 2 distinct lines that are not connected. This is cyberverse, for the upcoming show, but the line made up of simlified voyager toys (like Shockwave and Jetfire) is Cyber Battalion, which is part of the Generations line.

You are better to ask your questions about that line in its own different thread: viewtopic.php?t=103590&p=1948216#p1948216
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972001)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 18th, 2018 @ 12:15pm CDT
I've just realised what that nagging feeling of familiarity is every time I look at that ultimate class optimus...It reminds me of the Guyver using its megasmasher weapon! :lol:
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972002)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2018 @ 12:20pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:I've just realised what that nagging feeling of familiarity is every time I look at that ultimate class optimus...It reminds me of the Guyver using its megasmasher weapon! :lol:
Huh, you know, the scene in the final episode of TF: Prime season 1 where Optimus unleashes the Matrix on Unicron was pretty Guyver-esque, now that you mention it.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972101)
Posted by william-james88 on July 18th, 2018 @ 8:57pm CDT
Live from the Hasbro floor at San Diego Comic Con, we have our next round of reveal from the Cyberverse line! The reveals for this line include:

Warrior and Scout Windblade

Ultra Shockwave

Ultra Shadow Striker

Warrior Megatron

Warrior Acid Storm

Scout Slipstream

Scout Optimus Prime

And an Optimus prime trailer playset

The seekers are of course redecos of eachother it seems. The most impressive by far is that ultra shockwave, which seems to have decent articulation and a far more imposing spider tank mode. Let us know what else you pick up from these photos and expect more in the coming days from San Diego Comic Con.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972110)
Posted by First-Aid on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:17pm CDT
Welp....looks like I'm saving money here. We'll see when they arrive but not real impressed here.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972117)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:23pm CDT
I wonder how that Windblade will hold up? That Ultra Shockwave as well.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972124)
Posted by Silverwing on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:34pm CDT
How droll. A Windblade with wind-wing blades.

Also, is that a mainline Optimus with a trailer? Well, I'll be. I'm pretty impressed by that alone. Not enough to shell out the cash for it, but impressed nonetheless.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972132)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:03pm CDT
i would rather have the cyber battalion line at least that shockwave looks amazingly good and turns into something :-?
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972133)
Posted by william-james88 on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:05pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:i would rather have the cyber battalion line at least that shockwave looks amazingly good and turns into something :-?

At least this one has knees.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972134)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:05pm CDT
Silverwing wrote:How droll. A Windblade with wind-wing blades.

Also, is that a mainline Optimus with a trailer? Well, I'll be. I'm pretty impressed by that alone. Not enough to shell out the cash for it, but impressed nonetheless.


I guess you could count Rescue Bots as a main line. Ironically better than Cyberverse in some aspects.


Image
I have that one and it's quite good. Despite my GREAT TF PURGE to get more G1s from my local geek shop, I just had to keep it.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972142)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:14pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:i would rather have the cyber battalion line at least that shockwave looks amazingly good and turns into something :-?

At least this one has knees.

the only thing that one has on the Cyber battalion is knees
give a sucky figure knees its still sucky! and wheres starscreams knees?
maybe im a bit of an optimist here but there has to be versions of these toys that are like the main normal line and less gimmicky, if not that would be too bad :(
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972152)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:49pm CDT
Hm, that Windblade LOOKS good, I see full arm articulation, head articulation, hip movement, but hard to tell if she has knees. If she does I might buy her. If not then it's easy enough for me to pass on this entire line.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972162)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2018 @ 11:27pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:maybe im a bit of an optimist here but there has to be versions of these toys that are like the main normal line and less gimmicky, if not that would be too bad :(
That's what the Warrior class figures are (in theory, at least).
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972184)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 19th, 2018 @ 12:24am CDT
...so I'm going to guess that if Acid Storm is just a Starscream repaint, he also has no knees right? I guess he left them behind wherever he also left all of the purple his box art claims he should have. And that Ultra Widowmaker Shadow Striker looks like she's at least missing elbows...

I'm really starting to think that the only reason the Shockwaves seem to have full articulation is just because they need it to transform into a quadrupedal alt-mode.

Which is really a shame, because when is Acid Storm ever going to be a main/prominent character again? Probably never...
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972187)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 19th, 2018 @ 12:32am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Which is really a shame, because when is Acid Storm ever going to be a main/prominent character again? Probably never...
"Again"? When was he ever such before?
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972190)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 19th, 2018 @ 12:36am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Which is really a shame, because when is Acid Storm ever going to be a main/prominent character again? Probably never...
"Again"? When was he ever such before?

In this toyline/series, presumably, given the bios they've put out and that Acid Storm got a toy before 3/4ths of the Autobots.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972192)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 19th, 2018 @ 12:37am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Which is really a shame, because when is Acid Storm ever going to be a main/prominent character again? Probably never...
"Again"? When was he ever such before?

In this toyline/series, presumably, given the bios they've put out and that Acid Storm got a toy before 3/4ths of the Autobots.
Ah, thought you meant beforehand.
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972211)
Posted by noctorro on July 19th, 2018 @ 1:26am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
noctorro wrote:I don't really like the line so far. Only Shockwave voyager and his deluxe spider tank drone. I like them very much but everything else nope. .


What Shockwave voyager?There is none revealed so far for this line.

EDIT: Reading the rest of your post, I can see the confusion.

There are 2 distinct lines that are not connected. This is cyberverse, for the upcoming show, but the line made up of simlified voyager toys (like Shockwave and Jetfire) is Cyber Battalion, which is part of the Generations line.

You are better to ask your questions about that line in its own different thread: viewtopic.php?t=103590&p=1948216#p1948216


Oh thanks bro. That is confusing indeed :D
I thought they were in the same line and that War for Cybertron is the new Generations line besides this Cyberverse. Man they need to stop recycling titles, what's next, Energon? Cybertron? Animated etc. again?
Re: New Transformers Cyberverse Toy Sightings in USA, Canada and UK (1972214)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 19th, 2018 @ 1:34am CDT
noctorro wrote:I thought they were in the same line and that War for Cybertron is the new Generations line besides this Cyberverse. Man they need to stop recycling titles, what's next, Energon? Cybertron? Animated etc. again?

You were technically correct, WFC is the upcoming Generations line. Cyber Battalion is weird, it just kinda exists as part of Generations concurrently with everything else without ever being explicitly treated as such. I didn't know Cyber Battalion existed until I found some of the figures in a Walgreens while looking for Titans Return exclusives.

Also, next is clearly Transformers: War for Cybertron in Disguise. ;)

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
Twincast / Podcast #275:
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Viper Legends Figure MOSC New!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Legends Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SIDESWIPE, Beeside Combiner 2017." on EBAY