New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings

Tuesday, January 11th, 2011 12:10PM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 116,480

As the news title says, dotmtoys.com has presented an interesting list that supposedly comes from Takara Tomy showing the Wave 1 'Dark of the Moon' toys to be released, the size class of each, and of course some recognizable names, and some with just place holder names.

So what's new and interesting?

Leader class Sentinel Prime
Voyager class Optimus Prime with trailer
Deluxe class Roadbuster
Deluxe class Starscream
Deluxe class Megatron
Voyager class 'New Villian'

Speculate on what these new items could look like and see the full lists below to find a few other familiar names. Surprise! Bumblebee!

Credit(s): dotmtoys.com, Mach

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168120)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:17pm CST
My guess

"New Villain" = Shockwave.
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168121)
Posted by hipermegatron7 on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:20pm CST
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168122)
Posted by OlivusPrime on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:25pm CST
I nearly jizzed my pants when I saw "Deluxe Roadbuster". It probably won't reference the G1 character in any way, but he still sounds awesome!

Quite a few names make me doubt this list, specifically Jolt and Arcee, but they may not be in the film anyway. Let's hope Barricade makes an appearance on the silver screen once more.

Good stuff - all of the unnamed but new characters. Optimus with trailer! Sentinel Prime! ROADBUSTER!
Not so good stuff - Leader Bumblebee? Deluxe Ratchet? Deluxe Starscream??? Please pair these three up for infinite scale failure.
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168123)
Posted by First-Aid on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:25pm CST
hipermegatron7 wrote:LEADER CLASS SENTINEL PRIME!!?? OMG I think thats the one from the trailer... :-?

That is my impression as well.

"Sponsored Car #2"?? Ummm...

Roadbuster!

Air Ride? What a lame name!...unless it's Prime's trailer? First thing that popped into my head is all the semis I see on the Interstate with "Air-Ride Equipped" on them... :BOOM:

Very interesting selection, but I think they have underestimated the number of bumblebees in the first wave.. 8)
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168124)
Posted by Mkall on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:29pm CST
I'm very interested to see how Sentinel Prime looks (he's the firetruck). I may have to get him.
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168125)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:30pm CST
So Prime does have a trailer. But it's a Voyager mold? No surprise there :P

And Air Ride = Air Rider = Air Raid?
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168126)
Posted by paul053 on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:34pm CST
Not so fond with the first one. Leader Bumblebee....

Sentinel Prime looks exciting.

Wondering if they will have leader class for the new Megatron or not. My son keeps asking for one but I don't like the first one and the second one.

Arcee? Isn't she died in the desert? (Barricade: Nope, not me :KREMZEEK: )

Roadbuster sounds good.
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168130)
Posted by leokearon on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:52pm CST
I would love for Roadbuster to have some resemblance to his G1 version
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168134)
Posted by TFB-Boy on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:56pm CST
AWESOME!!!!

Personally, I don't think the Ferrari-bot is listed cause I think he's one of these three bots: Hot Rod (Rodimus Prime), Blurr or Drift.

Also, so the fire truck's Sentinel and not Inferno?
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168136)
Posted by T-Macksimus on January 11th, 2011 @ 12:56pm CST
2 Primes in the same movie = Continuity Fail
The Fallen felt it when the "last Prime" died but now we all of a sudden have a 2nd one that's been floating around for who knows how long. I'm becoming more than a little irritated with how these movies are going in terms of them keeping info straight.

Just picked up a Voyager class Prime this weekend at a discount store which now leaves me with 2 Voyager and 1 Leader class from the Movie series and now I'm going to have to get a 3rd Voyager because of that trailer. I'm running out of room for this series.
Roadbuster sounds intriguing but I'm going to stay pessimistic about him so that I won't feel so disappointed that he doesn't measure up to his G1 namesake. All the rest of the list will probably be a "Pass" as well unless the Nascar bots turn out to be like the on-set pics.
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168146)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:09pm CST
Wow, I am ca-razy underwhelmed at what I know so far about the toys.
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168152)
Posted by chrisc4 on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:29pm CST
barricade?! still?! #-o
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168153)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:34pm CST
heres hoping barricade is in the movie (& survives for more than 2 minutes) and the figure is a new mold. Also hoping Arcee is going to be a real arcee and not a reapint or a bike again, i like bikeformers but we've had a few to many as of late. Only other thing im interested in is prime with his trailer and if the new villian is shockwave. The rest i could care less about, not a fan of the new Megatron, sick of bumblebee and im sure the rest are repaints save for the starscream who im also getting sick of. And i thought Skids was suppose to be killed off why is he getting a figure?
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168154)
Posted by JokerFC on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:35pm CST
oooh Nice!!!

Roadbuster-is he in the movie do ya think?
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168155)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:35pm CST
Yeah, before anyone gets too excited about "Roadbuster" being in the movie, just remember that in Superlink, Roadbuster was the name they arbitrarily slapped on Energon Ironhide, THE most annoying TF since Nightscream, and the only TF with the power to utterly disgrace 2 beloved G1 namesakes simultaneously.

That's the only reason I'm excited about him being in DOTM; we'll have a less wretched misuse of the name standing between the real Roadbuster ol' Playskool-pus. I normally dismiss Bay-bashing with the phrase "His little universe can't possibly f@%# up the franchise as bad as Beast Machines", so it'll be nice to be able to swap in Superlink where this character is concerned.

So, anyone else thinking this leader class Sentinel Prime is gonna' be repainted into the Alpha Trion someone saw in a toy-listing a few weeks back?
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168158)
Posted by victoryconvoy on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:49pm CST
I thought the firetruck was Ultramagnus.
who is suppost to be in the movie :-?
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168160)
Posted by TypeRProwl on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:52pm CST
My guess is that Barricade, Arcee, Jolt etc are listed is purely Hasbro trying to make as much $$$ as possible outta this even if they don't appear in the 3rd movie.
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168161)
Posted by Leviathan on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:53pm CST
First of all, WHY have a leader class Bumblebee at all if there is a an "Ultimate" version, a voyager class,deluxe and legends class? 2nd, what the H**l, why don't Optimus and Megatron get a Leader class (at the time of this posting)? What is HasTak thinking? I just hope that Shockwave gets a leader class.
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168163)
Posted by partholon on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:54pm CST
least now we can probably be sure that golden bot in the trailer is sentinel prime.

im kinda hoping air ride is air raid cos christ knows the bots need some kind of air support and TBH the possibility of a bot on con dog fight IS kinda cool.

then again we got jets in the toyline that never made ROTF so it all could be for naught.

still nice to see primes coming with his trailer.
Re: New Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Wave 1 Toy Listings (1168164)
Posted by ConBotFormer on January 11th, 2011 @ 1:58pm CST
I'm so sick of Dumblebee. Really enough. He's not supposed to be a leader class. All Bumblebee figures sit. Setinal prime should be sweet.

I still wish we got a leader Blackout, I heard hasbro said they'll only make leaders for characters who are in the movies a lot...uhm, can you tell me then why we got a leader Brawl who was in the first movie for maybe 3 minutes but Balckout started the first movie and was in both transformers movies.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 9 minutes 34 seconds
lot 2 2010 The Transformers - All Hail Megatron #1and #2 In Very Fine ! Conditio - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 12 minutes 31 seconds
2017 SDCC Hasbro Transformers Last Knight Voyager Optimus Prime with Tire Piece - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 14 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 HOUND IGA (mexican) instructions book manual - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 20 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Energon Optimus Prime MISB MINT 2004 - Time Remaining: 23 days 7 hours 23 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Titan Heroes Bumblebee Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 24 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Alternators Prowl Figure White Acura RSX Police Complete G1 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 25 minutes 1 second
Transformers The last knight Tlk Voyager Nitro Misb lot - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 27 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017