Sunday, March 1st, 2020 8:28pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Omegatrion84   Views: 38,381

Greetings all. Courtesy of our friends from down under, Ozformers has posted images from their toy fair this weekend on the Ozformers Facebook page! A multitude of items were on display here, showing off product from all the major Transformers lines, including Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse, Botbots and even Masterpiece. The most interesting image to note here is the Sky Lynx display which included the original G1 Sky Lynx next to his new Earthrise figure! This is our first direct comparison between these two "magnificent" specimens, giving us a good side by side look at the old and the new. Earthrise Sky Lynx appears to be even larger than the original with a darker shade of blue and red to go along with all the bells and whistles of modern engineering. Sky Lynx would be pleased.

We have provided all the images from the Ozformers Facebook post for your viewing pleasure. Give them a look!

Are you excited about all these new releases coming down the pipe? Does this magnificent new Sky Lynx tickle your fancy? Let us know in the comments down below and keep it tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers needs!

Transformers News: New Sky Lynx image from the Australian Toy Fair

Transformers News: New Sky Lynx image from the Australian Toy Fair

Transformers News: New Sky Lynx image from the Australian Toy Fair

Transformers News: New Sky Lynx image from the Australian Toy Fair

Transformers News: New Sky Lynx image from the Australian Toy Fair

Credit(s): Ozformers Facebook Page

Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055337)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 1st, 2020 @ 9:39pm CST

Target also had the Siege battlemasters at 30% off, and they had Singes and Rungs.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055338)
Posted by Apocdave on March 1st, 2020 @ 9:40pm CST
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055340)
Posted by Randomhero on March 1st, 2020 @ 9:53pm CST
Apocdave wrote:Sorry if I'm late to the party but why don't the blues match wth. Am I supposed to wait for a takara one with the proper colors?

Takara’s will be the exact same as the hasbro. Brand unification
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055346)
Posted by aronjlove on March 1st, 2020 @ 10:44pm CST
ImageImageImageImageImage
My bro came through for me today, while out in Litchfield, AZ he found ER Optimus and Soundbarrier. Apparently there were also two ER Astrotrains. Just opened them and took this pics but I am ridiculously happy with Soundbarrier. He literally does nothing to transform but lay down while his shield bridge flips over but I dig the play style. Definitely gonna do much more with Optimus tomorrow.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055347)
Posted by Zeedust on March 1st, 2020 @ 10:45pm CST

The colors may not quite match the G1 toy, but they're a pretty good match for the G1 box art:

(Also, "not the exact right shade of blue" seems like a fairly minor complaint in the grand scheme of things, but maybe that's just me.)
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055351)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on March 1st, 2020 @ 11:30pm CST

The blue doesn't match the toy particularly well, but it's fairly close to the cartoon.

Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055385)
Posted by aronjlove on March 2nd, 2020 @ 1:15pm CST
Anybody do much pre-ordering on Target? I did a preorder last week and the auth charged dropped from my account last Thursday. This morning it is back. Figures ain't shipping till September so this has me confused and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar. I also got charged by Hasbro Pulse for Cliffjumper so hopefully he'll be in hand soon.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055387)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 2nd, 2020 @ 2:00pm CST
Well when I get Doubledealer he will only be a double-changer. I don't care for a giant robotic Turkey...'nuff said! :-P :VEHI:
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055388)
Posted by ZeroWolf on March 2nd, 2020 @ 2:07pm CST
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, CyclonusG1 has informed us that Symths Toy Megastore in Longton have recieved shipment of Voyagers and Leader Class figures from Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise. In the picture attached you can see Voyager Class Starscream and Leader Class Astrotrain. This means it's likely that other Symths Toy stores through out the UK may start to get them in!

Will you be looking for these? Which Earthrise releases are you really wanting? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055390)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 2nd, 2020 @ 2:23pm CST
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055391)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on March 2nd, 2020 @ 2:33pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:They're finally trickling in to my area as well. If anyone wants an Earthrise Prime, I can get if for you at cost plus shipping. Or loose for $45 shipped in the US.

Can you do just the Optimus figure without the trailer, for ~$25 without the box?
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055394)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 2nd, 2020 @ 3:32pm CST
Jeddostotle7 wrote:

Check your PM.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055401)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on March 2nd, 2020 @ 5:29pm CST

Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055402)
Posted by Ironhidensh on March 2nd, 2020 @ 5:38pm CST
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055403)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 2nd, 2020 @ 5:55pm CST
Ironhidensh wrote:So, yesterday was the approximate ship date for wave 1 of Earthrise from Pulse. Has anybody heard anything? My 2 remaining pre orders (Starscream and Grapple) are still listed as unfulfilled. Just curious.

I only have Ironworks left on pre-order and the charges on him just went through today. My guess is he will ship tomorrow. I have often gotten the ship nitification from Fedex earlier than the one from Hasbro.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055408)
Posted by aronjlove on March 2nd, 2020 @ 6:04pm CST
My payment method was charged for Cliffjumper today.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055409)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on March 2nd, 2020 @ 6:09pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:Loving grapple since I shaved down his pegs, wish he wasn't sooo 1984, but I can deal; makes me super hyped to (hopefully) get this guy someday :PRAY:

Nice digibash!

And I imagine it's a treat to have a Grapple with a better crane boom and non-ornamental hands.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055414)
Posted by Ironhidensh on March 2nd, 2020 @ 6:25pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
My payment method was charged for Cliffjumper today.

TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Heh. Yeah, literally while I was typing this, my order status changed to paid.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055418)
Posted by william-james88 on March 2nd, 2020 @ 6:30pm CST

Cant talk for pulse, but it was the same day for amazon canada and they were delivered that day. My new Grapple holds together much better than my previous copy, which turns out was a dud.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx Image Including Comparison to G1 Toy and More Australia Toy Fair Images (2055426)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 2nd, 2020 @ 6:42pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:Finally Earthrise showed up at my Target. Cliffy and Ironworks were the only ones on the peg. Hoist is their wavemate, correct?

Hoist is their wavemate correct.

none of my stores have Earthrise yet, we might be last to get them

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #255 - Judgment Day
"Judgment Day"
Posted: Sunday, July 19th, 2020

Buy "Transformers ROTF Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Class Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Botcon Elita One, Nightbird, and Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014 Comic Book" on EBAY
Buy "McDonald's HMT 2016 Transformers Robots In Disguise-#4 Thunderhoof Tractor." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Flip & Change Lock Down Lockdown Transformer" on EBAY
Buy "2006 Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Decepticon Starscream Sealed Moc..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Stomp and Chomp Grimlock DINOSAUR ACTION FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Siege WFC War for Cybertron New in Sealed Box" on EBAY