New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings

Transformers News: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings

Wednesday, February 7th, 2018 4:15AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 9,321

Check out the image and the wave breakdown below, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Transformers: Cyber Battalion

Cyber Battalion Prowl
Cyber Battalion Shockwave
Cyber Battalion Sideswipe
Cyber Battalion Jetfire

Transformers News: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings

Transformers News: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings

Transformers News: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings
Credit(s): Transformers Perù FB
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936442)
Posted by Emerje on February 7th, 2018 @ 7:27am CST
I wonder if Shockwave and Sideswipe will be new figures or retools of existing ones like Jetfire was? Maybe retools of Megatron and Bumblebee?

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936443)
Posted by kurthy on February 7th, 2018 @ 7:38am CST
Even if I only get a shockwave at the level of the Optimus prime out of this, I'm happy.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936459)
Posted by gothsaurus on February 7th, 2018 @ 9:36am CST

Got a couple. They're definitely cheaper plastic and design. Much less articulation. But as a plus, they are a decent size and make for a good representation of the character on the cheap if you just stand them on the shelf in the back. For instance, Jetfire looks pretty decent in both modes and is pretty big. Jet is almost as big as the recent main line one. But, yeah, he's still pretty bad.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936502)
Posted by Marcdachamp on February 7th, 2018 @ 12:24pm CST
I own (and love) the Jetfire from this line. Yes, it's simple, but it looks good, it's sturdy, and it's not a nightmare to transform. I am allllll about Shockwave.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936514)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 7th, 2018 @ 1:31pm CST
Product codes! Lovely lovely product codes! *swims in them, throws them in the air and has them land on his head*

Ahem, sorry. Everything has been logged, and crosschecked, and can confirm that Prowl and Jetfire are reissues, not redecos like that second Cyber Commander Optimus Prime was. I will hazard a guess that Shockwave and Sideswipe will be retools of Megatron and Prowl respectively, on the level of Starscream into Jetfire.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936566)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 7th, 2018 @ 5:03pm CST
Fantastic news, best toys Hasbro has made in years.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936594)
Posted by Prime Target on February 7th, 2018 @ 6:42pm CST
Ohhhhhhh yeah I'm always up for a new Sideswipe!
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936681)
Posted by Zeedust on February 8th, 2018 @ 5:06am CST
gothsaurus wrote:Kinda disappointed they aren't including Megatron with the upcoming Cyber Battalion. Never found one of those. He seems to be the short packed character, and pretty much the only one I was truly interested in.

Starscream doesn't seem to be particularly common either, and I don't think Grimlock got released in the States at all. Which is a shame, since I kinda wanted that Grimlock.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936893)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 8th, 2018 @ 7:29pm CST
Zeedust wrote:

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1937852)
Posted by Zeedust on February 11th, 2018 @ 8:43pm CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I think online retailers like BBTS had it when they were first released. It was a kinda blink and you miss it deal.

I believe you're right. But I blinked, so that didn't do me much good.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1937860)
Posted by william-james88 on February 11th, 2018 @ 8:56pm CST
Zeedust wrote:

I believe you're right. But I blinked, so that didn't do me much good.

BBTS didnt have them. Robot Kingdom did, they were the only major online retailer to have the first wave of figures.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1937895)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 11th, 2018 @ 11:13pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Zeedust wrote:

I believe you're right. But I blinked, so that didn't do me much good.

BBTS had them, that's where I got mine. When I wrote I think I was speaking directly to the availability of Grimlock
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1938751)
Posted by Rysquad on February 14th, 2018 @ 6:00pm CST
Va'al wrote:Via the Peruvian fan group on Facebook Transformers PerĂ¹, we have a new set of listings of toys bound to arrive in stores and retailers in the country in the short to mid term future for a number of Transformers toylines. The highlight of the post, in the images seen below, is twofold: alongside Generations Power of the Primes deluxes and the Authentics line (which we are already seeing across the globe), we have some more figures for Cyber Battalion - the voyager-esque sized simplified toys, including Jetfire (again), Prowl, Shockwave, and Sideswipe!

Transformers: Cyber Battalion

Cyber Battalion Prowl
Cyber Battalion Shockwave
Cyber Battalion Sideswipe
Cyber Battalion Jetfire

I hope Shockwave and Sideswipe make it to US retail.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1939239)
Posted by Emerje on February 16th, 2018 @ 12:22am CST
It's interesting that we're also getting a Shockwave in Cyberverse. This renewed interest in him makes me very hopefully that we get a new, non-Legends one in Generations soon.

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1943777)
Posted by william-james88 on March 4th, 2018 @ 12:54pm CST
We have known for a long time now that there would be a new Shockwave and Sideswipe coming to the Cyber Battalion line, a value oriented subline of the Generations line. However, we had never seen an image of them. Until now.

The Snakas Blog has posted images coming from Taiwan of these two brand new toys found in stores. While these are made for brand recognition/growth in BRICS countries, some toys have made it to the US as well, like last year's Prowl and Jetfire which were found at Wallgreens. It is unsure if these two will as well. Speaking of Prowl, it seems [strike]Windcharger[/strike] Sideswipe shares the same engineering. Shockwave however is completely new and turns into a cybertronian spaceship very similar to RID's Cyclonus.

Previous toys in the subline have also been found at Universal Studios but at "exclusive-style" prices, so these might as well. For those unaware, these are voyager sized toys which sell at the deluxe class price point when found at retail. For a review on the previous Prowl release in this line, you can click here.

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1943778)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 4th, 2018 @ 12:56pm CST
That Sideswipe would make for a half decent Overdrive.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1943780)
Posted by ThunderThruster on March 4th, 2018 @ 1:02pm CST
I was actually thinking "why did they give Sideswipe, Windcharger's altmode?" But Now that you mention Overdrive, it does strike that chord rather well.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1943792)
Posted by Black Hat on March 4th, 2018 @ 1:53pm CST
Shockwave looks better than he has any right to. Sideswipe has a nice car mode but that's about it.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1943793)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on March 4th, 2018 @ 1:54pm CST
Can't wait to get my hands on these
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1943803)
Posted by ZeroWolf on March 4th, 2018 @ 2:22pm CST
That shockwave looks pretty good actually, a lot better than that sideswipe.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
"Requiem of the Twincast"
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018