New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings

Transformers News: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings

Wednesday, February 7th, 2018 4:15AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 8,600

Check out the image and the wave breakdown below, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Transformers: Cyber Battalion

Cyber Battalion Prowl
Cyber Battalion Shockwave
Cyber Battalion Sideswipe
Cyber Battalion Jetfire

Transformers News: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings

Transformers News: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings

Transformers News: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings
Credit(s): Transformers Perù FB

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936442)
Posted by Emerje on February 7th, 2018 @ 7:27am CST
I wonder if Shockwave and Sideswipe will be new figures or retools of existing ones like Jetfire was? Maybe retools of Megatron and Bumblebee?

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936443)
Posted by kurthy on February 7th, 2018 @ 7:38am CST
Even if I only get a shockwave at the level of the Optimus prime out of this, I'm happy.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936459)
Posted by gothsaurus on February 7th, 2018 @ 9:36am CST

Got a couple. They're definitely cheaper plastic and design. Much less articulation. But as a plus, they are a decent size and make for a good representation of the character on the cheap if you just stand them on the shelf in the back. For instance, Jetfire looks pretty decent in both modes and is pretty big. Jet is almost as big as the recent main line one. But, yeah, he's still pretty bad.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936502)
Posted by Marcdachamp on February 7th, 2018 @ 12:24pm CST
I own (and love) the Jetfire from this line. Yes, it's simple, but it looks good, it's sturdy, and it's not a nightmare to transform. I am allllll about Shockwave.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936514)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 7th, 2018 @ 1:31pm CST
Product codes! Lovely lovely product codes! *swims in them, throws them in the air and has them land on his head*

Ahem, sorry. Everything has been logged, and crosschecked, and can confirm that Prowl and Jetfire are reissues, not redecos like that second Cyber Commander Optimus Prime was. I will hazard a guess that Shockwave and Sideswipe will be retools of Megatron and Prowl respectively, on the level of Starscream into Jetfire.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936566)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 7th, 2018 @ 5:03pm CST
Fantastic news, best toys Hasbro has made in years.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936594)
Posted by Prime Target on February 7th, 2018 @ 6:42pm CST
Ohhhhhhh yeah I'm always up for a new Sideswipe!
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936681)
Posted by Zeedust on February 8th, 2018 @ 5:06am CST
gothsaurus wrote:Kinda disappointed they aren't including Megatron with the upcoming Cyber Battalion. Never found one of those. He seems to be the short packed character, and pretty much the only one I was truly interested in.

Starscream doesn't seem to be particularly common either, and I don't think Grimlock got released in the States at all. Which is a shame, since I kinda wanted that Grimlock.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1936893)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 8th, 2018 @ 7:29pm CST
Zeedust wrote:

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1937852)
Posted by Zeedust on February 11th, 2018 @ 8:43pm CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I think online retailers like BBTS had it when they were first released. It was a kinda blink and you miss it deal.

I believe you're right. But I blinked, so that didn't do me much good.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1937860)
Posted by william-james88 on February 11th, 2018 @ 8:56pm CST
Zeedust wrote:

I believe you're right. But I blinked, so that didn't do me much good.

BBTS didnt have them. Robot Kingdom did, they were the only major online retailer to have the first wave of figures.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1937895)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 11th, 2018 @ 11:13pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Zeedust wrote:

I believe you're right. But I blinked, so that didn't do me much good.

BBTS had them, that's where I got mine. When I wrote I think I was speaking directly to the availability of Grimlock
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1938751)
Posted by Rysquad on February 14th, 2018 @ 6:00pm CST
Va'al wrote:Via the Peruvian fan group on Facebook Transformers PerĂ¹, we have a new set of listings of toys bound to arrive in stores and retailers in the country in the short to mid term future for a number of Transformers toylines. The highlight of the post, in the images seen below, is twofold: alongside Generations Power of the Primes deluxes and the Authentics line (which we are already seeing across the globe), we have some more figures for Cyber Battalion - the voyager-esque sized simplified toys, including Jetfire (again), Prowl, Shockwave, and Sideswipe!

Transformers: Cyber Battalion

Cyber Battalion Prowl
Cyber Battalion Shockwave
Cyber Battalion Sideswipe
Cyber Battalion Jetfire

I hope Shockwave and Sideswipe make it to US retail.
Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings (1939239)
Posted by Emerje on February 16th, 2018 @ 12:22am CST
It's interesting that we're also getting a Shockwave in Cyberverse. This renewed interest in him makes me very hopefully that we get a new, non-Legends one in Generations soon.

Emerje
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 43%
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 40%
You save: 31%
Buy "Playskool Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Starscream Robot, 2-Inch" on AMAZON
You save: 27%