New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit

New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit

Thursday, August 27th, 2009 8:01am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 14,228

Seibertron.com has learned that site sponsor TFsource.com has listed a new pre-order for an upcoming upgrade kit designated for the Classics/ Henkei line.

This time, Aerospace Commander Starscream gets the custom treatment, receiving a Coronation Kit similar to his Masterpiece counterparts. The items are listed as follows:

Product Features:
Coronation Crown
Two Null Blasters
Cloth Cape
Shoulder Armor
Display Packaging

View the preorder by clicking the following link: http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/852/

Credit(s): TFSource.com

This article was last modified on Thursday, August 27th, 2009 8:05am CDT

Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983333)
Posted by First Gen on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:07am CDT
I think the sweetest thing about this is the Null Rays. With this, it will be like having a mini MP Starscream now.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983336)
Posted by Mykltron on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:11am CDT
Almost worth buying for the improved guns. Shame they're a bit too big.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983339)
Posted by olokin on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:13am CDT
it looks great! keeping my fingers crossed for the final product though.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983346)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:20am CDT
"Coronation Starscream?"
"This is bad comedy"

someone had to say it.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983348)
Posted by GreenLantern of Cybertron on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:20am CDT
meh, everything looks too big on him, don't really care for this.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983350)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:21am CDT
That could be really cool, but man, those pictures don't do it any justice. The unpainted white plastic and scrap of purple fabric with frayed edges don't exactly convey a sense of royalty. They should stick with the digital models until they have something better to photograph.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983354)
Posted by joevill on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:27am CDT
Wow! This looks great! :grin:
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983360)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:37am CDT
I think...I'll pass.

Just don't care.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983362)
Posted by Convotron on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:37am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:"Coronation Starscream?"
"This is bad comedy"

someone had to say it.

"Here's a hint!"

ZAP

All hail Galvatron!
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983375)
Posted by Solrac333 on August 27th, 2009 @ 8:55am CDT
Very nice! Will look nice with my Universe Starscream since I touched him up already to match my MP Starscream which already HAS the Coronation Kit. :grin:
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983399)
Posted by Jenus on August 27th, 2009 @ 9:20am CDT
Hmm... I never new TFSource was a site sponsor I've never seen a link to them anywhere on this site?

The upgrade looks good but I'm not a big fan of Starscream and plus I do not wish to buy another Starscream to show off the kit, I'd just rather show him off as an ordinary Starscream. I kinda hope they make those null rays sold separate in different colors for for Skwarp, Thundercracker, and Thrust then someone should do a whole new design for Drige's null rays, but this all seems like it will not happen unless they make a coronation set for the rest of the seekers.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983426)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 27th, 2009 @ 9:40am CDT
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983430)
Posted by Mkall on August 27th, 2009 @ 9:43am CDT
Not worth it to me.

Now if they could just sell the blasters seperately, then I'd get those.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983439)
Posted by Prime Evil on August 27th, 2009 @ 9:48am CDT
Well, I'm seeing some post here and there about the null rays, and if everyone keeps asking for them, I don't see why this company won't do them for TC, SW, and Thrust. Seems like there is a slight demand for them already. Here's to hoping!
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983450)
Posted by UltraPrimal on August 27th, 2009 @ 10:01am CDT
I already have the MP coronation set, so normally this wouldn't interest me. But Starscream just looks so cute in his giant shoulder pads and crown. If I can get this thing real cheap, like free or close too it, and maybe a Universe Starscream for the same, I may get it.

But otherwise, meh.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983458)
Posted by God Magnus on August 27th, 2009 @ 10:08am CDT
Mkall wrote:Not worth it to me.

Now if they could just sell the blasters seperately, then I'd get those.

Maybe we could go halfsies. I want everything but those.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983486)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 27th, 2009 @ 10:37am CDT
meeeeee waaaaaaant!!!!!!! =P~ =P~
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983539)
Posted by Oilspill on August 27th, 2009 @ 11:37am CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:Interesting, but I'd rather see them produce a set of null rays like these for the basic Seekers, SS, SW, and TC. Maybe a different set for the secondary group too. I'd buy those-this, probably not.

As long as they reduced the size of the null rays a little.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983545)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 27th, 2009 @ 11:43am CDT
It'd be cool if this could also work for the RobotMasters mold. Or, if they would make one for that too.
Re: New Transformers Henkei/ Classics Starscream Coronation Upgrade Kit (983556)
Posted by zodconvoy on August 27th, 2009 @ 11:54am CDT
This is perfect for the Universe 2.0 G1 repaint Starscream they put out last year! Finally, a reason to have bought it! I wholeheartedly support this additional $20 expenditure to justify $10 I spent last year! :lol:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Doc Green Figure Hasbro HTF" on EBAY