Transformers News: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron

Thursday, January 2nd, 2020 2:58am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 36,887

New listings have popped up on the ACD distribution website. If you want to verify them on this supplier website for details, just search for the code you can see at the end of each listing below.

The big highlights are Studio Series voyager Bltizwing, a toy many have asked for. We also have listings from Earthrise which show a new Megatron toy and listings for Cyberverse which show ultra class Thunderhowl, a character we know we are also getting through a deluxe class toy. There are others we know are coming like SS Sentinel Prime, and Earthrise Quintesson. With Toyfair coming up in February, we should be seeing these toys soon.

Studio Series:

Tran: Cyber: Ultra Skull Cruncher (4) HSBE7111
Tran: Cyber: Ultra Thunderhowl (4) HSBE7110
Tran: Cyber: Ultimate Iaconus (4) HSBE7114

Credit(s): acd

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048264)
Posted by Lore Keeper on January 2nd, 2020 @ 3:29am CST
For anyone not in the know, Skipjack is an alternative name for Rampage and one that was used for a yellow version of his EZ Collection toy. My guess is that they're releasing the Rampage mold in yellow, which means we can have a more screen accurate Devastator! :D
Also, I'm curious as to what or who Iaconus is...
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048272)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 2nd, 2020 @ 4:06am CST
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048273)
Posted by Awesomepow on January 2nd, 2020 @ 5:53am CST

Cyberverse Ultimate Iaconus? That's new.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048276)
Posted by Lore Keeper on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:07am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:Thanks Lore keeper! I did wonder on Skipjack :lol: Iaconus... Iacon... A city former for Cyberverse?

I'm totally down for the idea of new cityformer characters, though I don't think they could do tue concept justice st that scale.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048277)
Posted by Lore Keeper on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:10am CST
Awesomepow wrote:So, we have an Earthrise Megatron coming up. In my opinion, they're going to need to do something really good, like give Megatron a mace, for me to get another. The only reason I'm getting Earthrise Optimus is for the trailer, which I'm really excited for.

Cyberverse Ultimate Iaconus? That's new.

I'm really surprised they're tackling Megatron again so soon. Optimus got another figure so they could finally give the G1 toy a direct update. With Megatron, that can't be the case, so my guess is that they're either going to do something completely new and out there with him (which would be very cool) or possibly do an update of one of his other classic toys.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048278)
Posted by frogbat on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:31am CST
I’m hoping for a tfa inspired mode... a gun is unlikely and the tank has been overdone.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048279)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:39am CST
Lore Keeper wrote:

Cyberverse Ultimate Iaconus? That's new.

My hope is maybe Cybertron Megatron to go with the Cybertron Prime we got in Siege. I thought that was the case with the armoured car rumours but Double Dealer has muddied that somewhat. Maybe a generations take on Animated Megatron.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048280)
Posted by Lore Keeper on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:44am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:

Cyberverse Ultimate Iaconus? That's new.

That reminds me, I'm surprised we still haven't seen a proper reveal on the Takara Super Megatron toy. Also, that Armada Optimus. I hope they don't get canceled.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048281)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 2nd, 2020 @ 6:50am CST
I'm hoping that we see more on them soon, but I think the Seacons took precedence. Can't see either of them being cancelled.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048284)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 2nd, 2020 @ 7:34am CST

Fingers crossed for a gun mode earth rise megatron that isn't undersized.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048287)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 2nd, 2020 @ 8:09am CST
blackeyedprime wrote:Ss blitz scream will be a must for me. The a3 toy is just too expensive for me though the head looks like starscreaam with a gas mask, hope the studio series is similar.

Fingers crossed for a gun mode earth rise megatron that isn't undersized.

Would you settle for a blue Nerf gun with an orange tip? I doubt a gun mode authentic to the cartoon colours Megatron will go over well, in such a mainstream line to boot.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048289)
Posted by wolverinetodd on January 2nd, 2020 @ 8:20am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:

Cyberverse Ultimate Iaconus? That's new.

I'm curious about Megatron's alt mode as well. My guess is that Hasbro will give him a half-ass "submarine" mode and have no mention of a gun mode nor have instructions for said gun mode. However, the gun mode is actually there, but it will be dubbed "fan-made" when it starts showing up on social media. That might be the only way they're able to slip through with that loophole.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048290)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 2nd, 2020 @ 8:21am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:

Fingers crossed for a gun mode earth rise megatron that isn't undersized.

any G2 color nerf gun would be fine for me, the classics toy was okay and could do with an update.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048292)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 2nd, 2020 @ 8:27am CST
I'm personally fine if no Megatron toy ever has a gun mode ever again as it was a silly idea in the first place as pointed out in the joke that featured in the Ghostbusters x Transformers crossover comic. The one where Prime joked to Venkman that he started the civil war by accidentally stepping on Megatron in gun mode.

A submarine mode is possible but again, only in non G1 colours. Shockwave got away with it because of colours.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048293)
Posted by Black Hat on January 2nd, 2020 @ 8:44am CST
I'm actually glad we're getting a new Megatron, the Siege one was IIRC one of the weaker figures from that line. As far as stylings and altmodes go I'd like either a hybrid of G1 and Armada (but done better than the CW Leader please!) or alternatively a more G1 figure that turns into a helicopter gunship, twin-rotor or otherwise.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048297)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on January 2nd, 2020 @ 9:32am CST
Atomic cannon, please.

Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048298)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on January 2nd, 2020 @ 9:37am CST
Lore Keeper wrote:

Cyberverse Ultimate Iaconus? That's new.

Honestly I'm getting tired of this 4 tread megatrons. It feels really lazy to me since each limb is a separate tread. At least go back and give us a double tread tank like G2 did.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048304)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 2nd, 2020 @ 10:12am CST
Dr. Caelus wrote:Atomic cannon, please.

Make it so he can be pulled by Astrotrain and you've got a killer idea
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048305)
Posted by Black Hat on January 2nd, 2020 @ 10:24am CST
Artillery piece Megatron would rock. I'd prefer him to have a vehicle mode as well, but triple changing Megs is cool too so I'd be down for that.

Incidentally a 3P is making a Megatron that turns into the Gustav railway gun, but that's going to be both expensive and absolutely colossal (as one might expect from one of the largest mobile guns in history).

Another option I think would be cool would be having him turn into a WW2 style "tank destroyer" like a Jagdpanther or the like. They often mounted some formidable weapons, and due to their casemate design (the gun was built directly into the hull due to the size) you wouldn't need to engineer a turret.
Re: New Transformers Listings Found Including Studio Series Blitzwing and Earthrise Megatron (2048308)
Posted by TulioDude on January 2nd, 2020 @ 10:51am CST
Blitzwing is a must-have.
Here is hoping for a Starscream repaint.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Superion Loose Complete Silverbolt Aerial Bots Return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara 1st History Collection G1 Generations 1 Starscream & Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe Prowl Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "** 2015 - Transformers Combiner Wars - Warpath MISB **" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Wheeljack Exhaust pipe wrench gun" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Wheeljack gun shoulder cannon missile launcher" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S9 Autobot Hound Figure" on EBAY