New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More

New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More

Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 12:31am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 27,723

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Ok, so Amazon Australia just put up a bunch of new listings. Some we already saw before or knew were coming, like Terrorsaur and Artfire, but there are some new ones like Goldbug. There are also some real puzzling ones like a "Unicron Galvatron" which is a seperate and pricier listing that the Kingdom Leader Galvatron. We put some highlights below but the full list can be found at the Amazon Austrailia page.

You'll let us know what you think. That Project Bat one is particularly intriguing. The image below is just a fan made digibash for Nightprowler made from the Kingdom Cheetor toy by Trent Troop on Twitter.

Goldbug
Another Blurr
Sideswipe with Nightprowler
Golden Jackpot
Golden Tigatron
Golden Terrorsaur
Unicron Galvatron
Project Bat Action Figure
Studio Series DOTM Sideswipe
Studio Series 86 King Starscream
Selects Artfire

Transformers News: New Listing


This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 10:11am CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100709)
Posted by bacem on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:11am CDT
I am more intrigued by "another blurr". Like, what? Is it a repaint of SS blurr in different color scheme? Or a new mold for blurr out of nowhere?
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100710)
Posted by Emerje on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:25am CDT
It'd be amazing if it's Armada Blurr, maybe a retool of Punch/Counterpunch? Whatever the case we'll probably find out Thursday.

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100711)
Posted by blackeyedprime on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:27am CDT
Well, so much for sideswipe coming with grimlock. I might end up with a crappy cheetor figure after all :(

Blurrs probably target master at voyager price point :( jackpot is definitely interesting for me and goldbug (if it's a new mold rather than a repaint).
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100712)
Posted by Lore Keeper on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:28am CDT
These listings are really intriguing. I especially wonder about the Blurr, Unicron Galvatron, and Bat Project. For the latter, I'm thinking either something related to the GI Joe B.A.T.s or Nyx from the comics.
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100717)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on April 7th, 2021 @ 2:55am CDT
And that Project Park sounds very intriguing, too. Might be that Jurassic Park/World crossover redeco of K Leader Megatron.
Those listings with the prefix "Golden" might be from a subline called Golden Disc. Because Golden (Lagoon) versions of these characters wouldn't make that much sense.
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100718)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on April 7th, 2021 @ 3:11am CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Well, so much for sideswipe coming with grimlock. I might end up with a crappy cheetor figure after all :(
Yea, I would have preferred Grimlock, too. But you can always sell.

Blurrs probably target master at voyager price point :(
Has a Deluxe class price point so far.

jackpot is definitely interesting for me
Might be an SS-86 Jazz redeco with hopefully a Targetmaster due to the price point.

and goldbug (if it's a new mold rather than a repaint).
Most likely a redeco of Netflix Bumblebee. I mean WHY should they already make a new mold?

Also intriguing is that Golden Tigatron is cheaper than regular Tigatron.
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100719)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 7th, 2021 @ 3:46am CDT
....well, I was really hoping we'd get a Nightprowler, but he comes with Sideswipe now? Ugh...I mean I didn't actually buy Siege Sideswipe, so it's not like it's a duplicate for me, but that doesn't make me actually interested in Sideswipe at all. But it's not like we'll ever get a frickin Nightprowler again, so I guess I'll wait to see them and see if he makes it worth it.

Things to keep in mind:
-Every recent figure that's had a recent listing called Project ____ has been a crossover figure, meaning Project Park is probably the Rexy from Kingdom Megs we heard about before, and Project Bat is...something. One of the credible leakers is already specifically saying it isn't Batman-related, so who knows.
-The prices probably aren't accurate, since the product descriptions in the listings definitely aren't (and considering the fluctuations of non-retail pricing amongst the already released figures).
-If "Prime Optimus Prime" isn't a typo...interesting that that would be the first TF: Prime design to get a Generations figure, considering that design was really only different from regular G1 Prime due to the artstyle.
-Goldbug, Blurr, and Jetfire are allegedly parts of the Shattered Glass repaints subline (according to EAN numbers posted on TFW combined with pre-existing rumors for SG Goldbug & SG Jetfire), which would also explain the extra Megatron and Starscream listings as well.
-Further proof that "Golden Disc Collection" or whatever it's actually called is likely gonna be a full mini-line of exclusives like Galactic Odyssey, considering the now second appearance of Terrorsaur alongside these new additions. I guess Golden Tigatron is gonna be prototype orange? I don't think he's ever had any other repaints historically, and the listing still specifically calls him Tigatron as opposed to a separate character name.
-Whoever made the Studio Series listings can't keep track of movies 2 and 3, evidently, since I thought DotM Sideswipe was the one that already came out and Jolt definitely wasn't in DotM.
-"Unicron Galvatron" is probably the rumored mid-reformatting Galvatron repaint.

Very curious to see what comes of these listings overall.
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100721)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 7th, 2021 @ 4:07am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:....well, I was really hoping we'd get a Nightprowler, but he comes with Sideswipe now? Ugh...I mean I didn't actually buy Siege Sideswipe, so it's not like it's a duplicate for me, but that doesn't make me actually interested in Sideswipe at all. But it's not like we'll ever get a frickin Nightprowler again, so I guess I'll wait to see them and see if he makes it worth it.

Things to keep in mind:
-Every recent figure that's had a recent listing called Project ____ has been a crossover figure, meaning Project Park is probably the Rexy from Kingdom Megs we heard about before, and Project Bat is...something. One of the credible leakers is already specifically saying it isn't Batman-related, so who knows.
-The prices probably aren't accurate, since the product descriptions in the listings definitely aren't (and considering the fluctuations of non-retail pricing amongst the already released figures).
-If "Prime Optimus Prime" isn't a typo...interesting that that would be the first TF: Prime design to get a Generations figure, considering that design was really only different from regular G1 Prime due to the artstyle.
-Goldbug, Blurr, and Jetfire are allegedly parts of the Shattered Glass repaints subline (according to EAN numbers posted on TFW combined with pre-existing rumors for SG Goldbug & SG Jetfire), which would also explain the extra Megatron and Starscream listings as well.
-Further proof that "Golden Disc Collection" or whatever it's actually called is likely gonna be a full mini-line of exclusives like Galactic Odyssey, considering the now second appearance of Terrorsaur alongside these new additions. I guess Golden Tigatron is gonna be prototype orange? I don't think he's ever had any other repaints historically, and the listing still specifically calls him Tigatron as opposed to a separate character name.
-Whoever made the Studio Series listings can't keep track of movies 2 and 3, evidently, since I thought DotM Sideswipe was the one that already came out and Jolt definitely wasn't in DotM.
-"Unicron Galvatron" is probably the rumored mid-reformatting Galvatron repaint.

Very curious to see what comes of these listings overall.

A mid reformatting Galvatron would be very interesting to see,
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100725)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on April 7th, 2021 @ 6:51am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:....well, I was really hoping we'd get a Nightprowler, but he comes with Sideswipe now? Ugh...I mean I didn't actually buy Siege Sideswipe, so it's not like it's a duplicate for me, but that doesn't make me actually interested in Sideswipe at all. But it's not like we'll ever get a frickin Nightprowler again, so I guess I'll wait to see them and see if he makes it worth it.
And if It's an Earth mode Sideswipe? ;)

Things to keep in mind:
-Every recent figure that's had a recent listing called Project ____ has been a crossover figure, meaning Project Park is probably the Rexy from Kingdom Megs we heard about before, and Project Bat is...something. One of the credible leakers is already specifically saying it isn't Batman-related, so who knows.
Maybe Dracula. Or something baseball related :-?

-If "Prime Optimus Prime" isn't a typo...interesting that that would be the first TF: Prime design to get a Generations figure, considering that design was really only different from regular G1 Prime due to the artstyle.
And alt mode. And weapons. It's kind of in between G1 and Bayverse Optimus Prime.
I really hope they rerelease Gaia Unicron after they did Breakdown and Vehicon. Might be that Galvatron Unicron somehow (just wishful thinking).

-Goldbug, Blurr, and Jetfire are allegedly parts of the Shattered Glass repaints subline (according to EAN numbers posted on TFW combined with pre-existing rumors for SG Goldbug & SG Jetfire), which would also explain the extra Megatron and Starscream listings as well.
I wonder which molds that Megatron and Starscream will be...

-Further proof that "Golden Disc Collection" or whatever it's actually called is likely gonna be a full mini-line of exclusives like Galactic Odyssey, considering the now second appearance of Terrorsaur alongside these new additions. I guess Golden Tigatron is gonna be prototype orange? I don't think he's ever had any other repaints historically, and the listing still specifically calls him Tigatron as opposed to a separate character name.
Maybe green with orange stripes (just wishful thinking again).

-Whoever made the Studio Series listings can't keep track of movies 2 and 3, evidently, since I thought DotM Sideswipe was the one that already came out and Jolt definitely wasn't in DotM.
And as the listing doesn't say DotM but Tf3. So it's either a typo or what you said.

-"Unicron Galvatron" is probably the rumored mid-reformatting Galvatron repaint.
The WHAT :???:
That's a new rumor to me. What does that version of the character look like?
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100726)
Posted by Emerje on April 7th, 2021 @ 6:53am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote: I guess Golden Tigatron is gonna be prototype orange? I don't think he's ever had any other repaints historically, and the listing still specifically calls him Tigatron as opposed to a separate character name.

Depending on how the retail version turns out, if this one isn't orange then it could just be in boring cream or white.

Image
-Whoever made the Studio Series listings can't keep track of movies 2 and 3, evidently, since I thought DotM Sideswipe was the one that already came out and Jolt definitely wasn't in DotM.

The first Sideswipe was indeed DotM and we're getting a presumably ROTF Jolt at regular retail. But these two could be exclusive repaints based on their various DotM toy line designs, like these two.

Image
Image

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100731)
Posted by Emerje on April 7th, 2021 @ 7:17am CDT
Just read the Kingdom topic and realized "Galvatron Unicron" may actually be referring to Unicron Trilogy and this is the Galvatron with extra parts to look like Energon Galvatron that was mentioned by leakers a while back. Guess that explains the higher than normal Leader price point ($110AUD compared to $85AUD or whatever).

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100733)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on April 7th, 2021 @ 7:22am CDT
Emerje wrote:Just read the Kingdom topic and realized "Galvatron Unicron" may actually be referring to Unicron Trilogy and this is the Galvatron with extra parts to look like Energon Galvatron that was mentioned by leakers a while back. Guess that explains the higher than normal Leader price point ($110AUD compared to $85AUD or whatever).

Emerje

Where's that fricking Like-button?

And where can I read the Kingdom topic?
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100734)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on April 7th, 2021 @ 7:39am CDT
SOOOOOO.... am I the only one who thought of grand galvaron when they read unicron galvatron?

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Grand_Galvatron
Image
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100739)
Posted by william-james88 on April 7th, 2021 @ 8:11am CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:SOOOOOO.... am I the only one who thought of grand galvaron when they read unicron galvatron?

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Grand_Galvatron
Image


That's the first thig I thought of.

Nemesis Primal wrote:I guess Golden Tigatron is gonna be prototype orange? I don't think he's ever had any other repaints historically, and the listing still specifically calls him Tigatron as opposed to a separate character name.


Yeah, that is an odd listing. Unless it's just like the netflix series and just him in a slightly different deco.
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100740)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 7th, 2021 @ 8:41am CDT
I'd take a reformatted Galvatron. And a Scourge and Cyclonus to go with him.

Any chance this is just another name for Galvatron II and it's toy coloured?
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100741)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 7th, 2021 @ 8:44am CDT
Blurr, Goldbug, Jetfire... Shattered Glass.

Also:

Image
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100743)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 7th, 2021 @ 8:57am CDT
I'm trying not to get my hopes up with the SG stuff, I don't really want straight repaints of Siege/ER figures I already have or didn't want to get
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100747)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 7th, 2021 @ 9:58am CDT
Greetings Seibertronians! Following on from our earlier news of brand new listings found, and one of them being Blurr, there was some discussion at how this Blurr would look. Well Thanks to the intrepid skills of fellow Seibertronians, Sabrblade and Chriphord, we now know that this is is Shattered Glass Blurr!

This is because this listing was found on Hasbro Pulse:

Image

Additionally, this also seems to confirm the existence of am IDW Shattered Glass comic series, though if this is reprinting of old Shattered Glass material (from Fun Pub) or brand new stories remains to be seen.

It should be noted though that while the original Shattered Glass Blurr (seen as the article thumbnail), was a redeco of Armada Blurr, its likely that this one will just be a redeco of the recently released Studio Series 86 Blurr. We'll endeavour to bring you pictures as we get them.

There was a few other figures said to be part of this line including Megatron, Starscream and Jetfire.

What do you think of this news? Looking forward to building a Shattered Glass collection?

Shout out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100753)
Posted by Gearslide on April 7th, 2021 @ 10:23am CDT
Is it also possible that the "Goldbug" from that same group of new listings is actually Shattered Glass Goldbug?
Re: New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More (2100754)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 7th, 2021 @ 10:24am CDT
Gearslide wrote:Is it also possible that the "Goldbug" from that same group of new listings is actually Shattered Glass Goldbug?
Yes.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
Twincast / Podcast #274:
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC Autobot HUFFER Deluxe 5in Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Kre-o Transformers Optimus Prime Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Dragstrip - incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime (Incomplete) Body" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Prowl Toy + 2 Kreons  Brand New and Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Complete w/ Alpha Trion Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG17 Blackarachnia complete" on EBAY