New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online

Transformers News: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online

Sunday, October 22nd, 2017 11:15AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 46,286

The TFCN Facebook page has some new leaked images for us. These are very low resolution images of Movie-verse Brawl and Megatron, the latter sporting his Revenge of the Fallen look. Low resolution has been used to mask photoshop jobs before so take this with a grain of salt for now. From what we can make out in these images, these appear to be part of a new line which includes a back drop and stand for the figure, much like the Prime First Edition toys.

These may be part of the new Movie Edition line we previously heard of but nothing is certain yet.

Transformers News: New Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online

Transformers News: New Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online

Transformers News: New Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917851)
Posted by Microraptor on October 22nd, 2017 @ 11:22am CDT
Could we finally get a good toy of Megatron's ROTF design?
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917852)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 22nd, 2017 @ 11:24am CDT
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917853)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on October 22nd, 2017 @ 11:31am CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Oh I would want these both! I wonder if these are still in the leader class scale or if they're bigger/smaller.

If that leak we saw before is right, I think these are voyagers. But if that leak is right that means we'll be getting a leader class Blackout, and if that's the case. . .
<!-- ia0 -->Wallet.jpg<!-- ia0 -->
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917861)
Posted by Quantum Surge on October 22nd, 2017 @ 12:22pm CDT
Looks like my wallet knows how it will lose some weight!
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917862)
Posted by Ig89ninja on October 22nd, 2017 @ 12:30pm CDT
I'll pass on Megatron and Brawl, But I will try to purchase leader Blackout and maybe a voyager Bonecrusher, if they make him
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917863)
Posted by MagicDeath on October 22nd, 2017 @ 12:33pm CDT
Doesn't look photoshopped... but I'm not an expert. I was wondering about a Movie the Best Brawl, but Megatron already got one... I have no idea what to think of this.
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917869)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 22nd, 2017 @ 1:43pm CDT
I'm still pretty satisfied with the first movie's Leader Brawl mold, so this new one will have to be pretty darn impressive to get me to want it.
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917870)
Posted by dragons on October 22nd, 2017 @ 1:54pm CDT

if see clear pictures may buy them nut most liekly not looking for movie master piece fiures
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917873)
Posted by Emerje on October 22nd, 2017 @ 2:14pm CDT
dragons wrote:figures look good but i can make pictures look blurry without use of photoshop other programs that are outut there can do samething photoshop not only program can edit pictures.

Will is using Photoshop as a verb which is very common in English to mean a photo has been edited.

On the leak from a while back these were listed as wave 2 so if we're already getting leaks of these guys in a more final form then we should be seeing wave 1, TF1 Starscream and ROTF Optimus, pretty soon. Interesting that they'd put two tanks in the same wave.

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917877)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 22nd, 2017 @ 2:59pm CDT
I will certainly buy these if they turn out to be Voyager class with Blackout as a leader class. :D

Also YES to the backdrops. Love that sort of thing. Simple, cheap but really adds some extra atmosphere and scenery to a boring shelf. :)

These say 12 and 13. Who were the first 11? Are they Movie the Best?
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917879)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 22nd, 2017 @ 3:09pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917884)
Posted by Deadput on October 22nd, 2017 @ 5:06pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:The wording on the side baffles me. I can barely tell "series", and "12" and "13" seem to point towards being that many figures in the line. Odd.

There was a whole movie line leaked on the same day as the potp leaks.

There were a lot including Blackout Grimlock Crowbar Stinger Lockdown and even one called "Tf6 Stryker"
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917901)
Posted by Spider5800 on October 22nd, 2017 @ 7:00pm CDT
Deadput wrote:

There was a whole movie line leaked on the same day as the potp leaks.

Funnily enough, Megatron and Brawl were listed as the second wave of voyagers in that leak, with a new Starscream and Optimus Prime listed as the first wave of that line. Weird that these are the ones that leaked first.

At least this lends more credence to the original leak, which, oh baby, if we get a better leader Grimlock and a leader Blackout, :DANCE:
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917903)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on October 22nd, 2017 @ 7:26pm CDT
Deadput wrote:

There was a whole movie line leaked on the same day as the potp leaks.

Yeah, I still have a hunch (especially with the announcement that there'll only be 4 Transformers in the Bumblebee movie) that the figures for the bee movie will be integrated into this movie edition line.
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917904)
Posted by shajaki on October 22nd, 2017 @ 7:36pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917905)
Posted by Quantum Surge on October 22nd, 2017 @ 7:37pm CDT
shajaki wrote:I hope this is a generic movie line. Kinda like, a movie Generations. Or simply a movie line that doesn't require a movie to actually be out.

You mean like Hunt for the Decepticons?
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917906)
Posted by shajaki on October 22nd, 2017 @ 7:43pm CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:
You mean like Hunt for the Decepticons?
Not necessarily. I was thinking characters that actually got screen time, but hey why not. All are welcome.
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917912)
Posted by RAR on October 22nd, 2017 @ 8:15pm CDT
The look slim - but interesting I guess. I'm in the market for a new Brawl but i'll likely go Leader KO or Third party with him. Though I guess Voyager size would be nice to have (likewise Bonecrusher). I would like the characters that have not been over produced though to get the spotlight.

Also while I think of it why are their ZERO dinobabies toys not even so much as a plushie have I seen of them.
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917913)
Posted by Octobotimus on October 22nd, 2017 @ 8:24pm CDT
personally wont be picking up brawl since i have the first movie brawl (which 10 years later is still awesome.) the megatron is a big maybe for me. however if bonecrusher and blackout are getting figures that are better than the originals, i'll buy those for sure.
Re: New Transformers Movie Brawl and Megatron Figures Leaked Online (1917922)
Posted by Emerje on October 22nd, 2017 @ 9:00pm CDT
Deadput wrote:

There was a whole movie line leaked on the same day as the potp leaks.

I haven't seen that listing for Crowbar, Stinger, Lockdown, and Stryker. If those are all Deluxe class then the numbers work.

Wave 1: Deluxe x4, Voyager x2, Leader x1
Wave 2: Deluxe x4, Voyager x2, Leader x1

By the time you get back to Wave 2 Voyagers Megatron and Brawl you're at 12 and 13.

Checking out TFWiki I'm reminded that Stryker was Wreckage's working name for the first move until he was cut. Maybe they're using his unused movie assets in the Bee movie?

Emerje

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON LEOBREAKER with Cyber Planet Key New in Box - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 42 minutes 15 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON RID NEMESIS BREAKER Voyager Class Hasbro New Sealed 2006 - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 44 minutes 5 seconds
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Game System w/two figures ext - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 47 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Fortress Maximus Titan Class Figure New - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 58 minutes 30 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2015 Year of the Goat Platinum Edition MP-13 SOUNDWAVE Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 59 minutes 52 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2015 Year of the Goat Platinum Edition Laser Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 59 minutes 56 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION G1 REISSUE CONEHEAD SEEKER RAMJET THRUST DIRGE SET - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 2 seconds
Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Rollbar+Vehicon+Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 6 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent