New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online!

New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online!

Thursday, May 17th, 2007 12:26pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 44,720

The newest trailer for the Transformers Movie is now online on Yahoo. This is the third, and longest, promo for the film, which opens on July 4th.

see the trailer by clicking here

And don't forget to check out the official Transformers Movie website by clicking here

Edit:
For those people whose computer can't handle the specifications needed to view the movie in HD format, we have converted the movie for your viewing pleasure.

Credit(s): Yahoo!

This article was last modified on Friday, May 25th, 2007 3:29pm CDT

Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124776)
Posted by Nemescream on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:27pm CDT
I got goosebumps as well. That was some impressive shit right there. I just pray the classic transforming sound isn't just a placeholder for the trailer, and is actually in the film.
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124778)
Posted by Skowl on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:28pm CDT
emeraldbeacon wrote:I dunno... the classic transformation sound seemed very forced, and rather out-of-place. I would almost rather stick to the whirring and clicking we've seen so far, than try to cram nostalgia down our throats to mandate a specific connection to the classic 'toon.

Now, don't get me wrong - I'm not a hater, and I am REALLY looking forward to the movie. I just don't think the classic transformation sound effect has a place in this film. Just my opinion. :)

Yeah, I know - the sound is really out of place. I much rather the try to incorporate it with the other sounds than just paste it over... but it's probably something that was only done for the trailer, sounds like it anyway.
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124779)
Posted by Bottom Out on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:29pm CDT
unfucking believable...i cant believe how dope that trailer was...holy shit...sorry for the language...im in shock right now....seriously make my eyes water thats how excited i got...
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124780)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:30pm CDT
When i watch it its all glitchy. Is there another site i can see it on?
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124781)
Posted by Talon523 on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:30pm CDT
I think this trailer will change a lot of minds. I thought it did a great job of introducing the story.
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124782)
Posted by Zeroplex on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:31pm CDT
That trailer kicks unlimited ass!
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124783)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:32pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:When i watch it its all glitchy. Is there another site i can see it on?

Ten bucks says its all over Youtube by the end of the day.
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124784)
Posted by OptimusShr on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:32pm CDT
As usual A very well done trailer. The new footage looks good and the CG looks impressive even with Yahoo's crappy streaming quality.

While it was cool hearing the transformation sound I had hoped they would have used more mechanical sounds ala Beast Wars.

Overall very impressive and well done and thankfully didn't give away the whole plot.
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124785)
Posted by Sonray on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:32pm CDT
Holy crap on toast with jam and butter!!!

THIS MOVIE IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!

I cant beleibe how amazing the effects are, and im so glad the original transforming sound is in there!

Man...anyone who doesnt like this movie because of the designs needs to have their head checked!
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124786)
Posted by Lemonymous on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:32pm CDT
Is there any other way, whatsoever, that i can see this or am i screwed til i get home? darn proxies...

Ender
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124787)
Posted by Wing Zero Custom on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:32pm CDT
OMG. I wet my pants from excitement. Not really actually, but it was still so ******* awsome! I really got the feeling that the humans in the movie are puny fleshbags.
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124788)
Posted by Omega-1 on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:33pm CDT
I still hate the faces, but the action looks amazing! I am finally excited for this movie. The most exciting scene for me was the Prime and Bonecrusher fight.
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124789)
Posted by sparty2304 on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:33pm CDT
If you miss this on the big screen I think you are really going to miss out on the whole experiance!
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124790)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:34pm CDT
Devil Gundam wrote:Shia's "Maybe their Japanese." line made me laugh not only because it was funny, but seeing as how Transformers started out as the Diaclone and Microman toys from Japan. I wonder if that was meant as an in-joke for the fans.

Personally, I think it's a little to injoke-y for its own good.
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124791)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:34pm CDT
WAAAAAA! I can't see it at work!!!!
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124792)
Posted by Rijie on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:36pm CDT
This is going to be a long six weeks...
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124793)
Posted by Autobobby1 on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:37pm CDT
Best. Movie. Ever.
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124794)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:37pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

Personally, I think it's a little to injoke-y for its own good.

YEah, but you also have to consider that the concept of "Giant Robots" is almost excusively Japanese... it's something that people connect to that nation very readily.

On a side note, Sparkplug's a jerk. ;)
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124795)
Posted by Windracer on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:37pm CDT
Oh.... my..... GOD.

*falls over, dead from sheer awe*
Re: New Transformers Movie Trailer Now Online! (124796)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on May 17th, 2007 @ 12:37pm CDT
My Hopes have offically Skyrocketed to the top! This movie is going to Freakin ROCK!

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Scorponok shield original" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege: War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia Brand New" on EBAY