New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream

Sunday, November 27th, 2011 6:53pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 34,221

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

On the hunt for the Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxes? Not sure if you want to brave the wilds of Toys'R'Us during the holiday shopping season? Well, hopefully a few of the world-famous Seibertron.com galleries will help you decide.

(Hint: you should.)

Starscream (Deluxe Class)
Transformers Prime

Image

Image


Arcee (Deluxe Class)
Transformers Prime

Image

Image


Bumblebee (Deluxe Class)
Transformers Prime

Image

Image

Image

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers resource!


This article was last modified on Sunday, November 27th, 2011 7:00pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317247)
Posted by BeastProwl on November 27th, 2011 @ 7:00pm CST
*Fanboy squeal*
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317256)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 27th, 2011 @ 7:12pm CST
They really are that good, too. Starscream is epic. Arcee is fantastic except for a bit of back kibble. Bubblebee is a bit weak in the shoulders, but otherwise great.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317262)
Posted by Period on November 27th, 2011 @ 7:20pm CST
Those figures are really nice! Hopefully I can spot a few for my boys for Christmas!
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317274)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on November 27th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CST
Got Arcee and Starscream on sale a week ago, but waiting on BB 'till the next sale since he's half of every case. So far every box that goes out at TRU sells out completely within 24 hours.

Starscream is such a perplexing paradox: Such a perfect likeness to his show model that it exudes his very personality, yet I'm not quite crazy about said appearance or personality. Still, that doesn't diminish the toy's awesomeness.

Also, this is the most androgynous Starscream ever. First non-fan I showed him and Arcee to, I introduced them with the phrase, "Guess the genders and win a TRU gift card!" (Screamer left her completely stumped) He seriously appears to become more female the further down his his body you look. "Est-ro-gon surge! Must return to female genderform...TRANSVEST! *BW transformation noise*

Not that there's anything wrong with that, rather that makes it VERY tempting to kitbash one into Slipstream...and yet that would involve heavy chest resculpting, and pose the danger of ending up with an F-16 with distinct boobs behind the cockpit if the subtlest touch is botched. Also, I'd want to fix his posture, but attempting that would likely ruin the transformation.

I guess all I'm saying is deluxe Prime Starscream is perfect, yet somehow leaves one wanting tweaks. Maybe it's only because the previous TF cartoon had likely the greatest Starscream of all time, which shouldn't detract from this fellow, who's at least in the top 4. Looking forward to that voyager.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317275)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 27th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CST
Why is retail Bumblebee's face so dark, yet NYCC Bumblebee's face correctly colored silver?
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317284)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on November 27th, 2011 @ 8:14pm CST
Aw I was hoping you let Counterpunch pose Arcee For your Gallery Seiberton :lol: Anyhow Great gallery's
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317292)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 27th, 2011 @ 8:31pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:....rather that makes it VERY tempting to kitbash one into Slipstream...and yet that would involve heavy chest resculpting, and pose the danger of ending up with an F-16 with distinct boobs behind the cockpit if the subtlest touch is botched.


If you do it right you could make them look like the conformal fuel tanks that come on the Block 52+ models. That's my plan.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317294)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 27th, 2011 @ 8:37pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:Also, this is the most androgynous Starscream ever. First non-fan I showed him and Arcee to, I introduced them with the phrase, "Guess the genders and win a TRU gift card!" (Screamer left her completely stumped) He seriously appears to become more female the further down his his body you look. "Est-ro-gon surge! Must return to female genderform...TRANSVEST! *BW transformation noise*
That may be. but the intention wasn't to make him appear androgynous, but Machiavellian. ;)

Bumblevivisector wrote:I guess all I'm saying is deluxe Prime Starscream is perfect, yet somehow leaves one wanting tweaks. Maybe it's only because the previous TF cartoon had likely the greatest Starscream of all time,
Unicron Trilogy Starscream (especially his Cybertron version) would like a word with you.

U3, Animated, and Prime are all probably the top 3 greatest Starscreams of all. 8)
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317301)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 27th, 2011 @ 8:44pm CST
Arcee is the only one id want to pick up just to use as chromia but $13 is to much for these guys, they're small, they look fragile, they look like KOs to me and im just not a fan of prime. Starscream is the worst since both modes look like crap, half the robot parts can be seen in alt mode i find it hard to believe that hasbro could find a better way to hide it all. The movie look as to be done away with and we need something new.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317304)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 27th, 2011 @ 8:47pm CST
i got about 30 bucks waiting to buy these...... =P~
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317317)
Posted by Noideaforaname on November 27th, 2011 @ 9:20pm CST
Image
So it seems the smallness issue's continuing with these guys... but from what I've seen they look far more poseable and full of personality.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317350)
Posted by dinogeist on November 27th, 2011 @ 11:39pm CST
Here's my opinion on this,I state nothing as fact.

GEEZ What's up with the super ugly horrible designed robot mode head sculpts on these 3 TF Prime deluxe toys in this thread.

TF Prime deluxe starscream has the long chinned inner face like the animated starscream toy. only now TF Prime starscream toy has this weird skull cap/beanie hat with this feather sticking out the top.

TF Prime deluxe arcee has a robot face long,distorted looking & stretched out like animated starsceam's & TF Prime's starsceam's robot head inner face. only the inner face details of TF Prime arcee look very simplistic & aimed at toddlers under 4 years of age.

TF Prime's deluxe bumblee robot head sculpt looks like a toddler baby simplified version of the movie verse Bumblebee robot head sculpt. with slighly softer more toddler friendly fascial expressions.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317359)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 28th, 2011 @ 12:47am CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:Arcee is the only one id want to pick up just to use as chromia but $13 is to much for these guys, they're small, they look fragile, they look like KOs to me and im just not a fan of prime. Starscream is the worst since both modes look like crap, half the robot parts can be seen in alt mode i find it hard to believe that hasbro could find a better way to hide it all. The movie look as to be done away with and we need something new.


They're not that fragile, I have NYCC Arcee, and judging by her I'd say they have sturdier parts than movieverse toys (especially DOTM), and way better QC than Animated. They are kinda small in alt mode but make up for it in transformation complexity and articulation, and still make fairly tall robots in the end. Understandable if you don't like the look, but the quality it top-notch so far.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317364)
Posted by kaxblastard on November 28th, 2011 @ 1:21am CST
I'm sorry but Starscream has more of a female frame than Arcee. His jet form is mostly kibble and totally un-aerodynamic. Bumblebee looks tough though.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317379)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 28th, 2011 @ 4:52am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Why is retail Bumblebee's face so dark, yet NYCC Bumblebee's face correctly colored silver?


That bugs me a little too. I'm hoping they fix that with the RiD release.

Noideaforaname wrote:Image
So it seems the smallness issue's continuing with these guys... but from what I've seen they look far more poseable and full of personality.


It's really not an issue for this line though bc there hasn't been any previous Prime lines to already establish a scale. Yes, Bumblebee is smaller, but this puts him more in scale with Voyager Bulkhead. Voyager Bulkhead is short but it puts him in scale with the very tall, Voyager Prime. Arcee is the only one that doesn't really follow suit.

Tidalwavex wrote:Here's my opinion on this,I state nothing as fact.

GEEZ What's up with the super ugly horrible designed robot mode head sculpts on these 3 TF Prime deluxe toys in this thread.

TF Prime deluxe starscream has the long chinned inner face like the animated starscream toy. only now TF Prime starscream toy has this weird skull cap/beanie hat with this feather sticking out the top.

TF Prime deluxe arcee has a robot face long,distorted looking & stretched out like animated starsceam's & TF Prime's starsceam's robot head inner face. only the inner face details of TF Prime arcee look very simplistic & aimed at toddlers under 4 years of age.

TF Prime's deluxe bumblee robot head sculpt looks like a toddler baby simplified version of the movie verse Bumblebee robot head sculpt. with slighly softer more toddler friendly fascial expressions.


I'm not sure I've ever read a positive post from you lol. I'm guessing you don't watch the show?
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317393)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 28th, 2011 @ 6:24am CST
Doubledealer93 wrote:i got about 30 bucks waiting to buy these...... =P~


$30 isn't going to buy all three of these at TRU unless you get them on sale. Better add another $10 to that to be on the safe side.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1317922)
Posted by _shaddow_ on November 29th, 2011 @ 6:39pm CST
Just wanted to say, I'm pretty sure Bumblebee is slightly mistransformed. The front bumper parts are supposed to split down from the chest.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1319651)
Posted by Seibertron on December 4th, 2011 @ 9:23pm CST
_shaddow_ wrote:Just wanted to say, I'm pretty sure Bumblebee is slightly mistransformed. The front bumper parts are supposed to split down from the chest.


Can someone show me what I did wrong? I'm pretty sure his chest is transformed correctly but if you can point me in the right direction of how this should look, that would be great. Thanks!
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Bumblebee, Arcee, and Starscream (1319654)
Posted by El Duque on December 4th, 2011 @ 9:32pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
_shaddow_ wrote:Just wanted to say, I'm pretty sure Bumblebee is slightly mistransformed. The front bumper parts are supposed to split down from the chest.


Can someone show me what I did wrong? I'm pretty sure his chest is transformed correctly but if you can point me in the right direction of how this should look, that would be great. Thanks!


Each side of the chest should split slightly.

Image

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
Twincast / Podcast #244:
"Call Me Maybe"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Kre-o Transformers SIDESWIPE ROADWAY RUNDOWN Construction Kit 98 pcs & 2 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Series LG17 Blackarachnia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines Blackarachnia" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES MPM9 AUTOBOT JAZZ MPM09 FIGURE BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Studio Series 40 (Bumblebee Movie) Deluxe Class Shatter MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Takara / Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-05 Barricade MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Swerve & Flank + Starscream & Waspinator - Generations G1 Style" on EBAY