New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon

New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon

Friday, January 13th, 2012 6:43am CST

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 59,371

The Seibertron.com galleries swing back into the world of Transformers Prime. This update includes the fan favorite Autobot with very little screen time Cliffjumper and an army builder on many fans wishlist Vehicon. Get ready for season 2 of Transformers Prime premiering February 18 on the Hub by checking out and clicking on the galleries below.

Cliffjumper (Deluxe Class)
Transformers Prime

Vehicon (Deluxe Class)
Transformers Prime

Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333231)
Posted by SpaceSkull on January 13th, 2012 @ 7:35am CST
Great pics. These look very good. I am digging the Vehicon.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333232)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 13th, 2012 @ 7:37am CST
Yay! Someone showed Cliffjumper's flip out cannons! Yay! So many people neglect those.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333233)
Posted by Delicon on January 13th, 2012 @ 7:41am CST
I'm not 100% sold on whether I'm collecting prime or not yet but these 2 figures definitely make me more likely to.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333242)
Posted by Heavy B on January 13th, 2012 @ 8:31am CST
wherethey released yet? I want Cliffjumper and about 9 Vehicons
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333276)
Posted by mattwhite924 on January 13th, 2012 @ 10:16am CST
I really like that Cliffjumper figure, now if I could only find one.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333286)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 13th, 2012 @ 10:32am CST
GIVE ME CLIFFJUMPER OR GIVE ME DEATH!
I really want a Cliffjumper... :-(
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333299)
Posted by Seibertron on January 13th, 2012 @ 10:53am CST

Kind of a bummer if it is. Wonder if it's a widespread problem or just an isolated incident?
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333300)
Posted by Seibertron on January 13th, 2012 @ 10:54am CST

(and before anyone points this out ... yes, I noticed while I was cropping the photos that I forgot to flip down the window on Vehicon's right forearm when I had the hand extended. Ooops!)
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333306)
Posted by Delicon on January 13th, 2012 @ 11:01am CST
Seibertron wrote:Vehicon is one of my favorite Transformers toys from the past few years. Very fun and unique transformation. Kudos to Hasbro and Takara Tomy for this one.

Before I even saw these pics (which are awesome)I was pretty excited about Vehicon, if for no other reason than I think we need more army builder type Transformers. Compared to other toy lines, we're really lacking there. They tend to be great both for collectors and for business.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333317)
Posted by Seibertron on January 13th, 2012 @ 11:14am CST
Delicon wrote:

It seems like this would be a no-brainer. Give us a Sweeps 3 pack. Give us a Vehicon 3 pack. Give us Energon Terrorcons 3 packs. I can't figure out why we've never had troop builder sets. Seems like this would be an easy way to please fans and make $$$$ for Hasbro.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333322)
Posted by Delicon on January 13th, 2012 @ 11:24am CST
Seibertron wrote:
Delicon wrote:

What makes it even more puzzling is that 2 of Hasbro's other main lines, Star Wars and G.I. Joe have a LOT of this going on (and have for 30 or so years)
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333326)
Posted by Seibertron on January 13th, 2012 @ 11:37am CST
Dr. Heavy B wrote:wherethey released yet? I want Cliffjumper and about 9 Vehicons

I think Cliffjumper might have been released in Canada already, but Vehicon is not part of Hasbro's "First Edition" toy line to the best of my knowledge. These two toys are from Takara Tomy's Transformers First Edition line-up. They were released in Japan earlier this month.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333340)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 13th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CST
Cliffjumper has come and gone in Canada. :( Only lasted a day or two in stores at most. I only hope they restock because I really want him. But Vehicon looks amazing too.

The only thing I don't like about troop builders is that people hoard them and others who only want 1 (like me) sometimes miss out. :BANG_HEAD: I have never seen a Wreck-Gar in store for that reason, I'm just lucky someone was kind enough to sell me one at cost.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333344)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on January 13th, 2012 @ 12:12pm CST
Anyone else think the Vehicon could make for a good Prime Lockdown?

Reguardless, I would like a Vehicon or four.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333360)
Posted by mattwhite924 on January 13th, 2012 @ 1:05pm CST
Twitchythe3rd wrote:Anyone else think the Vehicon could make for a good Prime Lockdown?

Reguardless, I would like a Vehicon or four.

Hmm, I can see it. A few green highlights and a new head and that would make a pretty good Lockdown.
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333370)
Posted by Hypershock on January 13th, 2012 @ 1:32pm CST
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333392)
Posted by Seibertron on January 13th, 2012 @ 2:11pm CST
Hypershock wrote:Noice :) im still lovin the cliffjumper, but ive been waitin forever! when r they guna effin get here?!?!?!

BBTS has all of their upcoming Prime products listed as due this month, which is why I'm assuming we haven't seen any more at TRU recently. Must be when the next shipment comes off the boat from overseas.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333414)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 13th, 2012 @ 3:16pm CST
Seibertron wrote:Can anyone else who owns a Takara Tomy Cliffjumper like mine confirm that mine is missing the black paint application on his right shoulder?

IDK, but what kind of camera do you use? How much does it cost?
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333418)
Posted by Seibertron on January 13th, 2012 @ 3:31pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:

IDK, but what kind of camera do you use? How much does it cost?

I am currently using a Sony NEX-5N with a Macro Lens which I just purchased a couple of weeks ago after researching the NEX family of cameras for the past 14 months or so.

Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Compact Interchangeable Lens Touchscreen Camera With 18-55mm Lens
(Normally retails for $699 but prices are higher right now because of the factory flooding in Thailand back in November)
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Compact-Inte ... 782&sr=8-2

I use a non-zooming Macro lens now.

Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 e-mount Macro Lens
Retails for $249
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0054I ... 00_details

The price of the camera doesn't matter though. I started out taking photos for Seibertron.com 8 years ago with a normal point-and-shoot Sony Cybershot camera that cost $250 back in 2002. I've learned a lot about cameras and how to manipulate them to do what I want over the course of taking hundreds of thousands of photos. I guess you could say it's my "other" hobby besides collecting Transformers.

When I see people having problems taking photos, it's rarely because of the camera (unless it's a $40 P.O.S.). It's usually because people don't take the time to learn how to use their camera. All of those buttons, menus and various configurations are there for a reason. People just have to take the time to learn how to properly use their camera(s).
Re: New Transformers Prime Galleries: Cliffjumper and Vehicon (1333512)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 13th, 2012 @ 8:28pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:

IDK, but what kind of camera do you use? How much does it cost?

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Compact-Inte ... 782&sr=8-2

I use a non-zooming Macro lens now.

Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 e-mount Macro Lens
Retails for $249
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0054I ... 00_details

The Camera I have is a $100 P.O.S. I say this because it takes AAA Batteries, and burns through them in like, an hour. It even burns through them when it's turned off, the photos always come out blurry, and the only settings on it are "Contrast" and "Filter" and a few light settings, along with a couple filters that make your photos look old, or sepia, but it's a crap camera, and it doesn't work well, no matter what you do. My DSi takes better pictures, and it's camera's pretty low quality in comparison. I don't have my DSi on me, so no good photos I guess.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage & Whirl the flight bot & Hot Spot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Rescue Bot Quickshadow" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY