New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip

New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip

Thursday, May 24th, 2012 10:31am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,945

ToysRUs.com has posted a new preview clip of this week's new episode of Transformers Prime "Toxicity". Click here to view clip, nearly 2 minutes of Bulkhead vs. Insecticon footage! Tune into the Hub this Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.

Update: Thanks to daimchoc for finding the YouTube clip embedded below.

Credit(s): ToysRUs.com, daimchoc, JhayKhayCee2

This article was last modified on Thursday, May 24th, 2012 10:53am CDT

Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383273)
Posted by daimchoc on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:38am CDT

Please remove the other thread (viewtopic.php?f=228&t=86775)... I forgot about this one.
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383274)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:39am CDT
That's totally David Kaye voicing Hardshell! :D

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time Bulkhead has deployed wrecking balls in BOTH of his hands at the same time?
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383282)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:46am CDT
I believe Bulk deployed both in Operation Bumblebee before he picked up the Forge. I could be mistaken though.

And I hope that's not Hardshell >.> Looks like Bulk offlined him.
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383283)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That's totally David Kaye voicing Hardshell! :D

I think he's done it before...
What urks me is that he didnt finish Hardshell off. That'll cost him.
Also, A prime insecticon Hardshell toy, I do want...
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383284)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:47am CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:And I hope that's not Hardshell >.> Looks like Bulk offlined him.
He might be playing Possum. ;)
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383286)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:52am CDT
That pre-view pick, I think one of the Insecticons (maybe it's even Hardshell) has acid powers. And that dead one in the pic did something to piss it off, so he gets killed as an example to the rest of the troops.

I hope Bulk doesn't die.
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383289)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:54am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:I hope Bulk doesn't die.
There's someone on this forum (not me) who disagrees with you and REALLY wants Bulkhead to die. >:oP
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383290)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 24th, 2012 @ 10:58am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:I hope Bulk doesn't die.

Yea I know. But then again he thinks the movies are brilliant. >:oP
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383293)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 24th, 2012 @ 11:00am CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383329)
Posted by Janus Prime on May 24th, 2012 @ 11:46am CDT
That looks pretty cool, this episode seems to be a lot more interesting than what I was expecting.
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383382)
Posted by DarkEnergon on May 24th, 2012 @ 1:47pm CDT
I think if Bulkhead tried to finish him off, he might have just woke him up again and pissed him off more!
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383432)
Posted by Foxbear on May 24th, 2012 @ 4:19pm CDT
Were those tank treads Bulk was following? IE MECH?
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383437)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 24th, 2012 @ 4:42pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
He might be playing Possum. ;)

True. It certainly looked like Screamer died in the preview of Armada and we all know how that turned out.

This clip makes me wish that the bulk toy came with two maces :( Especially the PRID one. They literally could've made 2 decent maces with all the plastic they used to make the crappy gimmick.

griftimus prime wrote:boring. also i loved the way bulkhead bounced around like a big rubber ball. wtf?

You don't seem to like anything about Transformers: Prime :/ If so, why post? :/
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383459)
Posted by Archanubis on May 24th, 2012 @ 5:56pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That's totally David Kaye voicing Hardshell! :D

Tough to say; almost sound like the actor's channeling Scott McNeil. Then again, I'm only familiar with David Kaye as Megatron, Optimus Prime, Grimlock, and Lugnut. Be interesting to see the credits when the episode's done.
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383491)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 24th, 2012 @ 7:32pm CDT
So Boss Insecticon has a past relationship with the Wreckers?

I sniff a story arc involving a replacement rival for Bulkhead!
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383517)
Posted by Snowy on May 24th, 2012 @ 9:32pm CDT
Yeah, that's definitely Kaye.

Awesome

I love how they're bringing in a lot of veteran voice actors. Kaye especially has been with Transformers for a ridiculous amount of time. Basically from Beast Wars to Animated if I'm not mistaken. And I can definitely see Hardshell having some sort of acidic ability. It just seems to fit.
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383521)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 9:39pm CDT
Snowy wrote:I love how they're bringing in a lot of veteran voice actors. Kaye especially has been with Transformers for a ridiculous amount of time. Basically from Beast Wars to Animated if I'm not mistaken.
"Basically", yes. But he was notably absent from RiD in 2001-2002.
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383524)
Posted by crazyjeffy on May 24th, 2012 @ 9:54pm CDT
I'd like to see Cullen voice Arrrnhide if he's ever in the show.

On topic, tomorrow's gonna be dreadful. Saturday is new Rescue Bots, Korra, and Prime. Friday's NOTHIN'.
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383525)
Posted by Snowy on May 24th, 2012 @ 9:56pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
"Basically", yes. But he was notably absent from RiD in 2001-2002.

Gah, RiD! The one I always forget about. Mainly because it wasn't exactly a very memorable series to me, but I digress. Bottom line: Kaye its certainly no stranger to TF, nor he to us, so this makes me happy. Happy happy ~
Re: New Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Preview Clip (1383656)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:50am CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:And I know it'll never happen, but if Kup ever gets in and R Lee Ermey voices him... holy crap.
If not him then Ed Asner. 8)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots QUICKSHADOW BOULDER SPARES" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1986 G1 Decepticon Battlecharger Runabout Friction RIFLE Weapon EUC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY