New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle"

New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle"

Thursday, May 24th, 2012 8:04am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,294

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Zap2it's Transformers: Rescue Bots episode guide has been updated with the title and description of June 16th's episode, "The Griffin Rock Triangle". See the brief synopsis below:

Cody finds a clue to an old mystery and makes a startling underwater discovery.

Credit(s): Zap2it


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1383166)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:06am CDT
El Duque wrote:Zap2it's Transformers: Rescue Bots episode guide has been updated with the title and description of June 16th's episode, "The Griffin Rock Triangle". See the brief synopsis below:

Cody finds a clue to an old mystery and makes a startling underwater discovery.
A new plot, perhaps? So soon, too. :D

Meanwhile, as Rescue Bots goes on, Prime goes to hiatus after this next episode. >:oP
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1383989)
Posted by El Duque on May 26th, 2012 @ 1:51pm CDT
Zap2it has provided the title an description of the June 23rd episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots:

"Rules and Regulations"

The Rescue Bots disobey the Chief's orders and find themselves in a life-threatening situation.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1384002)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 26th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Zap2it has provided the title an description of the June 23rd episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots:

"Rules and Regulations"

The Rescue Bots disobey the Chief's orders and find themselves in a life-threatening situation.
I can understand Heatwave doing this, but the others too? :???: :-?
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1387652)
Posted by El Duque on June 7th, 2012 @ 8:40am CDT
Zap2it have posted the title and description of Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17, "The Lost Bell". The episode is scheduled to air on June 30th, see the brief synopsis below:

A storm strands Cody on a deserted island where they find a pirate ship that holds the key to a mystery.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1387684)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 7th, 2012 @ 10:18am CDT
El Duque wrote:Zap2it have posted the title and description of Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17, "The Lost Bell". The episode is scheduled to air on June 30th, see the brief synopsis below:

A storm strands Cody on a deserted island where they find a pirate ship that holds the key to a mystery.
Based on this and few episodes leading up to it, this seems to be another story arc involving some sort of nautical based mystery plot. 8)

I think it'd be cool if it centered around another Iacon relic.

Or, hey, what if this island Cody's trapped on turns out to be Tatui, as some of hindsighted foreshadowing put into episode 5. ;)

Man, the more I think about it, Rescue Bots is just leaps and bounds better at storytelling than Prime has ever been. We get a really great two-part beginning that actually feels like a beginning, followed by a small batch of seemingly filler episodes that establish the status quo and flesh out the characters, then comes a multi-episode story arc that culminates in an excellent two-part climax that really sets the bar high, and now we get a second story arc underway shortly after. That is magnificent. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

By comparison, it makes watching Prime feel like a chore, since it's story seemed to drag on forever until it finally got to the point of an ongoing story arc in season 2.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1387705)
Posted by Foxbear on June 7th, 2012 @ 11:09am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
El Duque wrote:Zap2it has provided the title an description of the June 23rd episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots:

"Rules and Regulations"

The Rescue Bots disobey the Chief's orders and find themselves in a life-threatening situation.
I can understand Heatwave doing this, but the others too? :???: :-?


I envision it going something like this:

Heatwave- Let's do this! What's the matter are you Cyberchicken?

Blades-I'm no Cyberchicken! I think...

Boulder- Well...it sounds like it might be fun...

Chase- *Watching them leave* Well I guess someone has got to follow along to make sure they don't get into trouble.

cue life threatening disaster.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1387796)
Posted by Heavy B on June 7th, 2012 @ 4:25pm CDT
When are we getting new transformers prime?
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1387815)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 7th, 2012 @ 5:18pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:When are we getting new transformers prime?
Unknown. It's on a hiatus.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1387897)
Posted by Rated X on June 8th, 2012 @ 1:03am CDT
I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1387910)
Posted by King Kuuga on June 8th, 2012 @ 1:51am CDT
Rated X wrote:I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.

Ever heard of judging a book by its cover? Rescue Bots is all around a really cool, really fun show and I think everybody should give it a fair shot.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1387962)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 8th, 2012 @ 8:48am CDT
Rated X wrote:I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.
No visions of robots fighting robot dinosaurs, floods of molten lava, hurricanes, mass hysteria, wild predatory animals set loose, high-tech nanites that infect and control whatever technology they come in contact with and cause it to go crazy, unstable terra, unnatural weather disasters, a robotic shark armed with lasers and a self-destruct device, a saboteur's virus, an armored assault tank Transformer, and a master manipulator behind a good portion of it all?

You're seriously one of the most seemingly insecure fans I've ever met. If you're still trying to defend your manliness after already making a hobby of collecting children's toys, then I don't know what to tell you.

Ever consider that the reason people are watching this show is because it's as good as they say? That it's not some kiddie show solely geared towards the same age range as its toyline? If this show was seriously about such meager nonsense as "saving kittens" or "education" and such, I probably wouldn't be watching it, much less enjoying it (far moreso than I am Prime, even), as I am now.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1388215)
Posted by El Duque on June 9th, 2012 @ 8:11am CDT
Once aging Zap2it brings us the title of an upcoming episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots. The July 7th episode is titled "Bumblebee to the Rescue", but unfortunately no description is available beyond that.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1388220)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 8:35am CDT
El Duque wrote:Once aging Zap2it brings us the title of an upcoming episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots. The July 7th episode is titled "Bumblebee to the Rescue", but unfortunately no description is available beyond that.
FINALLY! BB's on his way!

I'm betting he'll be like a special guest star for that episode, since he'll have to get back to Team Prime in Jasper, Nevada at some point. ;)

It'll be funny to see how the others react to his beeping speech. I'd crack up at someone like Kade getting so frustrated at trying to understand him. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!!!" :lol:

Here's his character model.
Image
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1388262)
Posted by automan224 on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:48am CDT
I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1388264)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:55am CDT
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon and I don't see that happening.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1388266)
Posted by Heavy B on June 9th, 2012 @ 12:02pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1388267)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Not me. The Prime cartoon has been building up some special reason as to why Raf can understand BB. So if they get rid of BB, this subplot will have been all for nothing, thus making Prime feel like another Transformers: Energon. >:oP
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1388291)
Posted by Heavy B on June 9th, 2012 @ 1:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Not me. The Prime cartoon has been building up some special reason as to why Raf can understand BB. So if they get rid of BB, this subplot will have been all for nothing, thus making Prime feel like another Transformers: Energon. >:oP

ugh, you had to mention Energon. Didn't you?

I suppose your right. But then again, I never put to much thought into WHY raf can understand BB, mostly because I don't like humans. What if BB took raf and the supposed story arc with him?
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1388293)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 1:59pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Not me. The Prime cartoon has been building up some special reason as to why Raf can understand BB. So if they get rid of BB, this subplot will have been all for nothing, thus making Prime feel like another Transformers: Energon. >:oP

ugh, you had to mention Energon. Didn't you?

I suppose your right. But then again, I never put to much thought into WHY raf can understand BB, mostly because I don't like humans. What if BB took raf and the supposed story arc with him?
It'd still be a dropped concept in regards to the Prime cartoon. And since Rescue Bots will already be undergoing another overarching plot by the time BB shows up, it'd feel like Raf's subplot would be forced in and out of place in Rescue Bots. Not to mention that Raf would be uprooted from his home and family to go live on the other side of the country for no other reason than to be a plot device in a show that he wasn't a part of in the first place.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Title and Description "The Griffin Rock Triangle" (1388400)
Posted by Rated X on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:06pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.
No visions of robots fighting robot dinosaurs, floods of molten lava, hurricanes, mass hysteria, wild predatory animals set loose, high-tech nanites that infect and control whatever technology they come in contact with and cause it to go crazy, unstable terra, unnatural weather disasters, a robotic shark armed with lasers and a self-destruct device, a saboteur's virus, an armored assault tank Transformer, and a master manipulator behind a good portion of it all?

You're seriously one of the most seemingly insecure fans I've ever met. If you're still trying to defend your manliness after already making a hobby of collecting children's toys, then I don't know what to tell you.

Ever consider that the reason people are watching this show is because it's as good as they say? That it's not some kiddie show solely geared towards the same age range as its toyline? If this show was seriously about such meager nonsense as "saving kittens" or "education" and such, I probably wouldn't be watching it, much less enjoying it (far moreso than I am Prime, even), as I am now.



It’s not insecurity. Its called street cred. It’s almost like religion in urban areas like Miami. When you live a certain lifestyle, there are some things you just don’t do. Would you call a Muslim insecure because he won’t eat pork? How about calling a Christian insecure because he doesn’t believe in abortion? I believe that “insecurity” is when somebody is afraid to stand up for their beliefs.

Back on topic, I trust your judgment so I will download rescue bots and give them a chance. My concerns were only because of the use of the word “rescue” in the title. It could be compared to the likes of “Rescue Heroes” or “Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers”.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers RBT Optimus Prime Race Track Trailer Playset" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 ALPHA TRION Super 7 ReAction Action Figure Vintage MOC - NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Cenurion Drone WFC-E33 NIOB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - #46 Duke & #45 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Mighty Muggs Megatron + Destro Loose Transformers GI Joe" on EBAY