New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images

Transformers News: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images

Wednesday, June 26th, 2019 9:52PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 17,016

Just in from Hasbro's channel on Weibo we have some new images of the Autobot guardian of the skies, Jetfire! Here you'll see the second biggest most heavily armed character in the entire Siege line, the most dangerous Decepticon made Autobot ever there was, well, taking in a nice relaxing day at the park with some good friends. Yeah, well hey, everyone has their idea of a perfect Sunday, even stuffy scientists, right?

Jetfire is up is currently up for preorder HERE, HERE, and HERE and is listed at $79.99. You an expect this Commander Class admirer of the outdoors to start shipping July 1st which is just a few days away.

Enjoy the awesome pics and as always share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forums!

Transformers News: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images

Transformers News: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images

Transformers News: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images

Transformers News: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images

Transformers News: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images
Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026277)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 26th, 2019 @ 10:19pm CDT
I was gonna pass on him at first because even though he is huge in the cartoon, I just didn't want him THAT big in my collection (other than omega supreme) but after these detailed pictures, I want him. Good thing I've had him pre-ordered from the beginning
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026280)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 26th, 2019 @ 10:36pm CDT
Skritz wrote:Maybe Crosshair would have looked better if they retooled the vehicle mode, especially the back/leg part so it sticks out more? :-?

Hey, the SIEGE Ironhide mold already has the feet sticking out in back. Honestly, what it lacks compared to Crosshairs' original altmode is protrusion at the front.
...Well, that and a blatant gap between the legs :P
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026282)
Posted by SciFi80sGameFan on June 26th, 2019 @ 10:40pm CDT
I have the original G1 Apeface. Can anyone tell me if this new Siege Voyager version is about the same size or bigger than my original? If it\'s not, I\'ll probably pass on it. Thanks for the info. :RUBSIGN: :PLAYSKOOL:
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026284)
Posted by Albatross250 on June 26th, 2019 @ 10:44pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
Skritz wrote:Hey, come on, this is hardly our first brick-with-wings! :lol:

That's right :lol: :lol: :lol:
But somehow he seems to be especially bricky to me.

The original toy was only slightly better and less cubic. But only barely.

I wouldn't sign that

There have been worse jet modes.

Hey, at least they did something to Broadside, he's one of my favorite Autobots. :BOT:
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026285)
Posted by SciFi80sGameFan on June 26th, 2019 @ 10:46pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026286)
Posted by Albatross250 on June 26th, 2019 @ 10:59pm CDT
With Spinister being revealed i can't wait for Needlenose to team him up.
And im sure Needlenose will win on the votes. :x :CON:

For Apeface, Yeah... he's very great and includes alot of Articulation, instant-buy, i'll wait for Snapdragon to come. :x

It's been a while to see Crosshairs again, although his Targetmaster is missing... #-o
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026288)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 26th, 2019 @ 11:19pm CDT
SciFi80sGameFan wrote:I have the original G1 Apeface. Can anyone tell me if this new Siege Voyager version is about the same size or bigger than my original? If it\'s not, I\'ll probably pass on it. Thanks for the info. :TAKARATOMY: :SG-CONS:

Without the figure in hand I can't be sure but judging by other figures it'll probably be smaller and lighter.
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026291)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 26th, 2019 @ 11:41pm CDT
Albatross250 wrote:With Spinister being revealed i can't wait for Needlenose to team him up.
And im sure Needlenose will win on the votes. :x :CON:

Well, duh. There's no room for an entire extra little figure at the retail Deluxe price point.
If only there was some price point dedicated to Targetmaster Partner-type figures that Pinpointer could be released on his own at... But that's crazy talk, right? :P

As far as confirmed toys go, Trenchfoot would be an okay fill-in.
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026293)
Posted by Stargrave on June 26th, 2019 @ 11:57pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
And im sure Needlenose will win on the votes. :x :CON:

As far as confirmed toys go, Trenchfoot would be an okay fill-in.

Well Pinpointer was a double barreled gun so I don’t know about that one. And also Titans was an entire deluxe size class devoted to including a mini figure so I don’t know about that one either.
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026295)
Posted by Stargrave on June 27th, 2019 @ 12:12am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

My Apeface has seen some sunny days so pardon the shape he’s in but here’s some comparisons with Shockwave:

He’ll probably be somewhere around that size likely not too far off from his G1 size but like someone else said no more floppy metal all lightweight plastic. And I doubt there’ll be any out of price point extra cost for the Titan Master.

I wonder if they’ll still call him a Titan Master though. (?)

I mean, no Titans really yet in this continuity - we could be looking at the first Headmaster for this line. Or a type of Battle Master which could lead to sets including extra heads again who knows. If he is a Titan Master I’d love to see how they bridge the two.
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026296)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 27th, 2019 @ 12:13am CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
And im sure Needlenose will win on the votes. :x :CON:

As far as confirmed toys go, Trenchfoot would be an okay fill-in.

A figure that was only the size of a head, and which became the head. That's not the same as a 2" weapon figure.

Trenchfoot has the wrong number of barrels, that much is true. But he at least has a head crest and the right colors.
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026303)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 27th, 2019 @ 2:06am CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:There have been worse jet modes.

Indeed. Titans Return Broadside's "fighter jet" mode is just utter nonsense.
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026305)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 27th, 2019 @ 2:11am CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Spinister, looks great (his copter looks much better than springers which has a lot of inaccuracies to the toon)

Eh, mainly it's just the exposed wheels. I put the front ones down to the difficulties of reconciling the shoulder design, and I'd guess the rear ones were done that way for the sake of easy assembly. The middle of the tail being gray instead of darker green... you can't really complain because it's made of bits that have to be gray for the robot mode. The cartoon is flat-out cheating.

The back section just looks off to me, then the grill which should have a jut to it rather than being straight. Then for the rest of the front it should be dark green, to noticeable light green thrusters where the front wheels are, with yellow wing tips. I'm sure they will get the mp version more in tune and the siege figure is still good but I'm not as quick to replace the thrilling 30 one as I thought I would be.

As for spinister, if we get to see more previous characters only done as exclusives released in a main line, the more the merrier. Really didn't like the looks of Siege mirage alt mode but it might work for the sure shot or the white japenese autobot but I think they both have visible engines in vehicle mode.
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026307)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 27th, 2019 @ 2:20am CDT
If the card game art is anything to go by we will get at least a battle charger at some point even if/when needle nose wins. Plus maybe a repaint of hound into roadblaster.
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026308)
Posted by Cyberpath on June 27th, 2019 @ 2:37am CDT
These look great! And I assume Snapdragon won't be far behind.

The Masterpiece line has reached a high level cartoon-accuracy with most figures now.

And the SIEGE line is also killing it. Hasbro's even getting the decos right most of the time now.

Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026309)
Posted by Burn on June 27th, 2019 @ 3:20am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:It's starting to become a little overwhelming, so many great cartoon-inspired figures.. and they all require resources and space. What to do, what to do.. :lol:

Buy a bigger house.

I did.

Now I can't afford Siege figures.

Problem solved!
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026311)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on June 27th, 2019 @ 3:39am CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:There have been worse jet modes.

Indeed. Titans Return Broadside's "fighter jet" mode is just utter nonsense.

But he's badly mistransformed in this picture. It's just his legs in jet mode. Otherwise it's not that bad. And you can famode him to look better. I don't see that with Apeface. But yea, it's not the end of the world and he's otherwise fine. Everyone got a weakpoint.
NOW I wanna see fricking Snapdragon =P~
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026313)
Posted by Emerje on June 27th, 2019 @ 5:12am CDT
Man, just had to shotgun my way through 7 pages. Took a while, but I finally get to say something about the new reveals.

Spinister: Looks great, and it seems like he takes a few cues from the Alpha Bravo mold. Not saying they're the same mold or sharing any engineering, just that they have a consistent aesthetic that the original Spinister didn't have. I'll be getting his (and Needlenose's) Targetmaster partners from the combiner version since that one doesn't really need them, he can have the WfC guns.

Crosshairs: I love the G1 figure, enough to get a second one off eBay to replace my well played with original. While I would prefer a new mold, this looks fine enough. I do greatly appreciate the "Rebirth" head, even if it doesn't show up anywhere else. Just wish he had red hubcaps, but I guess there's still time. He'll be getting his proper partner from the Legends line.

Apeface: Pretty much how I pictured him turning out. Something slightly more streamlined would be nicer, but I like what we're getting. I also feel a little vindicated because back when people were speculating how they could possibly do both a bot and beast head with a tiny Titan Master and I suggested doing a "mask" that the Titan Master slid into like Six Shot's wolf mode and people thought I was crazy.

Astrotrain: Yay, Hasbro finally did a cartoon version! I could stand for the gray to be a little darker, but it's great that we're finally getting one that isn't light gray or white again. I just hope his tender can be placed over the messy looking back of the shuttle to clean it up a bit.

And forget Optimus Primal, I want Apeface to be repainted into a fully realized Ape X Arms! (I guess he'd just be Ape X since he'd be trading his gun mode for a bot mode.)

william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote: Hasbro doesn't show exclusives at Toy Fair and without BotCon in the Spring we end up with the long wait until July and then October (NYCC) to get official info on exclusives.

FYI, it's not a set rule

I probably should have said "usually" or something, but you get the point. But I can understand why they had so many exclusives at Toy Fair 2017 when they only have like six or seven new TR figures to show plus Trypticon. They really had to pad the display to make it look more enticing to buyers, available to them or not.

william-james88 wrote:
bacem wrote:Ok, i am legit curious about spinister's transformation, because his leg don't seem to be your usual "split the cockpit", but only one of his leg actually becomes cockpit, so where does the other "cockpit leg" goes?

It goes in the back, covered by his arms on the side. It's a very nice transformation/design trick where one of the alt mode components is real while the other fake to give the bot mode symmetry.

I don't think it's quite that simple. I think the non-visible leg hides inside the body of the copter since his feet turn into the little wings on the side. I imagine his leg just folds in on itself and his foot sticks out the side. If the leg was sticking out the back then his foot would be too far from the front.

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026316)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on June 27th, 2019 @ 5:54am CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Crosshairs, I will be picking him up. Dunno if I'd rather have had a tr Kup repaint but at least this way I get the new mold to differentiate the character (repainted Kup figure would have been a bit too similar to orion pax) and I can really pass on Iron hide/ratchet just to have the mold and stick to the third party figures for them.

Re: New Transformers Siege Jetfire Images (2026320)
Posted by Emerje on June 27th, 2019 @ 6:32am CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:

I'm guessing those are the pics you were going for, I just got them off Twitter instead.

But we actually know what an official one would look like if it were to happen thanks to the Legends comic.

Emerje

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "Transformers G1 Takara Hasbro Original Figure Crosshairs 1987" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Energon Igniters Nitro Series, Barricade + Bumblebee IOP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cannon Bumblebee Revenge Of The Fallen" on EBAY
Buy "Dragonstorm Leader Premier Edition The Last Knight Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics TFSS Botcon NIGHT RACER SHAKAR Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "2017 McDonalds Transformers Robots In Disguise RID #2 Bumblebee Mask Sealed 2" on EBAY
Buy "2017 McDonalds Transformers Robots In Disguise #4 Optimus Prime Mask Sealed 4" on EBAY
Buy "2017 McDonalds Transformers Robots In Disguise #4 Optimus Prime Mask Sealed 2" on EBAY