Transformers News: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave

Thursday, July 18th, 2019 7:28AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 29,461

Greetings Seibertronians! Fans of the Transformers Studio Series line have I got some interesting news for you! Fellow Seibertron user, Cyberpath, has pointed us in the direction to regular news source Loopaza's Facebook Account, has released a screenshot of newlistings.

Of the five, only one MPM 09 Autobot Jazz isn't Studio Series. The others are three Deluxe Classes and one Voyager Class, which is Constructicon Mixmaster. The three Deluxes are completely unknown, but one is another Bumblebee, though unknown what Alt it will have. The other two, is Soundwave and Lazerbeak. Lazerbeaks incursion probably labels this as the Dark of the Moon version.

More interesting though is the listing for the Arcee Triplets from Revenge of the Fallen.

These appear to be sold as one set under the deluxe price which means they'll be among the smallest transformers in the line. In the movie these were supposed to be able to combine but the feature was cut from the film and two of the three sisters were redecos of each other in the Revenge of the Fallen toyline, rendering the ability incomplete. Time will tell if these releases are able to combine or not.

How do you feel about this news? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews, including explosive reveals from SDCC 2019!
Credit(s): Cyberpath from Seibertron, Loopaza Facebook Account
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029946)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on July 18th, 2019 @ 7:40am CDT
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029947)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 18th, 2019 @ 7:51am CDT
UnderYourCloset wrote:I'm hoping that this Bumblebee is either a proper 2007 Camaro Bumblebee, or Humvee Bee from the new movie. I could dig either.

That was a Willy's keep not a Humvee
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029949)
Posted by william-james88 on July 18th, 2019 @ 8:10am CDT

I am pretty sure it will be the 2007 Camaro. I cant believe it took this long for that toy to appear in a line dedicated to the history of the TF movies.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029955)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on July 18th, 2019 @ 9:33am CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:

That was a Willy's keep not a Humvee

I'm not an expert on the vehicles, I just think they look cool :P
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029957)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 18th, 2019 @ 9:49am CDT
Holy crap! A new Bumblebee, the Arcees, DOTM Soundwave, and Mixmaster?! I cannot freaking wait for that panel now!
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029963)
Posted by Bucky on July 18th, 2019 @ 10:25am CDT
Super pumped for Mixmaster, and as much as I love my Human Alliance Soundwave and Laserbeak, I can’t help but be excited for a SS DotM Soundwave. I think it’s a set of Elite-1, Acree, and Chromia that I’m most excited about. A set of the triplets that are in scale with the rest of the line is pretty big news in my book. I think the only thing that could make that news better, is if they also came with some Human Alliance sized rider figures.

I’m a huge sucker for mini-figs... :x
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029986)
Posted by Munkky on July 18th, 2019 @ 11:01am CDT
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029990)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2019 @ 11:08am CDT
Munkky wrote:All of this sounds great, Soundwave and the Arcee triplets are must-haves for me, and it would be great if the triplets did combine (though what would the combiner's name be I wonder? The headcanon name I've been using for years is Override).
I feel like the original intent was for all three bikes to be Arcee and that the combined form was to be Arcee's proper robot mode, while the individual components having separate names was so they could be marketed individually in the ROTF toyline.

But, then, as we know, that didn't pan out, so we got three separately-named ladies who didn't combine but were still collectively named just "Arcee" in the movie.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029992)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 18th, 2019 @ 11:13am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

It was probably the desire to keep the combination gimmick unique to Devastator, and also not to confuse anyone with whatever happens to their minds. Arcee's is supposedly split among 3 bodies, while Devastator's is a mangled messy mix of his components' minds, rendering him more of a beast.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2029994)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2019 @ 11:20am CDT
As for the Bumblebee, it probably is the 2007 Concept Camaro Bumblebee since the Movie 1 Deluxe toy of that form of his was named "New Bumblebee" in the Japanese version of the 2007 Movie 1 toyline.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030047)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 18th, 2019 @ 2:33pm CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:I like what I see. Here's hoping that the Arcee siblings actually have a combined form.

Meh, it'd probably be a mess if they did. And they wound up not actually combining in the film. I'd rather they concentrated on getting the individual robots as good as possible.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030084)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 18th, 2019 @ 4:53pm CDT
Unfortunately nothing from the panel, but hopefully we’ll still get some SS reveals soon.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030109)
Posted by PrinterModeLaserbeak on July 18th, 2019 @ 5:24pm CDT
Screen accuracy right? Please give us a printer mode laserbeak or even a tv screen alt mode, scale be forgotten.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030496)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 19th, 2019 @ 9:05pm CDT
So really, there was no new Studio Series news?
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030499)
Posted by Autobot N on July 19th, 2019 @ 9:16pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:So really, there was no new Studio Series news?
Nope
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030530)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 20th, 2019 @ 2:02am CDT
Someone did point out that there was still another panel to go this weekend which may be where all the completely new stuff is. Don't count your chickens till they're hatched and all that jazz.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030548)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 20th, 2019 @ 5:59am CDT
Yes, but I thought the other panels Hasbro had or for their other brands.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030549)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 20th, 2019 @ 6:04am CDT
We'll see what happens so far all this stuff is from previews where we already knew (mostly) what we were getting.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030576)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 20th, 2019 @ 11:00am CDT
Well, thinking about it, we didn’t get the reveals for wave 5 last year until late August for the deluxes and late October for the voyagers/leaders, so as much as I don’t want to wait that long that may be a good estimate for when we get reveals this year.
Re: New Transformers Studio Series Figures Leaked Including Arcee Triplets And Soundwave (2030591)
Posted by william-james88 on July 20th, 2019 @ 12:17pm CDT
Fyi, last year, Hasbro kept their big studio series reveals for Fan Expo Canada. SDCC has not been that big for reveals in the past, mainly repaints. One year, the biggest reveal was platinum Liokaiser.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "transformers age of extinction slug slag" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron - Siege Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime Figur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro - G1 Colors " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON JETFIRE free 3 day priority shipping" on EBAY
Buy "AUTOBOT HOUND Transformers Construct Bots Elite Class E1:03 52 Pieces Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS ELITE CLASS SOUNDWAVE NEW SEALED USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Decepticon Breakdown Scout Class E1:08 Hasbro Toys" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION  AUTOBOT HOUND   HASBRO 2014 MISB" on EBAY