New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes

New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes

Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 2:04pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 12,650

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Cannes is a city synonymous with the celebration of cinema so you better belive that they have some awesome new banners for Transformers the Last Knight. These two banners, found on a Russian social media site, feature Optimus and Bumblebee about to have a showdown.

Enjoy!

Transformers News: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes

Transformers News: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes

Credit(s): vk.com


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882087)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 16th, 2017 @ 2:05pm CDT
They look awesome. I guess this after Prime ripped off Bee's wings?
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882122)
Posted by tffan01 on May 16th, 2017 @ 4:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Erm, Michael Bay isn't the one who makes the robot mode designs for the movie TFs.

But he's the one that approves them, so one could still blame him.
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882131)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 16th, 2017 @ 5:02pm CDT
tffan01 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Erm, Michael Bay isn't the one who makes the robot mode designs for the movie TFs.

But he's the one that approves them, so one could still blame him.
Blame him for what? Having an eye for a different aesthetic style than you do? Let's burn the witch!
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882140)
Posted by Deadput on May 16th, 2017 @ 5:18pm CDT
tffan01 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Erm, Michael Bay isn't the one who makes the robot mode designs for the movie TFs.

But he's the one that approves them, so one could still blame him.

For what though you should explain how approving a design makes him at fault.

I really hope we continue to get more designs like this film and ROTF that are creative for our franchise like wheelbots and smooth armored Knights.

And Dino because his designs is the best one in my opinion in the whole franchise.
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882191)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 16th, 2017 @ 9:39pm CDT
tffan01 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Erm, Michael Bay isn't the one who makes the robot mode designs for the movie TFs.

But he's the one that approves them
How do you know this? Is this fact?
, so one could still blame him.
Blame him for what? Having the Transformers look the way they do? Having them look like how an alien robot would most likely look in reality? Not being all blocky and angular like in the cartoons?
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882241)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 17th, 2017 @ 7:08am CDT
New traaaaailer is up on the social medias. And Bee does something rather unusual and neat.




took me ages to figure out how to embed a video...
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882242)
Posted by tffan01 on May 17th, 2017 @ 7:08am CDT
Wow people, really? Stop the witch hunt, not everyone is a sterotypical "geewunner".

Firstly, I don't actually have a problem with the movie designs, in fact, my first exposure to the franchise was with the movies. Secondly, I'm only saying that one could blame Bay if they don't like the aesthetic. He's the man in charge, you know. He's the one who approved the designs he himself requested from concept artists.

Also, yeah I DO have proof that he was the one who approved the designs:

http://web.archive.org/web/200708081412 ... tory.jhtml

"Listen, I just didn't want to make the boxy characters. It's boring and it would look fake. By adding more doo-dads and stuff on the robots, more car parts, you can just make it more real. I was listening to the fans and I know they hated the Optimus paint job with the stripes. Why did I do it? Because I liked the ribs. That caused a lot of grief."
-Michael Bay
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882243)
Posted by Va'al on May 17th, 2017 @ 7:37am CDT
A number of Seibertronians have sent us notification of the new announced trailer show up on the Transformers: The Last Knight social media accounts, featuring Mark Wahlberg, Grimlock, Jerrod Carmicheal, and the rest of the cast - Bumblebee in particular, check him out - with less than a month to go for the cinematic release.

Let us know what you think, after the embedded video below!

Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882244)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 17th, 2017 @ 7:40am CDT
Wait wait wait wait wait...

What in the Hell did Bee just do?!?!
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882245)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 17th, 2017 @ 7:41am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wait wait wait wait wait...

What in the Hell did Bee just do?!?!


Demonstrate how he's the only Autobot to have never been killed despite being in all four previous films? :P

I can't seen to word that properly but you get what I mean.
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882246)
Posted by Randomhero on May 17th, 2017 @ 8:14am CDT
My first reaction to bee was "oh that's why Joshu(Stanley tucci) is back. They're issuing tech from his company. That's who bee can reassemble"


Certainly more feesable right now till it's explained
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882247)
Posted by reluctantyouth on May 17th, 2017 @ 8:25am CDT
Wha...wha...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Did I just see that? Bee blown to bits and then reassembles himself as if each element works independently? We have never seen this before...and the Bay-Team :michaelbay: decides to highlight it now? There better "Bee" a damn good explanation for such technology. [-( The International trailers are always better...minus the now known comic relief human character that is totally unnecessary...thought that is why we had so many kids in this film (meaning kids were the comic relief).

~reluctantyouth~
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882248)
Posted by Big Grim on May 17th, 2017 @ 8:45am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wait wait wait wait wait...

What in the Hell did Bee just do?!?!

That was awesome!
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882249)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 17th, 2017 @ 8:46am CDT
Oh, BULLSQUIRT!

We got four films with Transformers all dying after getting blown to bits or torn apart or otherwise completely mangled into a pile of parts, and yet when it happens to Bumblebee (FIVE MOVIES IN, no less), he can just reassemble himself like it was nothing?

I mean, Bee loses just his legs in the first film and acts like he's in severe pain, moving very slowly as though he's on the verge of death. But now he can have every body part fall apart and be A-OK after a simple self-reassembly by the power of magic all of a sudden.

If we don't get some in-universe explanation (and which better be a darn good one), then that is complete and utter BULL-SQUIRT!
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882250)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on May 17th, 2017 @ 8:47am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wait wait wait wait wait...

What in the Hell did Bee just do?!?!

he has magnetic powers
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882253)
Posted by Randomhero on May 17th, 2017 @ 8:50am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, BULLSQUIRT!

We got four films with Transformers all dying after getting blown to bits or torn apart or otherwise completely mangled into a pile of parts, and yet when it happens to Bumblebee (FIVE MOVIES IN, no less), he can just reassemble himself like it was nothing?

I mean, Bee loses just his legs in the first film and acts like he's in severe pain, moving very slowly as though he's on the verge of death. But now he can have every body part fall apart and be A-OK after a simple self-reassembly by the power of magic all of a sudden.

If we don't get some in-universe explanation (and which better be a darn good one), then that is complete and utter BULL-SQUIRT!



And in the last one we saw new technology that shows transformers blow apart and reassemble. Jesus calm down and think
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882254)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 17th, 2017 @ 8:56am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, BULLSQUIRT!

We got four films with Transformers all dying after getting blown to bits or torn apart or otherwise completely mangled into a pile of parts, and yet when it happens to Bumblebee (FIVE MOVIES IN, no less), he can just reassemble himself like it was nothing?

I mean, Bee loses just his legs in the first film and acts like he's in severe pain, moving very slowly as though he's on the verge of death. But now he can have every body part fall apart and be A-OK after a simple self-reassembly by the power of magic all of a sudden.

If we don't get some in-universe explanation (and which better be a darn good one), then that is complete and utter BULL-SQUIRT!



And in the last one we saw new technology that shows transformers blow apart and reassemble. Jesus calm down and think
Gee, sure would have been nice for them to have had this "new technology" beforehand, wouldn't it?
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882257)
Posted by Randomhero on May 17th, 2017 @ 9:05am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, BULLSQUIRT!

We got four films with Transformers all dying after getting blown to bits or torn apart or otherwise completely mangled into a pile of parts, and yet when it happens to Bumblebee (FIVE MOVIES IN, no less), he can just reassemble himself like it was nothing?

I mean, Bee loses just his legs in the first film and acts like he's in severe pain, moving very slowly as though he's on the verge of death. But now he can have every body part fall apart and be A-OK after a simple self-reassembly by the power of magic all of a sudden.

If we don't get some in-universe explanation (and which better be a darn good one), then that is complete and utter BULL-SQUIRT!



And in the last one we saw new technology that shows transformers blow apart and reassemble. Jesus calm down and think
Gee, sure would have been nice for them to have had this "new technology" beforehand, wouldn't it?



Yeah like in the 86 movie. If only met the Autobots met the junkions before Optimus died.

Seriously, like I said KSI created new transformer tech in the last one and by the end of the movie Joshua became allies with Cade and the Autobots. We've seen in the other trailers them working Bee in the junkyard. It's not that hard to figure it out that Bumblebee has been upgraded.

Certainly better and throwing a fit over 5 seconds in a 2 minute trailer to a over 2 hour long movie.
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882258)
Posted by o.supreme on May 17th, 2017 @ 9:13am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wait wait wait wait wait...

What in the Hell did Bee just do?!?!


ok...at first I had the same reaction, but I was reminded of a video recently explaining how Ultra Magnus got put back together by the Junkions in TF:TM, despite the fact that so many other Autobots & Decepticons had just died.

I guess the safe answer is...TF's can get blown apart, as long as their spark is in tact they will live on. But the pulling yourself back together thing... that would have been way better if they did not reveal that in the trailer, kids would have went ballistic on seeing that (even if I think its kind of :roll: )
Re: New Transformers: The Last Knight Banners at Cannes (1882260)
Posted by Deathsanras on May 17th, 2017 @ 9:23am CDT
Poor Jazz.

Transformers: The Last Handwave.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
Twincast / Podcast #256:
"Netflix and Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Sky Blast Spy Changer set rare item action figure anime toy" on EBAY
Buy "GOBOTS 1980's Sky-Spy figure Robo Machine Bandai Tonka go-bots transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Commander Class Starscream Thunder Talon" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOT SHOTS BRAWL, DIRT BOSS, Acid storm & Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Decepticon SHOCKWAVE  Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Studio Series 59 SHATTER Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Mp 11T Sunder Lacquer Finished Toy Takara Tomy Mall" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers: Ultra Class Slipstream Action Figure" on EBAY