New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie

New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie

Friday, July 10th, 2009 1:13pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 37,658

The Toy Gallery Section has been updated with three new galleries of classic styled redecos. To view each of the three new galleries, use the following links:

Crankcase

New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie

Leo Prime

New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie

Overload

New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952373)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 10th, 2009 @ 2:02pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952383)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 10th, 2009 @ 2:32pm CDT
Aww, no pics of Lio Convoy and Leo Prime together? I know that they're sepearate firgures in different color schemes, but they'r still the same guy.
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952394)
Posted by Seibertron on July 10th, 2009 @ 2:45pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Great galleries :) I'd like to note that Universe Overload is actually inspired by Micromaster Flak.

Which is interesting since this mold was remolded into BotCon 2009 exclusive Flak.
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952395)
Posted by Seibertron on July 10th, 2009 @ 2:45pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Aww, no pics of Lio Conovy and Leo Prime together? I know that they're sepearate firgures in different color schemes, but they'r still the same guy.

I will when the Target exclusive white repaint of this figure comes out later this year.
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952397)
Posted by First Gen on July 10th, 2009 @ 2:49pm CDT
For non Botcon 2009 attendees, here's a part of the set on the cheap. :D
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952469)
Posted by soundwave13c on July 10th, 2009 @ 4:17pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952470)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on July 10th, 2009 @ 4:18pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

overload is a more accurate flak than flak...that's too funny

but i'm a sucker for white camo.
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952476)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 10th, 2009 @ 4:25pm CDT
soundwave13c wrote:I never got the Cybertron redalert mold but Hazmat for crankcase is kinda silly. :-?

That's based on his Marvel's Transformers Universe bio, which states that he was a janitor of the Fuel-Spill Section of the Ministry of Energy and Nutrition on Cybertron. Hazardous Material, you see?
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952700)
Posted by WheelJacked on July 10th, 2009 @ 11:59pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952713)
Posted by Blurrz on July 11th, 2009 @ 12:08am CDT
WheelJacked wrote:I've just recently started to get back into collecting after a very long absence. I know that a lot of the 07 movie figures were repaints of earlier lines like Energon, Armada, etc. Anyway, I'm really digging Crankcase and wondered what mold he is a repaint of?

Crankcase is a repaint of Cybertron Red Alert, and was also repainted into two other figures, Cybertron Cannonball, a black and white version, and Botcon Timelines Kup, a teal version of the figure.

Hmmm.. I really like Crankcase but it was a Wal-mart exclusive, thus i was never able to go it. Cannonball and Red Alert were both Cybertron figures, and I was in my Transformers hiatus during that time. So it looks like Kup is the closest thing I have to obtaining the mold... WTF?
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (952987)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on July 11th, 2009 @ 1:03pm CDT

One more thing.

Hypnotic voice: :HALUC: You will all love Leo Prime! You will all love Leo Prime! You will all...:HALUC:

:TRANSBOT:
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (953034)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 11th, 2009 @ 2:37pm CDT
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:Why does everyone hate Leo Prime? I love him! Then again, I didn't get Leobreaker, Nemesis Breaker, or Razorclaw, but still! For crying out loud, he's AWESOME!!! :DANCE: And I don't even have Cybertron Optimus (I wish I did :HALUC:, He's calling me)!

One more thing.

:TRANSBOT:
I don't hate him. I like his character. He is awesome. Especially in the movie when he became Flash Lio Convoy.
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (953515)
Posted by Marcdachamp on July 12th, 2009 @ 11:31am CDT

This figure also recently appeared in All Hail Megatron.

Edit: Actually, I was thinking the other Scattorshot repaint, Dropshot. In the words of Op: My bad.
Re: New Transformers Toy Galleries: Universe and 07' Movie (953709)
Posted by Venomous Prime on July 12th, 2009 @ 5:14pm CDT

One more thing.

:TRANSBOT:

Leo Prime is hideous. The mold itself is just not appealing.

Lio Convoy is awesome. Character wise, and the figure don't look to bad either.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Vintage Rippersnapper Predacon Abominus Hasbro 1987" on EBAY
Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY