New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More

Transformers News: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More

Sunday, November 5th, 2017 10:54PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 45,931

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

An anonymous source has posted the following listings online which are said to come from a Toysrus computer.

Below is the transcript of what was written and it will be followed by a quick analysis:

First off, the new movie line (the premier deluxes here have a different item number than the TLK stuff):

040172 - transformers premier deluxe - $19.99 4/20/18
040374 - transformers studio series - $29.99 7/01/18
039360 - gen studio transformers - $49.99 4/20/18

Some micelaneous new stuff, including an item from the bumblebee movie:

039449 - tra energon igntrs pwrpls - $14.26 4/20/18
039988 - tra mv6 hero vision mask - $49.99 4/20/18

Aaaand lastly some unknown exclusives:

040765 - ex transfrmrs rebekh garag - $29.99 01/01/18
040846 - ex tra seeker thundercrack - $29.99 4/13/18

These can be verified by inputting the product codes at your local, US based, toys r us store.


The first set of listings, while having different names, match the latest price points for movie deluxes, voyagers and leaders. These are from the upcoming movie line which is releasing characters from previous movies, like a "generations" line but for the live action films. You can read more about that line in this article. This listing now helps us understand that what was written on the previously shown Brawl backdrop was "Studio Series".

We then have another listing for Igniters, which are assumed to be a gimmick centered line.

We also have a listing for a mask from the Bumblebee movie.

The lat two are truly new listings we know nothing of yet. The exclusive Thundercracker is the same price as the upcoming Power of the Primes Starscream so it could be an exclusive redeco for Toysrus. The very last listing is anyone's guess at this point but we should hear more of it soon, since it's street date is the first day of 2018.

Please note that these are street dates and not release dates, so while it can give us a good indication of when the toys can be put up for sale, there is no guarantee that they will be stocked at that time.

Transformers News: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: New Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920088)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on November 6th, 2017 @ 12:20am CST
I'm genuinely excited for the Studio series. I thought with Last Knight over and Bumblebee movie not having a lot of character toys that I wouldn't have much to look forward to Transformers-wise but thanks you Hasbro/Takara for continuing to produce the movie Transformers figures cos that's my thing. :)
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920104)
Posted by Emerje on November 6th, 2017 @ 3:57am CST
[quote]040765 - ex transfrmrs rebekh garag - $29.99 01/01/18[/quote]
First off, that date is most certainly a place holder.

Second, pretty sure that's "Rebekah's Garage". Sounds like a playset, I'm guessing there's a person in the Bee movie named (tentatively?) Rebekah.

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920149)
Posted by steals_your_goats on November 6th, 2017 @ 8:39am CST
Really hoping that the thundercracker is a repaint of the potp starscream mold.
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920150)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 6th, 2017 @ 8:46am CST
steals_your_goats wrote:Really hoping that the thundercracker is a repaint of the potp starscream mold.


Me too, which leads to the next question, what store is going to get Skywarp as an exclusive?
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920154)
Posted by steals_your_goats on November 6th, 2017 @ 8:52am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:Really hoping that the thundercracker is a repaint of the potp starscream mold.


Me too, which leads to the next question, what store is going to get Skywarp as an exclusive?

If I were a betting man I'd say HTS or convention exclusive (which would later be up on HTS anyway)
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920201)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 6th, 2017 @ 11:55am CST
steals_your_goats wrote:Really hoping that the thundercracker is a repaint of the potp starscream mold.

Same. I want my voyager seekers!
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920209)
Posted by steals_your_goats on November 6th, 2017 @ 12:15pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:Really hoping that the thundercracker is a repaint of the potp starscream mold.

Same. I want my voyager seekers!

Thundercracker from toysrus, skywarp from somewhere else and then a 3 pack of cone heads as the big sdcc exclusive. That's my dream
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920245)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 6th, 2017 @ 2:57pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:Really hoping that the thundercracker is a repaint of the potp starscream mold.

Same. I want my voyager seekers!

Thundercracker from toysrus, skywarp from somewhere else and then a 3 pack of cone heads as the big sdcc exclusive. That's my dream


I'm about half sold on the coneheads. I'd be all in if they differentiated their wings.
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920378)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 7th, 2017 @ 10:42am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:Really hoping that the thundercracker is a repaint of the potp starscream mold.

Same. I want my voyager seekers!

Thundercracker from toysrus, skywarp from somewhere else and then a 3 pack of cone heads as the big sdcc exclusive. That's my dream


I'm about half sold on the coneheads. I'd be all in if they differentiated their wings.

Agreed. I'd prefer the coneheads all had the different wings
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1920399)
Posted by Emerje on November 7th, 2017 @ 11:48am CST
Skywarp would probably be a BBTS and/or Amazon exclusive.

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1930969)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2018 @ 9:46am CST
New listings found in CSIS (Centralized Sales Improvement System, which is Toys R Us' inventory network) thanks to TFW2005 user Optimus423

(Transformers Studio Series)
39360 - Generations Studio TRA LDR - $49.99
40374 - TRA Studio Series VOY - $29.99

(Energon Igniters?)
39449 - TRA Energon Igniters PWRPLS - $12.99
140788 - TRA Energon Igniters Nitro - $19.99
140950 - TRA Energon Igniters PWR - $9.99
141140 - TRA Energon Igniters SPD - $5.99

(Possible New Toys R Us Exclusive Items)
40846 - EX TRA Seeker Thundercracker - $29.99 (DC has 978 on order)
40765 - EX TRA Rebekah Garage - $29.99 (Bumblebee movie?)
141434 - EX TRA Optimus Starscream Set - $24.99
141450 - EX TRA Street Racer - $16.99
156569 - EX TRA Autobot Masterpiece - $99.99

(Other/Misc)
39988 - TRA MV6 Hero Vision Mask - $49.99 (Bumblebee movie?)
40172 - TRA Premier DLX - $19.99 (Studio series, MV6/BB movie deluxe?)
40293 - TRA Role Play WPN - $19.99
141205 - TRA Voice Mask - $34.99
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1930974)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2018 @ 10:08am CST
Another long list of upcoming toys was posted just now and while most were the same we had seen both here and here, there was one Toysrus exclusive that had not been found so far.

[quote]156569 – EX TRA Autobot Masterpiece – $99.99[/quote]

The listings was found in CSIS (Centralized Sales Improvement System, which is Toys R Us' inventory network) by TFW2005 user Optimus423

While the listing is vague, it confirms a few points. Firstly, this means that Hasbro will continue to provide Toysrus with exclusives, which people doubted with the reveal that MPM Ironhide would not be a Toysrus exclusive. Secondly, it means that Hasbro is continuing to release Takara's Masterpiece figures since this listing cannot reffer to any MPM toy. It being an Autobot means that only one out of the two MPM toys that would have worked would have been Ironhide, and as we just mentioned, he is not an exclusive.

So this listing must reffer to an Autobot (and sadly not a Maximal), from Takara's Masterpiece line. Prices have been all over the place in the past few years so it is hard to tell exactly which Takara Masterpiece Autobot Hasbro and Toysrus would release for $100. It looks far too low for Ultra Magnus and far too high for Sideswipe or Wheeljack. Could this be Masterpiece G1 Iornhide?

Let us know what you think.

This toy adds to the several Toysrus Transformers exclusives coming our way this year which now include:

40846 - EX TRA Seeker Thundercracker - $29.99 (DC has 978 on order)
40765 - EX TRA Rebekah Garage - $29.99 (Bumblebee movie?)
141434 - EX TRA Optimus Starscream Set - $24.99
141450 - EX TRA Street Racer - $16.99
156569 - EX TRA Autobot Masterpiece - $99.99


Transformers Masterpiece Ironhide Gallery
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1930978)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on January 11th, 2018 @ 10:14am CST
william-james88 wrote:New listings found in CSIS (Centralized Sales Improvement System, which is Toys R Us' inventory network) thanks to TFW2005 user Optimus423

(Possible New Toys R Us Exclusive Items)
40846 - EX TRA Seeker Thundercracker - $29.99 (DC has 978 on order)


Possible PotP Voyager Starscream repaint?
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1930983)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 11th, 2018 @ 10:24am CST
Hoping so! That much closer to a set of the three primary seekers in voyager scale.
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1930986)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2018 @ 10:38am CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:New listings found in CSIS (Centralized Sales Improvement System, which is Toys R Us' inventory network) thanks to TFW2005 user Optimus423

(Possible New Toys R Us Exclusive Items)
40846 - EX TRA Seeker Thundercracker - $29.99 (DC has 978 on order)


Possible PotP Voyager Starscream repaint?


Or Studio Series voyager Starscream repaint.
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1930987)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on January 11th, 2018 @ 10:38am CST
gothsaurus wrote:Hoping so! That much closer to a set of the three primary seekers in voyager scale.


I too would love to have the primary seeker trio in Voyager scale, or even a sextet if we're including the "coneheads," but NOT for this mold. This rendition of Starscream isn't my idea of a real "Classics/neoG1" update of the character. I think we're going to have to wait another several years at this point.

william-james88 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:New listings found in CSIS (Centralized Sales Improvement System, which is Toys R Us' inventory network) thanks to TFW2005 user Optimus423

(Possible New Toys R Us Exclusive Items)
40846 - EX TRA Seeker Thundercracker - $29.99 (DC has 978 on order)


Possible PotP Voyager Starscream repaint?


Or Studio Series voyager Starscream repaint.


Possible, but that would be the first "non-screen" character in that line-up, which seems to be focusing on characters actually featured in the first couple of films so far. It being an exclusive, though, might mitigate that somewhat.
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1931004)
Posted by dragons on January 11th, 2018 @ 11:59am CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:Hoping so! That much closer to a set of the three primary seekers in voyager scale.


I too would love to have the primary seeker trio in Voyager scale, or even a sextet if we're including the "coneheads," but NOT for this mold. This rendition of Starscream isn't my idea of a real "Classics/neoG1" update of the character. I think we're going to have to wait another several years at this point.

william-james88 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:New listings found in CSIS (Centralized Sales Improvement System, which is Toys R Us' inventory network) thanks to TFW2005 user Optimus423

(Possible New Toys R Us Exclusive Items)
40846 - EX TRA Seeker Thundercracker - $29.99 (DC has 978 on order)


Possible PotP Voyager Starscream repaint?


Or Studio Series voyager Starscream repaint.


Possible, but that would be the first "non-screen" character in that line-up, which seems to be focusing on characters actually featured in the first couple of films so far. It being an exclusive, though, might mitigate that somewhat.



Those. Figures are ok looking classic seeker figures for seekers are still ones personally like fun to transform voyager seekers in power of prime figure series are good step up for seeker figures
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1931009)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on January 11th, 2018 @ 12:22pm CST
dragons wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:Hoping so! That much closer to a set of the three primary seekers in voyager scale.


I too would love to have the primary seeker trio in Voyager scale, or even a sextet if we're including the "coneheads," but NOT for this mold. This rendition of Starscream isn't my idea of a real "Classics/neoG1" update of the character. I think we're going to have to wait another several years at this point.

william-james88 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:New listings found in CSIS (Centralized Sales Improvement System, which is Toys R Us' inventory network) thanks to TFW2005 user Optimus423

(Possible New Toys R Us Exclusive Items)
40846 - EX TRA Seeker Thundercracker - $29.99 (DC has 978 on order)


Possible PotP Voyager Starscream repaint?


Or Studio Series voyager Starscream repaint.


Possible, but that would be the first "non-screen" character in that line-up, which seems to be focusing on characters actually featured in the first couple of films so far. It being an exclusive, though, might mitigate that somewhat.



Those. Figures are ok looking classic seeker figures for seekers are still ones personally like fun to transform voyager seekers in power of prime figure series are good step up for seeker figures



I would actually have liked to see the rest of the seekers made into deluxe size to be limbs for starscream to be honest. It seemed to me that would have been a cool use for them.
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1931010)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on January 11th, 2018 @ 12:24pm CST
I remember being able to get Masterpiece Optimus for $99 (was originally $129, but they had "sales" at $99). So it "could" be a reissue of that figure. Ultra Magnus has the same footprint, so while it seems unlikely, it is possible.
Re: New Transformers Toy Listings in Toysrus Computer: Studio Series Movie Toys, Exclusive Thundercracker and More (1931012)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2018 @ 12:52pm CST
Black Bumblebee wrote:I remember being able to get Masterpiece Optimus for $99 (was originally $129, but they had "sales" at $99).

They just reissued Optimus in 2017 and for 160 so on both counts I think we should think of another character.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Transformers G1 insecticons kickback shrapnel bombshell 100 % Complete 1985" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Optimus Prime Complete Deluxe VS 2 Pack Version" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fest 2016 Exclusive Beast wars Legends LGEX Rattrap in stock!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AUTOBOT TESLOR & BRAINSTORM Generations Titans Return MOC" on EBAY
Buy "3 Transformers Original Beast Machines Deluxe Optimus Primal & Jetstorm, Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2015 Transformers Platinum Edition G1 Reissue Astrotrain Blitzwing Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WINDBLADE AUTOBOT Generations Thrilling 30 MOC Hasbro w/ Comic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Figure Triple Changer Octone w/ Murk" on EBAY