New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair

Transformers News: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair

Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 3:35AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 79,125

Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong (ACGHK) is a material-entertainment and book fair focusing on animations, manhua (Chinese comics), and games in Hong Kong.

This year ACGHK is to be held on the 30th of July - the 3rd of August 2010 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center. Hasbro will bring in many Transformers toys to sell specially for this event, such as:

SDCC Exclusive G1 Blaster

HFTD 2-Pack - Arcee & Tail Whip, Sideswipe & Barricade, Autobots Skids/Mudflaps & Sideways

Classics 3-Pack - Galvatron, Cyclonus & Rodimus

Hasbro is also having free gift promotions for all buyers. Any combined purchase for more than HK$300, a box of Transformers Monopoly Card will be given away.

Purchases of more than HK$800 gets 2 free ROTF Deluxe Class figures.

Finally, for a combined purchase of Hunt For The Decepticons toys that cost more than HK$400, the buyer will get either a free War For Cybertron Legends Starscream or Recon Ravage.

You can check out original post here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, The Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Credit(s): Giga Hobby

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100539)
Posted by Blurrz on July 20th, 2010 @ 4:21am CDT
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100544)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on July 20th, 2010 @ 4:33am CDT
Even rustier Skids and Mudflap!?
My little bro will be pissed!

That three pack doesn't look too bad, either.
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100546)
Posted by gema on July 20th, 2010 @ 4:34am CDT
yeah dude, seems like I've thought wrong. well, my bad :grin:
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100554)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 20th, 2010 @ 4:47am CDT
I need that 3-pack! So these sets here are Hong Kong exclusives or will they hit other Hasbro markets as well?
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100573)
Posted by Convotron on July 20th, 2010 @ 6:04am CDT
The 3 pack of Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Rodimus looks great. The animation styled colour scheme is very appealing to me. :)
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100575)
Posted by It Is Him on July 20th, 2010 @ 6:20am CDT
Blurrz wrote:LOL. I laugh at everyone who thought that this Classics Rodimus was a fake. Blurrz is always right. Arcee + Tailwhip looks decent, Sideswipe and Barricade are brutal, and the Sideways + Twins is a huge pass.

Congrats on being right. Too bad that Classics Rodimus still looks like a shit KO. Whoopdeedoo.
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100579)
Posted by --B-- on July 20th, 2010 @ 6:27am CDT
Damn. Now I'll have 2 lylac Cyclonus!

JK. If this set is a Target exclusive as it's rumored, I'll be all over it once it goes on clearance. My sons will be stoked!
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100582)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 20th, 2010 @ 6:53am CDT
--B-- wrote:Damn. Now I'll have 2 lylac Cyclonus!

*If* it makes it to clearance. This might be very popular among fans.

I'll probably end up getting the three two packs and the three pack. I've got a Legends WFC Starscream on the way.
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100587)
Posted by wing0hero on July 20th, 2010 @ 7:02am CDT
Love the galvatron repaint. But Ive already got rodimus and cyclonus(who looks quite good with animated figures, btw) :RENEGADE:
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100598)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 20th, 2010 @ 7:17am CDT
Wait a minute, that Arcee, isn't that same one as the TakaraTomy Elita-1? Or have people jumped to conclusions as per usual? :P
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100602)
Posted by Aerialbot Commander on July 20th, 2010 @ 7:24am CDT
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100611)
Posted by starboykb on July 20th, 2010 @ 7:44am CDT
Aerialbot Commander wrote:Although I do have the Classics Galvatron, Cyclonus and Rodimus, I will still have to get that three-pack. The new paint scheme looks so much better the the originals and I liked the originals.

Yeah me too. i missed Cyclonus previously, hopefully RK might selling this three pack guys and I am going to grab it without second thought.
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100620)
Posted by Trikeboy on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:06am CDT
So KO Rodimus is an offical product. Wow, color me impressed. The only reason I would have for buying the three pack is Cyclonus. I already have it but the first version will become Armada. I also have the original Rodimus so KO Rodimus will only be kept in robot mode, I hate the windows. One of them will be used in the protector armor of course. Galvatron will go straight on eBay. The color sucks big time and the tank mode is so bland. I prefer my original Galvatron. Actually, I might keep it and use it for a head swap with Cybertron Evac to make SG Galvatron.

Ok, I just talked myself into getting this set :lol: .
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100624)
Posted by Mkall on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:16am CDT
This set may be worth it for the Cyclonus alone.
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100634)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:34am CDT
So will the Classics 3-pack have an American release (please say yes)? I wouldn't mind having a G1 colored Cyclonus, and I need a new Galvatron (mine's legs keep popping off), and I never got the Rodimus figure. :lol: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100657)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:01am CDT
Ewwww, so that Rodimus was the real deal? Fugly! Same goes for Galvatron too. Oh well, if it comes out in North America I might still pick it up so Rodimus can wear the armor, and that Cyclonus does look mighty nice.
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100670)
Posted by Shadowstream on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:21am CDT
Rodimus is just plain blinding. I really don't see much point in going after this 3-pack myself, except maybe for an 'And His Armada', but even so I have an old classics Rodimus that I'm satisfied with and 2 Galvatrons that I can't get rid of anyway, so I'm not sure getting it just for another Cyclonus would be worth it. :-(
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100672)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:29am CDT
Not to keen on that Galvatron, but I figured he was going to be the lame duck of the group. That paint scheme does nothing for me for a mold I wish was bigger.

Rodimus...ok, the anime colors don't bother me so much. Not really needing another roddy, but I'll keep him. Not sure who to put in Protector armor...prob this guy.

Cyclonus: YESSSS!! Love this mold, can never have enough for me. Just adding another Con to Cyclonus's Armada. This one is the highlight of the set for me.
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100678)
Posted by El Duque on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:37am CDT
I wouldn't mind getting the three pack just to have an extra classics Rodimus for the Protector armor when it comes out. The armor looks like it will cover most of the figure so this guy should be fine for that role.
Re: New Transformers Toys Revealed In Upcoming ACGHong Kong Fair (1100685)
Posted by Overcracker on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:42am CDT
This 3 pack is worth it if only for the Cyclonus.

Cartoon Blue windows on Rodimus are kind of ugly. And he'll need some flame reprolables, but other than that he's quite nice. Even though I already have the original. And was planning on ordering the Sons Of Cybertron Set. Hmm so many Rodimii.

Galvatron, if only because I never picked him up when he was originally out, and what a Shelfwarmer he was.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Adventure TAV-30 TAV30 RID Battle Grimlock Voyager Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers combiner wars skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers g2 gobots Megatron MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Deluxe Class Sky Shadow MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "transformers rid galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RiD Robots In Disguise (2015) Legion Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "MAKETOYS TFCON 2019 SCREAMER Transformers Masterpiece G2 Starscream Plus Bonus!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Wreckgar rts complete no paperwork" on EBAY