New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning

New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning

Wednesday, May 23rd, 2007 6:35pm CDT

Category: Company News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 18,597

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

According to Hasbro's official Transformers website, there will be a new version of the official site to be launched tomorrow, thursday May 24th, at 9am EST. The site will include new games, videos, bios and downloadable content.

See the news on the official site here, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for the new official Transformers.com

Credit(s): Hasbro, Transformers.com


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133335)
Posted by Cumulus on May 23rd, 2007 @ 6:50pm CDT
Cool. I'll check it out after work.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133336)
Posted by First-Aid on May 23rd, 2007 @ 6:50pm CDT
I just wanted first post...:-P
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133338)
Posted by First-Aid on May 23rd, 2007 @ 6:51pm CDT
Crap! I missed first post! Rage Wing you bastard! :-P
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133344)
Posted by Bouncy X on May 23rd, 2007 @ 6:52pm CDT
uh oh....is the whole "first" thing that has plagued AICN starting here too? lol
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133363)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 23rd, 2007 @ 7:11pm CDT
Interesting, but its about time that Hasbro updated and overhauled their site. Im surprised they didnt do it earlier, considering how important this movie is to them.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133371)
Posted by TheMuffin on May 23rd, 2007 @ 7:16pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:uh oh....is the whole "first" thing that has plagued AICN starting here too? lol


No. And if I catch someone doing it again they can expect a PM.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133374)
Posted by Seibertron on May 23rd, 2007 @ 7:17pm CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:Interesting, but its about time that Hasbro updated and overhauled their site. Im surprised they didnt do it earlier, considering how important this movie is to them.


But they already did once for the movie. I'm curious to see what this will be since they recently redesigned it for the movie after the Classics line ended.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133379)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 23rd, 2007 @ 7:19pm CDT
!WOW!

2 updates to the TF site in a single year!, a year that still has a long way to go:)

Truth, this site has them beat, we're like 3 months ahead in product REVIEWS, and they're the guys who put out this stuff.

kinda funny if you think about it.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133384)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 23rd, 2007 @ 7:20pm CDT
Ill check it out after i get up. I hope they have some cool downloads. hasbro is usually laking with the downloads. Not to mention good games. Wounder what videos they'll have?
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133396)
Posted by Mega Zarak on May 23rd, 2007 @ 7:26pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Interesting, but its about time that Hasbro updated and overhauled their site. Im surprised they didnt do it earlier, considering how important this movie is to them.


But they already did once for the movie. I'm curious to see what this will be since they recently redesigned it for the movie after the Classics line ended.


So has the classics line offically ended? If I missed the news on this sorry.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133487)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 23rd, 2007 @ 8:14pm CDT
Mega Zarak wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Interesting, but its about time that Hasbro updated and overhauled their site. Im surprised they didnt do it earlier, considering how important this movie is to them.


But they already did once for the movie. I'm curious to see what this will be since they recently redesigned it for the movie after the Classics line ended.


So has the classics line offically ended? If I missed the news on this sorry.


as of now yeah the classics and alt lines are dead. They might come back after the movie line but i doubt it seeing as how there is a new cartoon on the way. If hasbro was smart then they would bring them back. I hope they do. The classics line was the best TF line ever to come out.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133543)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 23rd, 2007 @ 9:16pm CDT
Sounds neat! Can't wait to check it out tomorrow! ;)^
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133553)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 23rd, 2007 @ 9:35pm CDT
wha?

Didn't I post something about this here?

I kinda figured I was posting in the wrong spot, and I don't mind Skowl getting credit. I'm just saying is all.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133560)
Posted by Spooner on May 23rd, 2007 @ 9:48pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
Mega Zarak wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Interesting, but its about time that Hasbro updated and overhauled their site. Im surprised they didnt do it earlier, considering how important this movie is to them.


But they already did once for the movie. I'm curious to see what this will be since they recently redesigned it for the movie after the Classics line ended.


So has the classics line offically ended? If I missed the news on this sorry.


as of now yeah the classics and alt lines are dead. They might come back after the movie line but i doubt it seeing as how there is a new cartoon on the way. If hasbro was smart then they would bring them back. I hope they do. The classics line was the best TF line ever to come out.


You are correct, sir.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133602)
Posted by D-340 on May 23rd, 2007 @ 10:41pm CDT
Cool, I'll check it in the morning.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133605)
Posted by GetterDragun on May 23rd, 2007 @ 10:41pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Crap! I missed first post! Rage Wing you bastard! :-P


There's no reason to do that first post routin and certainly no reason to make another post about missing being the first post.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133674)
Posted by Mega Zarak on May 23rd, 2007 @ 11:24pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
Mega Zarak wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Interesting, but its about time that Hasbro updated and overhauled their site. Im surprised they didnt do it earlier, considering how important this movie is to them.


But they already did once for the movie. I'm curious to see what this will be since they recently redesigned it for the movie after the Classics line ended.


So has the classics line offically ended? If I missed the news on this sorry.


as of now yeah the classics and alt lines are dead. They might come back after the movie line but i doubt it seeing as how there is a new cartoon on the way. If hasbro was smart then they would bring them back. I hope they do. The classics line was the best TF line ever to come out.


Thanks for the info. There are so many unexplored figures with this line. Blitzwing and Cyclonus come to mind.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133705)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 24th, 2007 @ 12:14am CDT
Mega Zarak wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
Mega Zarak wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Interesting, but its about time that Hasbro updated and overhauled their site. Im surprised they didnt do it earlier, considering how important this movie is to them.


But they already did once for the movie. I'm curious to see what this will be since they recently redesigned it for the movie after the Classics line ended.


So has the classics line offically ended? If I missed the news on this sorry.


as of now yeah the classics and alt lines are dead. They might come back after the movie line but i doubt it seeing as how there is a new cartoon on the way. If hasbro was smart then they would bring them back. I hope they do. The classics line was the best TF line ever to come out.


Thanks for the info. There are so many unexplored figures with this line. Blitzwing and Cyclonus come to mind.


Not to mention cosmos.Remember that pic from botcon? i think it was botcon. It had the prtotype drawing of classics cosmos. Springer and Arcee would've been good figures to make too.
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133730)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 24th, 2007 @ 12:56am CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
Mega Zarak wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
Mega Zarak wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Interesting, but its about time that Hasbro updated and overhauled their site. Im surprised they didnt do it earlier, considering how important this movie is to them.


But they already did once for the movie. I'm curious to see what this will be since they recently redesigned it for the movie after the Classics line ended.


So has the classics line offically ended? If I missed the news on this sorry.


as of now yeah the classics and alt lines are dead. They might come back after the movie line but i doubt it seeing as how there is a new cartoon on the way. If hasbro was smart then they would bring them back. I hope they do. The classics line was the best TF line ever to come out.


Thanks for the info. There are so many unexplored figures with this line. Blitzwing and Cyclonus come to mind.


Not to mention cosmos.Remember that pic from botcon? i think it was botcon. It had the prtotype drawing of classics cosmos. Springer and Arcee would've been good figures to make too.


I was at Botcon when they showed that Cosmos prototype drawing. It was killer! Too bad it never happened. Whatever happened to that petition to make a real G1-style Arcee? I signed it. Guess it didn't work out...
Re: New Transformers.com Official Website to Launch Tomorrow Morning (133748)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 24th, 2007 @ 1:30am CDT
Roboto750 wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
Mega Zarak wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
Mega Zarak wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Interesting, but its about time that Hasbro updated and overhauled their site. Im surprised they didnt do it earlier, considering how important this movie is to them.


But they already did once for the movie. I'm curious to see what this will be since they recently redesigned it for the movie after the Classics line ended.


So has the classics line offically ended? If I missed the news on this sorry.


as of now yeah the classics and alt lines are dead. They might come back after the movie line but i doubt it seeing as how there is a new cartoon on the way. If hasbro was smart then they would bring them back. I hope they do. The classics line was the best TF line ever to come out.


Thanks for the info. There are so many unexplored figures with this line. Blitzwing and Cyclonus come to mind.


Not to mention cosmos.Remember that pic from botcon? i think it was botcon. It had the prtotype drawing of classics cosmos. Springer and Arcee would've been good figures to make too.


I was at Botcon when they showed that Cosmos prototype drawing. It was killer! Too bad it never happened. Whatever happened to that petition to make a real G1-style Arcee? I signed it. Guess it didn't work out...


So did i. Also signed one to keep the classics going. Guess that one failed too.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
Twincast / Podcast #274:
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Universe Starscream Generations Classics 25th Anniversary Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Studio Series The Movie Deluxe Class 86-01 MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE TRAILBREAKER GOOD SIZE FOR SIEGE" on EBAY
Buy "(2) STERLING TRANSFORMER CORP ST26744 TRANSFORMERS NEW. Govt  5950-00-442-5237" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster - Transformers Generation 1 Walmart Reissue - Brand New in Box" on EBAY