New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope'

Transformers News: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope'

Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 2:42PM CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 16,593

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

YouTube user Brandon Gandiza has contacted us directly to share another TV spot for the live-action movie Transformers: The Last Knight, featuring some added scenes featuring Cogman's scary skills, Crosshairs, and some potential lore and interpretations of ..things. The clip, titled 'Hope', is embedded below!

Credit(s): Brandon Gandiza YT
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887722)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 7th, 2017 @ 3:35pm CDT
On this week's episode of the Star Wars show there's an interview with Billy Ray Chubbs, who works at lucasfilm BUT he mentions that he does motion capture work for Megatron for the Transformers movies, there's some accompanying footage of Megatron in TLK. No new footage, but kinda cool.
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887724)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 3:43pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:On this week's episode of the Star Wars show there's an interview with Billy Ray Chubbs, who works at lucasfilm BUT he mentions that he does motion capture work for Megatron for the Transformers movies, there's some accompanying footage of Megatron in TLK. No new footage, but kinda cool.

Do you have a clip?
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887730)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 3:59pm CDT
Here Will it's at 3:20


Edit: Sounds like he also did Megatron movements in the previous films the way he described it.
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887774)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 7th, 2017 @ 5:55pm CDT
Another clip was shown on TV. They also showed this at the IMAX fan event.
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887783)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 6:29pm CDT
Some spots on instagram that finally show the junk truck who indeed is a Transformer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDh-3mFBxc/


Another with Drift and Slug.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDk0ctA8WY/
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887787)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 6:45pm CDT
He kinda looks like a metal trash gnome to me. (Not in a bad way ofcourse)

Image
Image

The rumors I heard said he sounded like Spongebob but that doesn't seem like it here. (Maybe they changed it?)

This guy probably doesn't take part of the fights since it sounds like he's a pacifist or something so he probably just helps Cade with hiding Transformers in his Junkyard by bringing parts Maybe he is Wreck-Gar.
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887823)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 8:37pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Another with Drift and Slug.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDk0ctA8WY/

I think you might have sent the wrong link there. Thats a trailer from 2 months ago, and I dont see Drift and Slug in it, only the minidinobots.
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887826)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 7th, 2017 @ 8:42pm CDT
I just saw this one on TV, and I rarely even watch TV. Simmons was in it!

Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887827)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 8:43pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Here Will it's at 3:20


Edit: Sounds like he also did Megatron movements in the previous films the way he described it.

Thanks for sharing but I thought he would describe the experience of being megatron a bit. That would have been fun to news, but here its just a passing line. Still, good for aboard post ;)^
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887828)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 8:55pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Another with Drift and Slug.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDk0ctA8WY/

I think you might have sent the wrong link there. Thats a trailer from 2 months ago, and I dont see Drift and Slug in it, only the minidinobots.


It's very much the same yes but there are new bits like Drift and Slug and shows that Megatron is actually trying to pull off Squeeks head.

Image
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887850)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 10:26pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Another with Drift and Slug.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDk0ctA8WY/

I think you might have sent the wrong link there. Thats a trailer from 2 months ago, and I dont see Drift and Slug in it, only the minidinobots.


It's very much the same yes but there are new bits like Drift and Slug and shows that Megatron is actually trying to pull off Squeeks head.

Image

Image
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887852)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 10:40pm CDT
Another day another TV spot, or three, why not. These come from our very excited community.
The TV Spot below features Simmons which we see for the first time. These are all captured from television so do not expect the highest resolution.

SlyTF1 wrote:I just saw this one on TV, and I rarely even watch TV. Simmons was in it!




Deadput wrote:Some spots on instagram that finally show the junk truck who indeed is a Transformer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDh-3mFBxc/


Our user is referring to the truck filled with junk previously seen on set.

Image

There is also another spot which is almost the same as the Isabella Moner centric one but with a few added blink and you'll miss them moments.

Deadput wrote:There are new bits like Drift and Slug and shows that Megatron is actually trying to pull off Squeeks head.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDk0ctA8WY/



Image
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887862)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 11:54pm CDT
I like that at least in this thread some of the recent news post you guys quote our thoughts or points about it.

It's kind of a cool thing and would love to see that more often.
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887876)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 8th, 2017 @ 2:32am CDT
That "new" trailer we were supposed to get today was just the Japanese trailer. Without the subtitles.
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887908)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 8th, 2017 @ 8:47am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:That "new" trailer we were supposed to get today was just the Japanese trailer. Without the subtitles.

Ah, ok. As much as I love new footage, I was a little scared that they would reveal too much with another trailer, which AOE certainly did.
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887923)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 8th, 2017 @ 10:19am CDT
Another TV spot:
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887924)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 8th, 2017 @ 10:26am CDT
The more I see in this trailers and TV spots of Sir Edmund Burton talking about Cade's lifelong destiny and such, the more I get the feeling that it would have made more narrative sense, across all five films, for Cade's role to have been kept by Sam instead, since the first three films were arguably about Sam's journey in life and then along comes Cade four movies in to take Sam's lead spotlight role, only for Cade to now suddenly have this important destiny tied to the Transformers, which also happens to be affiliated with the Witwiccan clan (Sam's ancestry).

Granted, I like Cade as a character better than Sam, but between the two of them, things are looking more and more like they would have made more sense for Sam to have been the special chosen one in this case.
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887926)
Posted by Kurona on June 8th, 2017 @ 10:28am CDT
Fellow Seibertronian SlyTF1 has brought to our attention yet another TV spot for The Last Knight; out in cinemas in only a couple weeks - titled 'drums', it shows us a few new blink-and-you'll-miss-it shots of Quintessa and Megatron among others. Check out the embedded video below and tell us what you think in the forums!

Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887954)
Posted by Deadput on June 8th, 2017 @ 12:55pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The more I see in this trailers and TV spots of Sir Edmund Burton talking about Cade's lifelong destiny and such, the more I get the feeling that it would have made more narrative sense, across all five films, for Cade's role to have been kept by Sam instead, since the first three films were arguably about Sam's journey in life and then along comes Cade four movies in to take Sam's lead spotlight role, only for Cade to now suddenly have this important destiny tied to the Transformers, which also happens to be affiliated with the Witwiccan clan (Sam's ancestry).

Granted, I like Cade as a character better than Sam, but between the two of them, things are looking more and more like they would have made more sense for Sam to have been the special chosen one in this case.


Plot twist Cade is Sam...calling it here right now. /s
Re: New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Hope' (1887956)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 8th, 2017 @ 1:00pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The more I see in this trailers and TV spots of Sir Edmund Burton talking about Cade's lifelong destiny and such, the more I get the feeling that it would have made more narrative sense, across all five films, for Cade's role to have been kept by Sam instead, since the first three films were arguably about Sam's journey in life and then along comes Cade four movies in to take Sam's lead spotlight role, only for Cade to now suddenly have this important destiny tied to the Transformers, which also happens to be affiliated with the Witwiccan clan (Sam's ancestry).

Granted, I like Cade as a character better than Sam, but between the two of them, things are looking more and more like they would have made more sense for Sam to have been the special chosen one in this case.


Plot twist Cade is Sam...calling it here right now. /s
Doubt it. Cade had Tessa while he was still in high school. Sam was with Mikaela in his high school years and she didn't look anything like Cade's wife, nor was Sam a teen father since he had no children in ROTF, by which point he had entered college.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #219:
"Big Cat Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "4 Transformers Age of Extinction movie CUP Topper Figure set Keychain Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AOE DELUXE CROSSHAIRS ~ DINOBOT SLUG REFLECTOR ~ AOE DINOBOT SLASH" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Blitzwing Loyal Subjects Series 3 Vinyl Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Takara AD25 Slash" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Complete Year Of The Snake" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Takara AD29 Slog" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Takara AD32 Stinger" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Flip and Change Grimlock Figure a6153 10"" on EBAY