New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon

New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon

Tuesday, January 6th, 2015 8:27am CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 46,289

Hasbro.com just uploaded seven new video clips from the new Robots In Disguise cartoon that is due to air this year. Check out the videos we've embedded below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

These clips include the following:

1) Meet The Autobots

2) Meet Team Bumblebee

3) Meet The Decepticons

4) Meet Bumblebee

5) Meet Grimlock

6) Meet Sideswipe

7) Meet Strongarm

Credit(s): Hasbro.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, January 6th, 2015 8:46am CST

Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636271)
Posted by psj333 on January 6th, 2015 @ 9:15am CST
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636274)
Posted by Lockdownhunter on January 6th, 2015 @ 9:25am CST
No one knows what does clampdown's car mode look like.
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636279)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2015 @ 10:05am CST
psj333 wrote:Sabrblade, you recently said that Clampdown's altmode looks to be some type of car. What kind of car is Clampdown really is? :CON:
I don't know. No one does. That's why I said "some sort of" car.
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636284)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2015 @ 10:39am CST
^ Aaaaaaaand no sooner than an hour and a half after I write that does the first image of Clampdown's altmode turn up.

Go figure.

Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636295)
Posted by ishigoto on January 6th, 2015 @ 11:14am CST
LOL Allright, I'm okay with this Grimlock now.
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636308)
Posted by psj333 on January 6th, 2015 @ 11:58am CST
Sabrblade, thank you again for posting the image of what Clampdown's alt-mode is like. By the looks of it, he turns into a boy racer coupe. If you see any alt-modes of other Decepticons, such as, Filch, Terrashock, Ped, and Springload, please post them when you see them. Thank you. :CON:
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636330)
Posted by President-prime on January 6th, 2015 @ 1:57pm CST
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636354)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2015 @ 2:57pm CST
President-prime wrote:Did anyone notice, in the "meet sideswipe," sideswipe sport a red orange deception logo. The scene where he was fighting steel jaw. Maybe they're gonna join up haha
Yeah it's probably part of a ruse or a gag or something.
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636377)
Posted by WarzoneBeta on January 6th, 2015 @ 4:15pm CST
Chopshop and Springload
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636385)
Posted by psj333 on January 6th, 2015 @ 4:49pm CST
WarzoneBeta, you have already posted an image of Springload's altmode, which is a pickup truck. what about others such as, Terrashock, Filch, and Ped? :CON:
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636452)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 6th, 2015 @ 9:41pm CST
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636456)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2015 @ 9:47pm CST
You know... looking over things like the plot synopses, the funny animated gifs, the seven new videos on Hasbro's website, the people behind this series, and other things, I think I've come to realize something.

:shock:

They did it!

They actually did it.

People have been asking for it, and they finally did it.

Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636469)
Posted by william-james88 on January 6th, 2015 @ 10:59pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:I am digging this series more every day. Loving the new bots and cons. It's nice not to have all the same old names over and over again.

I am as well. It is a good sign when all I can think of is "I hope they make all these decepticon toys", which they wont. It really seems to be one per episode and with the ratio of 3 to 1 right now in the warrior class, I dont think there will be many decepticon toys. They are being very much like a mattel batman line with this series. But then again, I wish the toys were more along the lines of animated. I LOVE these designs and I wish we had toys which reflected them better.
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636476)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 6th, 2015 @ 11:30pm CST
The setting at the beginning of Strongarm's "introduction clip" looks a lot like Jasper. More specifically, near where the old Autobot HQ was. Before it was destroyed, that is. Also, when Bumblebee shouted out "OH! OH I LOVE THIS SONG," it marked the first time in years I've laughed at a Transformers cartoon's joke. Though, I give all credit to the delivery on Friedle's part and the animation of the character, not the joke itself.

Sabrblade wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here, this new RID cartoon, is "Rescue Bots with Decepticons!" :D

I really hope it's not Rescue Bots with Decepticons. Anything but Rescue Bots with Decepticons.
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636510)
Posted by Peridot on January 7th, 2015 @ 6:51am CST
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636544)
Posted by Deathsanras on January 7th, 2015 @ 9:36am CST
My biggest concern about this show is Strongarm. It has nothing to do with her design, it's mostly because, given the voice and tone they've cast her with, I have a horrible feeling she's going to be the disapproving mother, eternally exasperated by "those boys". I know she's the recruit, but given Sideswipe being the Human Torch/rebel, Grimlock being The Thing/muscle, and even Bumblebee getting distracted or sucked into pop culture, off-mission or whatever (like listening to Sideswipe's music), she's going to be terminally sensible one, tut-tutting from the sidelines, and inevitably right the whole time.
Like a variant of Parenting the Husband, of sorts. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... TheHusband
Hope I'm wrong; suspect I'm not.
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636548)
Posted by psj333 on January 7th, 2015 @ 9:50am CST
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636549)
Posted by Madeus Prime on January 7th, 2015 @ 9:53am CST
Sabrblade wrote:I smell a new fan-favorite Con!

Oh god, I needed that.

WarzoneBeta wrote:Chopshop and Springload

Interesting, Chop Shop appears to be a...combiner? :-?

Metro Prime wrote:I watched the Meet the Decepticons video and OH MY GOD Steeljaw's voice. It's so perfect! :x =P~

Agreed, very Keven Spacey-esqe.
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636551)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 7th, 2015 @ 9:55am CST
psj333 wrote:I'm still waiting for the official images of altmodes of Bisk, Filch, Terrashock, and Ped. Does anyone here already have them yet? If so, I would like to see them now! :CON:
If they turn up, we'll post them. We're not in control of what pictures get taken by the Chinese fandom. They come out when they come out, regardless of what they reveal.
Re: New Video Clips of Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon (1636552)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 7th, 2015 @ 10:01am CST
And with this image, this show has already bested Prime in every regard:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "New Authentic Transformers Combiner Wars Defensor Lot of 7. Protectobots MISB." on EBAY
Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Cliffjumper with head upgrade complete Generations G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Cyclonus complete G1 Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG12 Windblade - Mint SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee - Mint Sealed" on EBAY