New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled

New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled

Thursday, August 16th, 2007 12:52pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 17,206

A new video has surfaced showcasing the giant Bumblebee prop from the Transformers Movie being put together. For those of you who are interested in all the behind-the-scenes work on the the film, this video is worth checking out.

See the video on Tformers.com by clicking here.

Also for those looking for a clue to the "He is coming...", keep looking for clues, they could be anywhere... want to guess? You can do that here.

Credit(s): Tformers.com

This article was last modified on Thursday, August 16th, 2007 1:01pm CDT

Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (287832)
Posted by kenshin_07 on August 16th, 2007 @ 12:54pm CDT
Alberta Goat breeders? Hmmm, very much sounds like Ramulus or some other goat related transformer to me!
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (287855)
Posted by kenshin_07 on August 16th, 2007 @ 1:01pm CDT
Ooh first post too! Yay!
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (287942)
Posted by Senor Hugo on August 16th, 2007 @ 1:30pm CDT

The video is pretty sweet. I always did like seeing props get slapped together for movies.
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (288103)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 16th, 2007 @ 2:33pm CDT
Best model kit ever! I want one. Well its a good way for a bot to save on gas. Just take your self apart and throw your peices into a few crates and your off. Im sure shipping is cheaper than gas.

Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (288104)
Posted by kenshin_07 on August 16th, 2007 @ 2:35pm CDT
Senor Hugo wrote:FYI: We don't do the "first post" stuff here. And double posting to say "first post," it's looked down upon.

Megatron_Wolf wrote:Kenshin_07 if you want to brag about first post then edit your first post to do so.

Alright, so maybe i'm a little new to forums etc. I hadn't realised that I could edit my posts...
I'll remember that in future. Try telling that to everyone else though. :?

And if you could try and be a little nicer next time though, My first impressions, you just came off as harsh
:shock: :cry:
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (288406)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 16th, 2007 @ 4:30pm CDT
Seeing people working almost makes me feel guilty for skipping out on a half day today.

almost
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (288430)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 16th, 2007 @ 4:44pm CDT
kenshin_07 wrote:

I'll remember that in future. Try telling that to everyone else though. :?

:shock: :cry:

Nice when someone here gets a bug up their ass :???:

Can you explain this to me?

Still it's cool, most of the people that post here are topic focused.

If you look around other threads, you'll see there is a certain decorm, that is followed. No body gets perverse, and joking is more of a group thing than a one on one.

We try and respect eachother, but still some folks do have a tendancy to jump down ones throat one day than be sweet as sugar the next. I do my best you just ignore stuff like that and just say what I have to, and move on to the other things in life.

Still for some reason the word "WHOOT" is realy hated, can't see why, but it is.

So basicly, discuss the topic, do it in your own way and right, and always keep in mind that this site is full of open forums.

Now if anyone feels I rubbed them wrong in writing this, PM me with a time and place and we can settle that in the real world! Otherwise, let's not waste anymore time on this, and get back on topic...

How much do you think this lifesize BB will one day be auctioned for?
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (288470)
Posted by Nugget on August 16th, 2007 @ 5:01pm CDT
BB kinda looks like a marionette when hes being lifted in the air attached to those cables.

I would love to know who they commissioned for that prop and how much they paid. It's a work of art IMHO.

Thank you for sharing the vid Skowl.
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (288621)
Posted by i_amtrunks on August 16th, 2007 @ 5:48pm CDT
He was put together easier than I thought...
Nice video!
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (289407)
Posted by CInemastique on August 16th, 2007 @ 11:17pm CDT
Tenth post! W00t! ;)
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (289423)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 16th, 2007 @ 11:27pm CDT
*sighs*

I gave up, long around the 5 minute mark. (Not in the video, but waiting for it to buffer.)

Any other source? If not, ah well. Screw it.
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (289455)
Posted by DesalationReborn on August 16th, 2007 @ 11:59pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:*sighs*

Any other source? If not, ah well. Screw it.

Same. And Nugget, I know what the rest of that avatar is of! :shock:
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (289559)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 17th, 2007 @ 1:09am CDT
kenshin_07 wrote:

I'll remember that in future. Try telling that to everyone else though. :?

:shock: :cry:

I thought that i stated it in a polite way. I guess not. And were was the thank you for the nice helpful tip? Nows whos not being polite. :P
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (289727)
Posted by kenshin_07 on August 17th, 2007 @ 4:35am CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:

Hehe, sorry, and thank you very much! :D

Yeah, I think I was being a leeetle bit over-sensitive yesterday...

Oh and for those that haven't noticed, check all the hyperlinks in this news post. One of them isn't quite what it seems:

"And for all other information on the Transformers Movie, check out the official Movie site here."

Hehe
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (289769)
Posted by lodelco on August 17th, 2007 @ 5:32am CDT
I can't seem to see the video. Does anybody have a youtube link?

Oh and btw, Alberta Goat Breeders? Our special guest is going to be Frank from LJ?
Re: New Video of Transformers Movie Bumblebee "Prop" Being Assembled (304983)
Posted by bumble_bee_68 on August 25th, 2007 @ 12:17am CDT
Now that's the ULTIMATE Bumblebee!!
20 guys, 2 weeks to build it from scratch! :shock:
wow, now that's real work and alot / attention to detail.

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Chromedome COMPLETE, Great Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Class Galvatron Action Figure 2005 - MOC" on EBAY