Thursday, August 9th, 2007 1:30pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 58,083

Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Megatron have been sighted at a Toys R Us in Schaumburg, IL. Thanks to my good friend and Seibertron.com staff member Starscream for the photo from his iPhone! In addition, I just purchased an Ultimate Bumblebee figure last night at a Target store here in Chicago. It looks like it's time to start hunting for figures again!

Movie Voyager Class figures at Toys R Us

Remember to report your toy sightings in the Seibertron.com Toy Sightings section.

UPDATE!!! TRU on Western in Chicago just put out a bunch of new stock, including the Voyager Class figures mentioned above and the new wave of Deluxe figures. Seibertronians, transform and roll out to your nearest Toys R Us stores!!! I will do my best to post galleries of some of the new figures within the next week for all of you to see.

Movie Deluxes at Toys R Us

UPDATE #2!!! Ultimate Bumblebees at a Target in Chicago:

Ultimate Bumblebees @ Target

Ultimate Bumblebees @ Target

Credit(s): Starscream

This article was last modified on Thursday, August 9th, 2007 3:36pm CDT

Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272789)
Posted by keebler elfbot on August 9th, 2007 @ 1:43pm CDT
That's a buttload of Voyagers. I think the only time I've seen that many was June 2, the movie toys street date.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272795)
Posted by angelicbeef on August 9th, 2007 @ 1:48pm CDT
I used to work there when I was a teen. tf's are always selling out and have their own aisle. check above the pegs in the overhead compartment, sometimes theirs stock up there.

Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272840)
Posted by Zeds on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:11pm CDT
angelicbeef wrote:What's the difference between voyager prime and robovision prime besides paint apps?

No difference really. The Robovision version is the nicer one IMHO.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272841)
Posted by Agent 007 on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:12pm CDT
Meh, unless they have 08 bb im not goin but they're not too bad, but I'll pass
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272860)
Posted by Bed Bugs on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:19pm CDT
Sweet, I just got a coupon from Toys R Us in my e-mail account. Spend over $25 and save $5. I could get both Voyagers for only $35.00 :D
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272865)
Posted by tacogrande on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:21pm CDT
I refuse to ever shop at that specific toys r us ever again. They suck there, plain and simple.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272877)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:24pm CDT

Oy...
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272894)
Posted by Archanubis on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:30pm CDT
Both classes of Megatron have been extremely difficult to find in my area. It's part of the reason I haven't gotten Prime yet, either; no sense in getting OP if you can't find his counterpart.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272902)
Posted by Flashwave on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:34pm CDT
Ill? That's only one state away.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272907)
Posted by Xgamer on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:36pm CDT
I wish there were real time photos of the stock :D If anyone has time please post a new pic- Im curious to how long those last.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272930)
Posted by Seibertron on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:45pm CDT
THEY'RE OUT FINALLY!!! My buddy Starscream just cleared out the TRU on Western in Chicago. We'll be getting galleries of the other new movie figures soon!

Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272962)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:51pm CDT
*whimpers*
I want more toys...
Still waiting for Music Label Soundwave and the headphones to arrive from BBTS...
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272963)
Posted by muswp1 on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:51pm CDT
I hope they're there tomorrow morning in Schaumburg. I'm driving right by that store for a job interview tomorrow.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272969)
Posted by tacogrande on August 9th, 2007 @ 2:52pm CDT
Damn, I guess if I didn't have to work I could drive around to every toys r us in the area too. So I'm guessing the concept bumblebee is gone then? I'm never going to get one. Especially not with so many collectors in my area. I count 4 just in this thread. Damn damn damn. You best not be going to my mt prospect wal-marts or I'll shank you all!
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (272999)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on August 9th, 2007 @ 3:00pm CDT
my walmart and target has been pumpin out the voyagers for a while now, but the delux and fab shelves have been empty ever since the first week after the movie. and ive been hitting the pallets every nite, with nothing to be found.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (273001)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 9th, 2007 @ 3:01pm CDT
The latest deluxe figures are at Toys R' Us in Cobb County, Atlanta. Saw Payload, Longarm, BD Jazz, and Arcee yesterday.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (273010)
Posted by grimstang on August 9th, 2007 @ 3:03pm CDT
There's 1 voager class at the Wal-Mart in Bremen GA. It was the only 1 that they had. There were also 2 ultimate Bumblee's. There are also 2 ultimate Bumblbee's at the Traget in Carrollton GA. I bought 1 of the one's at Target for my son to put back for Christmas.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (273023)
Posted by Agent 007 on August 9th, 2007 @ 3:08pm CDT
crap im callen
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (273029)
Posted by twee on August 9th, 2007 @ 3:10pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:Wow. That was a really, really stupid move on TRU's part. After the initial oohs and aahs, they're gonna shelfwarm like nobodies business. Especially Megatron.

Oy...

I doubt it; most of those figures will fall victim to the "they don't have what I want, but I might as well buy something" mentality kids have.

Besides, the Voyager Prime is a sweet figure.
Re: New Voyager Class and Deluxe figures spotted at Toys R Us stores in Chicagoland area (273030)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on August 9th, 2007 @ 3:11pm CDT
Wow. I haven't seen tat many new TFs toy s since the movie line started. ut now I have to go looking for money again....life is depresssing.................

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off" on EBAY
Buy "Mint Computron Unite Warriors Combiner Technobots Transformers Upgraded! Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Titans Return - DABURU & TWINFERNO - MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Thunderwing velocitron Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn Chase" on EBAY