New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments

New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments

Saturday, August 22nd, 2020 2:41pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 51,239

Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to a tip off from fellow Seibertron user, Kaynowa, we've learned of some mysterious new listings that have turned up. What are the listings for? Transformers Headmasters. Listings were discovered by Jtprime17, over at the boards at TFW2005.

The listings are as follows:

Transformers News: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments

Transformers News: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments

Transformers News: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments

TRA Headmaster ast
EAN: 5010993797578

TRA Headmaster ast
EAN: 5010993797585

TRA Headmaster ast
EAN: 5010993797561

As you can see, we're getting Headmasters of some description. What's interesting is that according to a leaker, these are rumoured to be reissues of Titan's Returns toys but in G1 like packaging. The toys getting reissued in such a way is the characters who were Headmasters originally like Chromedome or Mindwipe. Other talk on the subject is a price rumoured to he $60 allowing for the possibility of three deluxes put together.

Again all we have definite, is these listings, take a heavy pinch of salt to the rest.

What do you think of this? Do you think its reissues? Or something else? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): Kaynowa from Seibertron, Jtprime17 from TFW2005, Walmart

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 22nd, 2020 5:59pm CDT

Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077078)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 22nd, 2020 @ 2:42pm CDT
Titans Return reissues would be nice, I only have Brainstorm and Hardhead of the original set. If they are reissues, I hope the problems of the Decepticon ones are fixed.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077081)
Posted by Kaynowa on August 22nd, 2020 @ 2:49pm CDT
I never got my hands on these figures except for Highbrow, so I'm eager to see these on shelves once more! A shame that they won't be the other non-headmasters, as I'd love another chance to snag the jumpstarters!
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077082)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 22nd, 2020 @ 2:49pm CDT
A re-release of the Takara box?

Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077083)
Posted by Kaynowa on August 22nd, 2020 @ 2:52pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:A re-release of the Takara box?

Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077085)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:00pm CDT
Kaynowa wrote:From the sounds of the TFW leaks, they're the full deluxe figures in individual G1 style boxes

Cute.
But I have most of them. Unless they have some exclisive superior deco, it's an easy pass.

Even if I'd want them, 90% of the time the Walmart exclusives never appear in my area anyway.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077086)
Posted by Emerje on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:02pm CDT

Emerje
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077087)
Posted by Bun-Bun on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:08pm CDT
As long as I finally get a fucking Misfire out of this somehow I cbf what the rest are.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077088)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:10pm CDT
Emerje wrote:Probably wont be, but I'm hoping it'll be the Japanese releases like how Target got the Japanese clones from the same line. I could see them offering 2-packs at $60 since they sold the clones at the Japanese price, they clearly think they're worth the premium price. Problem is, be it 2-packs or 3-packs someone is getting left out since there are seven Headmasters total. I'm guessing this is all because of the Horrorcons and Scorponok getting released.

Emerje

7 you say?

Hardhead
Chromedome
Highbrow

Weirdwolf
Mindwipe
Skullcruncher

Brainstorm
Random Re-release #1
Random Re-release #2

Could very well be the Jumpstarters...
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077090)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:13pm CDT
Bun-Bun wrote:As long as I finally get a **** Misfire out of this somehow I cbf what the rest are.

I may have some bad news for you i'm afraid :oops:
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077092)
Posted by Bun-Bun on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:30pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:

I may have some bad news for you i'm afraid :oops:

Don't crush my dreams again ZW
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077093)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:38pm CDT

Not that I'll get them either way, but it REALLY makes me mad when Hasbro tries to make more money by re-releasing an unchanged figure.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077094)
Posted by sol magnus on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:41pm CDT
Good grief. I'm gonna be broke.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077095)
Posted by Jeffrohurt on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:46pm CDT
Well, there's still Siren, Minerva, Hosehead and Squeezeplay to be redone.
I'm glad they're redoing them for those who didn't get them first time around.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077097)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 22nd, 2020 @ 3:51pm CDT
MeGrimlock78 wrote:I am hoping for re-releases, but with the Japanese heads. Always bugged me those were made, but never released here.

You'll have to think about those who weren't even collecting at the time, or those who have missed out due to various reasons.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077098)
Posted by Tuned Agent on August 22nd, 2020 @ 4:04pm CDT
The TR Jumpstarters Misfire Perceptor and Windblade need reissues .jpg
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077099)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 22nd, 2020 @ 4:11pm CDT
They obviously skipped a part when browsing the fan sites. Distribution woes were already a thing by Titan Return (anything past Wave 4, really...) Mind you, I did find Topspin, sighted Perceptor, sighted Slugslinger at Ross, but the more desired Misfire, Windblade and Twin Twist: Nope.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077100)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 22nd, 2020 @ 4:11pm CDT
I could use the Jumpstarters.
I missed them like a dumbass. #-o

Also, I never knew TR Windblade was "rare". There were plenty of her in my area.

Distribution is indeed totally random.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077102)
Posted by o.supreme on August 22nd, 2020 @ 4:19pm CDT
It would be nice if these were previously unreleased HMs. I mean I know we got the Juniors (88 line) in Titan Master form, but it would be nice if we actually got new full transformers for them.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077103)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 22nd, 2020 @ 4:20pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:I could use the Jumpstarters.
I missed them like a dumbass. #-o

Distribution is indeed totally random.

The US was missing out on them, dunno about the rest of the world.
Re: New Walmart Listings For Transformers Headmaster Assortments (2077109)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on August 22nd, 2020 @ 5:14pm CDT
I was lucky at the time that I found the Windblade / Twintwist wave at Ollies. They had bunches of them for like $8. Bought a few and sold them for normal retail cost.

Still, it seems very odd to have a headmasters set NOW unless they have some sort of a role in Kingdom? If that's the case, maybe the 3 Decepticon ones that turn into animals?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E13 SLITHERFANG Battle Masters NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2x Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung & Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY