New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs

Transformers News: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs

Tuesday, June 16th, 2009 4:07pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 31,096

Ebay seller Tfctoys has revealed some interesting new goodness for us to discuss and eventually hunt for.

In a post on TFW, Tfctoys revealed images of ROTF Arcee's bio and tech specs. But also this seller revealed Walmart exclusive scout versus two-packs, which coincidentally are just repackages of the scouts released exclusively at Target for the first movie.

And finally, tfctoys shows an image of a new minicon 10-pack, not the same minicon 10 pack from Kmart last year, no this one has some of the same CLASSIC minicon molds, and a few new ones. It also has a Universe style package, at least in this picture. Unreleased exclusive?

You can check out the original thread here, and the downloaded images below.

New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, ScoutTwo-Packs, And More

New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, ScoutTwo-Packs, And More

New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, ScoutTwo-Packs, And More

New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, ScoutTwo-Packs, And More

New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, ScoutTwo-Packs, And More

Credit(s): tfctoys@TFW

This article was last modified on Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 5:00am CDT

Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937794)
Posted by Hard Hacker on June 16th, 2009 @ 4:39pm CDT
Sold.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937802)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 16th, 2009 @ 4:47pm CDT
Pass.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937808)
Posted by alh77 on June 16th, 2009 @ 4:52pm CDT
Pass except for Arcee.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937813)
Posted by Mkall on June 16th, 2009 @ 4:58pm CDT
I was hoping for more scout repaints, not repackages.

Not interested
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937821)
Posted by Scaleface on June 16th, 2009 @ 5:25pm CDT
If they are going to re-release these Target Scouts why don't they start with the unreleased Reverb, Gunbarrel and Backtrack Scouts? Or give us the Cybertron Backstop mold as someone like Headstrong or Ramhorn?

Still, I suppose a couple people will want Hardtop and Storm Surge to be their Shattered Glass Beachcomber and Seaspray.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937822)
Posted by Seraphium Prime on June 16th, 2009 @ 5:29pm CDT
if the three bikes dont combine, its going to be a real bummer. are we even going to see a toy for the third purple bike (elita-1?)?
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937834)
Posted by Soldier of Shockwave on June 16th, 2009 @ 5:46pm CDT
OMG MINICONS!

I must buy them all so that I may have them and keep them on the shelf of minicons!

mmmmmm, tasty minicons! =P~
----------------------------------------------------------------

Man, I never did get Clocker but I don't really want to re-buy Hardtop >__>

----------------------------------------------------------------

Still excited for that Arcee combined mode *waits to see*.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937835)
Posted by Blurrz on June 16th, 2009 @ 5:50pm CDT
...Minicons.......Hump. Hump. Hump.

Damn, this is really good news. Sold.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937837)
Posted by Rijie on June 16th, 2009 @ 5:51pm CDT
Hooray for more Minicons. The Scout sets are a pass for sure.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937856)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 16th, 2009 @ 6:32pm CDT
I like the minicon set & ill be getting it. Arcee im still on the fence about. Right now im saying no. I know my friend is going to get her (if its a bike TF he gets it) so once i see it in person and try it i may change my mind.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937859)
Posted by Zeds on June 16th, 2009 @ 6:35pm CDT
Repackaged previous TFM releases. Yawn.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937861)
Posted by robofreak on June 16th, 2009 @ 6:43pm CDT
I could hear CP's Minicon OCD kicking in from across the US.

I think I'll be buying the Minicon set and Arcee and I may consider the Scouts seeing how I missed them last time.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937869)
Posted by Overcracker on June 16th, 2009 @ 6:54pm CDT
Scouts, awesome. Totally getting the Air Raid surge. Been wanting that mold for so long. And Sicne I don;t have any version of the Storm Surge mold, its a win win.

The other 2. I do like Hardtop. Clocker, not so much. But I might get them anyway.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937886)
Posted by 8 bit on June 16th, 2009 @ 7:37pm CDT
Oh my...more Minicons! :D The beast-formers look awesome—especially the triceratops.

Who are Air Raid and Storm Surge repaints of?
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937891)
Posted by Overcracker on June 16th, 2009 @ 8:00pm CDT
They are Repaints of Energon Skyblast

and Cybertron Shortround

...respectively.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937893)
Posted by Bun-Bun on June 16th, 2009 @ 8:12pm CDT

I missed Clocker the first time around, and have wanted another Skyblast mold for a repainting project.. Guess I'll just have to sell off the 2 Cons :?
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937899)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 16th, 2009 @ 8:22pm CDT
Pretty solid proof that the Armada Mini-Con molds are just dead at this point. Two exclusive sets with nothing but classics repaints.

tra-la-la
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937942)
Posted by No Death for Prowl on June 16th, 2009 @ 11:12pm CDT
Bun-Bun wrote:The news post says the minicon 12 pack are all the same molds as the K-mart 12 pack... Looks to me like it's all the Classics minicions that weren't in the K-mart version... Or is there a second K-mart set that i don't know about? :-?

The minicons with vehicle alt modes were in the K-Mart 12 pack, the beast ones were not.

I've taken a shine to minicons, so I may just pick this one up. Gives my Universe Unicron some company attached to his outer ring.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (937944)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on June 16th, 2009 @ 11:16pm CDT
Interesting name assignments for those minicons... an Autobot named Ransack? A Decepticon named Crosshairs? Not really feeling those Mini-Dinobot repaints, but the Mini-Predacons are definitely going into Legend-Razorclaw's miniature army.

And naming a Minicon Taxi "Overcharge"? Win.
Re: New WALMART Minicon Exclusives, Scout Two-Packs, And ROTF Arcee Bio / Specs (938002)
Posted by nemesis-prime on June 17th, 2009 @ 2:09am CDT
Why would I but the target scouts agin? Because there in a 2 pack and say 25th SORRY HASBRO :P . I will get arcee and the minicons.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers DOTM HA Backfire with Spike MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Berserker Sixwing! White Micromaster Combiner 2003 Takara Chase Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2017 The Last Knight Premium Series Deluxe Decepticon Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1984 Insecticon Bombshell complete nice shape G1 80's toys    513" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe Class, Ratchet  (Exclusive)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Toys R Us TRU Infernocus & Quintessa 100% Comp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Power of the Primes POTP Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 1 Jock Squad FIT NESS MONSTER orange fitness tracker" on EBAY