Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive.

Transformers News: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive.

Saturday, November 10th, 2007 9:06pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: GetterDragun   Views: 26,368

TFormers has posted photos of what appears to be the next figure in the Metallic Painted line of Movie figures and it is Voyager Class Starscream. This also appears to be a Target Exlcusive. There is no information about whent his will be released. Thanks to whoever snapped the photo as well.

Credit(s): bran10, tformers

Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452300)
Posted by Powersa on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:13pm CST
The paint job makes it look like a typical knock off to me.
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452301)
Posted by Wes Crayon on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:16pm CST
Not bad, but I'm guessing most people have seen enough of this mold already, what with the Starscream and the G1 redeco and Thundercracker to boot. I'm personally more interested in the FAB repaint Ramjet than this.

Besides, this stupid metallic finish line fills me with bitterness -- I'm still pissed that I wasn't able to get one of those shiny voyager Megatron figures. :(
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452302)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:17pm CST
Oh no; they might finally sell me on this mold.
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452304)
Posted by Zeedust on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:19pm CST
In space, no one can hear... No, wait, the Insecticomics already used that.

I like the cold, dark color scheme, and I'm glad this one's a target exclusive... Plus I like the Movie Starscream head better than the Movie Thundercracker head.

Really glad this one's a Target exclusive. Please, no more Best Buy exclusives...
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452315)
Posted by Blitzwing the warrior on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:24pm CST
Looks like a more accurate movie coloring
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452316)
Posted by Decatron on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:26pm CST
chalk up another pass for me. no way I'm buying the mold again.
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452319)
Posted by Ironhider on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:26pm CST
Since I'v seen the alt mode in person I'm probaly gonna keep this MIB. Way better than Thundercrapper.
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452320)
Posted by Sunstar on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:28pm CST
Well, looks like I need to get a hunter set up for this one again... frag.. always exclusives in teh USA.
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452328)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:31pm CST
Nice
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452331)
Posted by Quaternion on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:32pm CST
That's cool but I'll keep my current (2) versions of movie SS and skip this one. Of course now I'm kicking myself for buying the original version when it came out.

It's a good sign though.
I'm eagerly anticipating a movie accurate recolor of leader megs! I held off on the fugly blue and pink leader megs for just that reason... Take that Hasbro. I know your game.
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452339)
Posted by olokin on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:37pm CST
Good thing I skipped buying the original release of SS. I just might get this one instead.
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452346)
Posted by Sunstar on November 10th, 2007 @ 9:38pm CST
I have got so many ss now... I am finding it hard to keep track of.
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452376)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on November 10th, 2007 @ 10:07pm CST
I have a feeling that if they give every Voyager the metallic treatment, that in years to come these will be the hot collectable item, but still, I find myself passing on all of them.

They are sexy though!
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452380)
Posted by bran10 on November 10th, 2007 @ 10:09pm CST
so is this considered the metallic repaint?
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452388)
Posted by Briggs on November 10th, 2007 @ 10:11pm CST
How can people NOT notice the difference? Honestly, you can't tell the difference between a crappy baige color to a dark grey metallic? Amazing.
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452394)
Posted by Sunstar on November 10th, 2007 @ 10:15pm CST
if this is hte metalic line that best buy has, I was hoping best buy would get a metallic ss as It is local to me. OH well.

Any scalpers out there? :P
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452411)
Posted by dragons on November 10th, 2007 @ 10:25pm CST
i like it definatly geting this one for myself think i like it better than the original
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452459)
Posted by Tekka on November 10th, 2007 @ 11:11pm CST
Another Starscream...

Hooray.

Still waiting...
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452471)
Posted by skywarp-2 on November 10th, 2007 @ 11:21pm CST
I love the paint application on this better then that crappy peach colored version from the first release.. who ever heard of a peach colored Fighter jet??
Re: Next Transformer Metallic Edition is Voyager Starscream as a Target Exclusive. (452481)
Posted by Menbailee on November 10th, 2007 @ 11:27pm CST
Glad I skipped the first one and only got G1 Movie SS so far. Metallic Megatron wasn't worth it to me because he should've come in leader class, and metallic Ratchet wasn't different enough from the original. This, I'll think about.

...or, I'll wait till TF2, when Starscream should get his much-deserved Leader treatment.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "New TRANSFORMERS Prime DEAD END Double Laser Swords OOP DELUXE Figure Sealed NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Scout Class Sandstorm Complete tru exclusive gdo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Autobot Jazz Deluxe Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Sealed!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers EARTHRISE HOIST & SIEGE SKYTREAD Generations G1 War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Japanese Exclusive Ghost Starscream" on EBAY