Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale

Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale

Monday, March 23rd, 2009 5:21pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 15,731

Artist Extraordinaire Nick Roche, the man responsible for the art of Maximum Dinobots, as well as introducing Kup into the IDW Comic series through writing and illustrating Spotlight: Kup, has been a busy man, constantly updating his blog Nick Roche is a Bad Man since his sojourn to Australia.

While not overcoming his fear of Spiders, Nick has mentioned in the same blog post of his adventures in Far-Northern Australia, about his work on an issue of the All Hail Megatron Coda which will again have him focusing on Kup, which he feel is a nice change from his work on the Maximum Dinobots series.

The very next blog update contains a photobucket link to some of Nick's inked lineart from Maximum Dinobots.

And last, but not least, Nick's latest Blog Update contains information pertaining to Nick's artwork for sale, including all his covers for the Transformers: Revelations series, as well as the variant cover for Infiltration #1, all in A3 print format.
In addition, Nick is also offering to take on commissions, head on over to Nick's Blog for full details.

Credit(s): Nick Roche

Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (901950)
Posted by Scaleface on March 23rd, 2009 @ 6:36pm CDT
Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (901967)
Posted by Marcdachamp on March 23rd, 2009 @ 7:13pm CDT
Scaleface wrote:Does IDW realize at this point that All Hail Megatron has become a joke among most readers as a bad series? Why drag it on? It's nearly ruined IDW Transformers comics as far as I can see.

In your opinion. I love AHM, and I know other Transfans that feel the same way. Hack, it even pushed me to pick up Roadbuster Ultra Magnus.
Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (901972)
Posted by Scaleface on March 23rd, 2009 @ 7:24pm CDT
Okay, I have to hear this story. How does reading AHM urge you to buy a Roadbuster Ultra Magnus? I don't see the connection, but maybe I'm missing it.

I admit, sometimes I see things other people don't too. Reading All Hail Megatron made me want to watch the A-Team, as Kup and team reminded me of them.

Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (901977)
Posted by Marcdachamp on March 23rd, 2009 @ 7:36pm CDT
Well, as far as Animated goes, I've been desperately trying to limit my purchases to my favorites, including the movie bots. I've got Blurr, I'm looking for Wreck Gar, I want Arcee, and I'll leap at Rodimus Prime (provided they make him).

Seeing Kup ride Roadbuster the last couple issues made me dig up my UK comics. The way I see it, Roadbuster Magnus will be part of my movie bot crew, as well as being one of the core members of the Wreckers. Plus, if we ever get a new Kup, I can have him ride him into battle.

So... yeah. I'm sold next time I spot him.
Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (901995)
Posted by Firebird on March 23rd, 2009 @ 8:43pm CDT
Well now I am excited for AMH Coda, Anything IDW can get Nick to draw is an instant buy for me.

I also am going to buy some of his artwork as well.
Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (902060)
Posted by lowman_x on March 24th, 2009 @ 4:44am CDT
Here's hoping that things can get straightened out and that AHM turns out to be all just a bad dream... :P
Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (902077)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:11am CDT
Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (902117)
Posted by Oilspill on March 24th, 2009 @ 9:42am CDT
Sweet, one of those A3 Hardhead prints is coming my way.
:grin:

Love that art, and I think it's quite interesting even for non-transformers fans.

Plus Hardhead was way cool in the IDW comics, and I reckon his toy was one of the best of the Headmasters (aside from Fort Max).
Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (902184)
Posted by Marcdachamp on March 24th, 2009 @ 1:09pm CDT
Black Bumblebee wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I like, and support, AHM. Not everyone dislikes it, nor is it a "joke" among all readers.

I hear ya, man.
Re: Nick Roche Updates: AHM Coda, Maximum Dinobots, and Art Sale (902199)
Posted by Scaleface on March 24th, 2009 @ 1:33pm CDT
To be fair I said "MOST readers, not "ALL".

I am one of those readers who just don't see the point of the story.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
"Filler Episode"
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Beast Hunter Optimus Prime Sealed, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "1986 ChromeDome Headmaster Transformers Action Figure G1 with box, instructions." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Wheel Jack and Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO KINGDOM * RHINOX * TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON VOYAGER CLASS!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Skullsmasher & Grax Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Highbrow Complete Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron trilogy Rodimus prime  -BOX ONLY-" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage GO BOTS ROAD RANGER OPTIMUS PRIME Bandai 1983 TRANSFORMERS" on EBAY