NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery

Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 8:42pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,140

The Seibertron NYCC 2015 Preview Night RID gallery is up! Below are just a handful of the photos taken by Seibertron himself. There will be more at the main event, this was just a preview night.

Transformers News: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery

Credit(s): seibertron

Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732298)
Posted by carytheone on October 7th, 2015 @ 8:46pm CDT

I wonder if we will see Strongarm repainted into a warrior Rachet as well? Am I crazy or is his chest molded after the prime mold?

Fracture is definitely the stand out for me and will be replacing that sad deployer as soon as I see one. He and Megatronus are buy on sight!
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732299)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 7th, 2015 @ 8:48pm CDT
carytheone wrote:Dig that crazy revolver that Quillfire is sporting. All them warrior 'Cons are looking sweet.

I hope not relating to Ratchet. He deserves better. but yes the chest is remolded after Prime Ratchet.

Megatronus and Fracture are buys on sight here too man! :BOT:
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732305)
Posted by william-james88 on October 7th, 2015 @ 8:53pm CDT
carytheone wrote: Am I crazy or is his chest molded after the prime mold?

It is but that makes sense since that is the same character.
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732306)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 7th, 2015 @ 8:55pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote: Am I crazy or is his chest molded after the prime mold?

It is but that makes sense since that is the same character.

It does, but I wish that he got a new mold. Some remolding works but this is Ratchet here. Needs a new mold :BOT:
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732312)
Posted by carytheone on October 7th, 2015 @ 9:00pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote: Am I crazy or is his chest molded after the prime mold?

It is but that makes sense since that is the same character.

I'm guessing there were going after the low hanging fruit remold. Unless he shows up in fiction, I wouldn't think we'll see a toy. I don't think we've seen any reuse of warrior molds as other characters yet, at least in the hasbro line.
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732314)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 7th, 2015 @ 9:03pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote: Am I crazy or is his chest molded after the prime mold?

It is but that makes sense since that is the same character.

Unfortunately yeah for the legends class. At least they are only repainting warriors, not creating new characters :BOT:
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732324)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on October 7th, 2015 @ 9:12pm CDT
That Bumblebee repaint is amazing. As for the Drift repaint, I don't believe that would be Blurr. Blurr wouldn't have the same head as Drift.

Also, FINALLY A WARRIOR CLASS THUNDERHOOF! :KREMZEEK:
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732334)
Posted by Starsaber468 on October 7th, 2015 @ 9:27pm CDT
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732352)
Posted by Grahf_ on October 7th, 2015 @ 9:44pm CDT
Starsaber468 wrote:This proves why hasbro likes to make us think things (like that we weren't gonna get many deceptions ) ,and prove that were wrong for thinking something like this but man if i could get ahold of those figures i would so use a sharpie to customize the heck out of them to make them more accurate which i have done for my prime (fully done) sideswipe (pretty sure sharpie doesn't have the right color for some bits) and Drift (no done still need to do the silver and orange thing on the front of the car) also i do customize my figures that i don't like how they just are i have videos on my customs my channel is Jetfire48 btw

I'm pretty sure that people only thought that because a rep had stated it somewhere. I forget when and where I read it but someone said that they really had no intentions of making any Decepticons for the line other than Steeljaw for at least the warrior class. If they had been making them all along then we wouldn't only just now be seeing prototypes for them and would've seen them much earlier. I think it's a combination of people constantly pestering Hasbro about the Decepticons coupled with them looking at Bandai and how they're now doing the villains and people are going nuts for them that made Hasbro finally make the 'Cons for this line.

Regardless though, they look amazing. Megatronus is absolutely incredible looking and the rest look fantastic as well. I hope they do Filch at some point. So that way they have an even bigger excuse to do Airazor as well. Sure they don't look too much alike but they're both bird based fembots. I also wouldn't mind seeing a new deluxe/warrior Windblade for this line too.
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732365)
Posted by william-james88 on October 7th, 2015 @ 9:55pm CDT
Alpha Weltall wrote:

No, Hasro always stated from the very begining that there would be more decepticons coming out, ut that they wanted to come out with the heroes first. And that makes perfect sense since the decepticons we see here were not seen on the show by the time the cartoon came out initially. But the autbots were. As the show progressed, more decepticons became more main and known and now is the right time to come out with them I guess. And Hasbro TF toys need at least 2 years between conception and bringing them to market so these toys were planed at least 2 years ago. They were always going to come, just later...like they said.
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732373)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 7th, 2015 @ 10:03pm CDT
Okay! Now we're talking! :APPLAUSE:
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732381)
Posted by william-james88 on October 7th, 2015 @ 10:13pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Okay! Now we're talking! :APPLAUSE:

Haha! I knew this would make you happy. So you see, they pretty much gave the literal spotlight to both series the sme night with as cool reveals.
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732385)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 7th, 2015 @ 10:19pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Okay! Now we're talking! :APPLAUSE:

The other one's still objectively more impressive with a lot more effort put into it. >:oP
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732388)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 7th, 2015 @ 10:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Okay! Now we're talking! :APPLAUSE:

The cons here make this reveal well worth it though. Especially Thunderhoof :BOT:
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732399)
Posted by william-james88 on October 7th, 2015 @ 10:54pm CDT
Hey Sabr thought you would find it fun. It seems this Arctic Camo Prime (you see oth the warrior adn the legion version) is getting a deco inspired by Powered Convoy's inner robot.
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732406)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 7th, 2015 @ 11:05pm CDT
THUNDERHOOF

:michaelbay:

:michaelbay:

That is all, move along folks >:oP

Seriously, though, these :CON:'s look pretty nice, will probably try to get megatronus, fracture, and Thunderhoof
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732409)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 7th, 2015 @ 11:06pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:THUNDERHOOF

:michaelbay:

:michaelbay:

That is all, move along folks >:oP

1) No Quillfire?

2) HE'S GONNA CAVE AND GET THAT MEGATRONUS!!! it is a good looking figure though. the character or look may not fit you or your idea of the Fallen, but he still looks nice :BOT:
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732412)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 7th, 2015 @ 11:10pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:THUNDERHOOF

:michaelbay:

:michaelbay:

That is all, move along folks >:oP

1) No Quillfire?

I don't dislike him, he sorta came outta nowhere and didn't fit my budget currently, but now that I know that I'm skipping most of titan wars, I can get some of these guys. I not really fond of quillfire, just glad he's being made; he might grow on me though.
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732420)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 7th, 2015 @ 11:21pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:THUNDERHOOF

:michaelbay:

:michaelbay:

That is all, move along folks >:oP

1) No Quillfire?

I don't dislike him, he sorta came outta nowhere and didn't fit my budget currently, but now that I know that I'm skipping titan wars, I can get some of these guys. I not really fond of quillfire, just glad he's being made; he might grow on me though.

You mean the spikes he impales you with will grow on you eh? :BOT:
Re: NYCC 2015 Preview Night Robots in Disguise Seibertron Gallery (1732421)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 7th, 2015 @ 11:32pm CDT

You mean the spikes he impales you with will grow on you eh? :BOT:

Somethin' like that ;)

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Rescue Bots: Meet Boulder the Construction-Bot Annie Auerbach" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY