Wednesday, October 5th, 2016 8:28pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 46,746

Seibertron has uploaded extensive galleries of all the images taken on Hasbro's Preview Night at New York Comic-Con 2016. Here is the gallery for Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sky Shadow and Voyager Class Broadside, two of the hottest reveals at the show. Sky Shadow will be remolded into the highly anticipated Overlord, and Broadside is remolded from Alpha Trion (and also includes some very tiny mini-Aerialbots). You can see some of the images below or click here for more.

Transformers News: NYCC 2016 Images of Transformers Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night

This article was last modified on Saturday, October 8th, 2016 1:45pm CDT

Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830874)
Posted by Railbomb on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:31pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:wants all of these. its a shame everything has to be a triplechanger though. they need to cut it out.

It's just the voyagers that are all triple changers. Perceptor might be but other than him all the deluxes have 1 alt mode, and the leaders have a base mode (except for Sixshot... maybe). My main complaint with the triple changer voyagers is the fact we're getting everyone but the 2 Decepticon Headmaster Triple Changers (unless those rumors are true).
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830877)
Posted by william-james88 on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:35pm CDT
Update to the previous news on Sky Shadow, he comes with the actual G1 aerialbots:

Megatronus said:

Also, you'll notice Broadside has 5 tiny jets - these are separate pieces that will come on a sprue, and peg right onto Broadside. John Warden just said they took the original CAD designs of the Aerialbots and scaled them down. Pretty freaking cool that they included these.

Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830878)
Posted by joeprime276 on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:36pm CDT
A Perceptor that's a telescope :x 8-}
I can't wait to see this wave... too bad I haven't even seen wave 2 :-?
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830880)
Posted by Autobot N on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:39pm CDT
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

HYPE OVERLOAD.gif
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830881)
Posted by Cobotron on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:40pm CDT
It's hard to tell, but does Perceptor come with the same face as the Twincast face that comes with Blaster. Wasn't that supposed to be Perceptor?
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830882)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:42pm CDT
I can't tell you how excited I am for these leaders. We are getting some really awesome ones! I may end up buying all the leaders from next year at this rate
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830887)
Posted by Autobot N on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:44pm CDT
Wait a second. Little Aerialbots that peg onto Broadside?

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830888)
Posted by Kurona on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:47pm CDT
Railbomb wrote:

Talking of those rumours; they contained Sky Shadow. This new reveal suddenly makes that specific rumour list a lot more credible - can somebody find it again? Because while I'm sure a lot of us already believed it I think tonight makes it even more believable and I wanna see what was on it again. I think it was the one with Carnivac too =P~
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830890)
Posted by Autobot N on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:50pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

Rumors.jpg
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830892)
Posted by Kurona on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:52pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

Rumors.jpg

It was all the guys below Deathsaurus that the source stated weren't confirmed, right?
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830893)
Posted by Kurona on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:55pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

Rumors.jpg

That's me expecting predaking, arcee, cosmos, beachcomber and deathsaurus then.
... Deathsaurus :D IDW made me love him so much.
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830894)
Posted by Autobot N on October 5th, 2016 @ 8:59pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

Rumors.jpg

Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830895)
Posted by Bronzewolf on October 5th, 2016 @ 9:01pm CDT
Seibertronians, New York Comic-Con 2016 has delivered many surprises and expanded many people's want-lists tenfold, and it hasn't even officially started yet! Check out a detailed look at some of the Titans Return reveals from the Hasbro Press Night below, courtesy of Seibertron himself! We'll be taking a look at upcoming Titan Masters Repugnus, Shuffler, and Ptero, as well as upcoming Legends Class Brawn and Kickback and Voyager Class "Laser Rod" Optimus Prime figures displayed tonight. Check out a selection of images below, and click HERE for the full galleries!

And, as always, keep your optics and audio sensors tuned to Seibertron.com for all the latest and greatest news from New York Comic-Con!
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830896)
Posted by Emerje on October 5th, 2016 @ 9:03pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Also, while the choice of Overlord's pretool being Sky Shadow of all things is weird at first, I think I've figured out why - they're doing an all-three-phase-sixers thing. First Sixshot, now Black Shadow, later Overlord.

That was already discussed back when Sky Shadow was first announced. ;)

ScottyP wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Not really sure what to think of Black Shadow being a preemptive retool of Overlord. I might just stick with my Deluxe. Speaking of, what a massive cocktease that we're getting Blqck Shadow first and not Overlord. Lame!
You didn't see it coming dude? They've been doing this "release an inferior version first" thing, at least in theory, with a lot of stuff. Make a mold, make the retool/repaint, put out said repaint first, get sales because it's a new mold, then put it out as the character "everyone wanted"? From the standpoint of making money, makes good sense ;)^

It didn't surprise me that they did a pretool for Overlord, but I was surprised that Sky Shadow was the pretool since most of us just assumed he'd be a pretool of Thunderwing. I would have been much happier with the Overlord pretool being Flywheels/Skytread, especially since now we'll have one black jet retooled into another black jet. I'll probably still buy him, but I really want a Leader class Thunderwing and that seems unlikely to be coming any time soon now.

Anyway, all these great new Titan Masters coming out are really making wave 1 look bad. They're just so perfect looking! I mean, yeah, sure, I'd love to have full figures, even just Legends for most of them, but for what they are they're great! Also I'm thinking Fangry will make a good enough Grotusque. I just hope they go back and do a TM Doublecross/Twinferno. I kinda want to see Repugnus repainted at Beast Wars Buzzclaw. And is it me or does he look like he has Vector Prime's wings? They even have the round joints on them. Possible pretool? Replace the bug parts with some other vehicle parts perhaps and include a variant of the Sovereign TM (who is based Safeguard)?

Emerje
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830898)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on October 5th, 2016 @ 9:09pm CDT
#SquadGoals
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830899)
Posted by breacher on October 5th, 2016 @ 9:10pm CDT
Really think the new triple changer optimus looks awesome. Probably will end up being retooled into tankor, which is good. I like the little elephant guy, but the pterodactyl's altmode looks lazy. Brawn looks badass.
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830900)
Posted by Kurona on October 5th, 2016 @ 9:13pm CDT
I'm kinda split on Brawn's roof becoming a shield. On one hand it doesn't look that great, on the other hand BADASS.
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830901)
Posted by Emerje on October 5th, 2016 @ 9:16pm CDT
Railbomb wrote:

It's just the voyagers that are all triple changers.

Leader class is also classified as Triplechangers.

Emerje
Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830902)
Posted by Seibertron on October 5th, 2016 @ 9:20pm CDT
Lighting sucked at this event ... sorry everything looks blue. Realized once I posted these photos that I had limited photos of Brawn, so I was able to grab some additional pics and added them at the end. Enjoy!

Re: NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night (1830903)
Posted by Cobotron on October 5th, 2016 @ 9:26pm CDT
Wait a second! Brawn's serial number is printed on his head?! :shock:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Cloud TFC-A03 Hot Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY