Thursday, October 6th, 2016 1:32am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 31,765

After the numerous New York Comic Con 2016 floor images and initial gallery coverage here on Seibertron.com - all of which you can find again here, here, or specifically for Leader class Sixshot and Voyager Broadside and Leader Sky Shadow/Blackshadow - we also have a video rounding up the Titans Return section of the Transformers area in the Hasbro room. Check it out embedded below!

This article was last modified on Thursday, October 6th, 2016 1:47am CDT

Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830959)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 6th, 2016 @ 2:04am CDT
Looks like Broadside is just an A3 heavy retool + where's his jet mode?
FB_IMG_1475735088089.jpg

Perceptor....umm...ok...but...where's his tank alt mode?

Overlord...his base mode just looks like a fan mode

loving Kickback ;)^
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830960)
Posted by Va'al on October 6th, 2016 @ 2:07am CDT
Flashwave wrote:Waitaminute...

How can you say Broadside comes with the Airelbots, when there's NO ALPHA BRAVO!!?? [-( :-P

Thank you.
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830963)
Posted by darqen on October 6th, 2016 @ 2:32am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Railbomb wrote:Did not see Black Shadow and Overlord sharing a mold. Also, does he come with 2 titan masters? They have 2 standing by him in base mode...

Yeah, neither did I. I guess we wont be getting thunderwing afterall then.

I wouldnt give up too soon - this is hasbro who will milk retools. Given we got three leader seekers out of combiner jetfire, I would say for sure that hasbro will not waste the opportunity to remold this figure a third time into Thunderwing.
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830964)
Posted by Emerje on October 6th, 2016 @ 2:52am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Looks like Broadside is just an A3 heavy retool + where's his jet mode?

This was discussed at length back when the first image of the figure was leaked a while back. Looking at it now it seems like the bulk of the shared parts are in the legs and not even the entirety of it. Broadside has none of the lion forming parts and Alpha Trion has none of the jet parts. Even the back half of Alpha Trion's space craft mode don't seem to match up with Broadside's carrier mode. I think they shared some joints, though.

Emerje
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830965)
Posted by Logan. on October 6th, 2016 @ 3:14am CDT
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830970)
Posted by frogbat on October 6th, 2016 @ 4:26am CDT
more woe for my wallet for sure lol. Broadside has always been a must have for me whatever they released - he was one of my fave love / hate toys as a kid cos he had so much potential and was so lame at the same time. I recently received alpha trion (i just got him cos he was part of the wave) and I must admit i really do enjoy him more than I ever thought. The broadside aerialbots are a real nice touch, and I do think he's a voyager triple changer (they might be holding back some stuff), but you can definitely see his wings in carrier mode and robot mode, tail fins too.

sky shadow.. gonna skip and wait for the overlord figure. never had a connection with the former...

brawn - i am glad i started collecting legends after metroplex came out, what i like more is how they're using this class figure for smaller characters like bumblebee, wheelie and brawn and the insecticons where it makes sense within the whole line up (tho i do buy a couple of shrunk down characters like thunder cracker and hot rod just cause ).

if six shot is half as fun as he looks... he's shaping up to be figure of the year for me. I had quick switch as a kid and never managed to get six shot.

Really love how any toy such as six shot and shockwave that I was really really tempted to get a 3p version got a good hastak rendition... makes me avoid them even more.

Preceptor i'm a bit disappointed with as I prefer his generations' robot mode proportions, so he might be displayed in microscope mode...
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830972)
Posted by Emerje on October 6th, 2016 @ 4:38am CDT
I'm just now noticing that Perceptor does indeed have his tank treads on the insides of his legs as well as a wheel on his butt that isn't used in microscope mode so his vehicle mode may actually be intact.

Emerje
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830978)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 6th, 2016 @ 5:29am CDT
Hm. Can't much of this stuff appeals to me. I'll likely get Hot Rod (but waiting for Takara's version)

Sixshot manages to have six modes yet look incredibly boring in every single one.

Broadside looks suprisingly good. The lil aerialbot planes are a nice touch but do make it even more obvious how badly out of scale Broadside's entire existence is. :P

If Sky Shadow gets turned into Thunderwing at some point like how they shared the Deluxe Generations mold I may get that but it would have to be a very extensive retool that looks does justice to ol' Wingy to make me interested.
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830979)
Posted by NovamusPrime3 on October 6th, 2016 @ 5:47am CDT
Logan. wrote:Perceptor with Convex
https://www.facebook.com/unicroncom/pos ... cation=ufi

. Can you see thru the microscope?
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830981)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on October 6th, 2016 @ 5:57am CDT
looks like you can
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830982)
Posted by SureShot18 on October 6th, 2016 @ 5:59am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Ginrai is gonna have a playmate after all! Overlord! :BOWDOWN:

Um... the figure on display is Black Shadow. He's going to be retooled into Overlord if that's what you're talking about though. We haven't actually seen Overlord yet.

That's gonna be reality mein freund! 2017 is gonna put me to the poor house that's for sure.

I'm so hyped for the Takara version of Overlord! :x :x :x :x chooooooookon demon misSIles! :michaelbay:

Haven't been this excited since Legends Jetfire!

Ok just making sure! ;)^ I'm super hyped for him too. :-D
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830983)
Posted by frogbat on October 6th, 2016 @ 6:04am CDT

broadside.jpg

really hope someone releases an upgrade weapons set... he has a sword, an axe and 2 missiles in his g1 toy mode
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830986)
Posted by ebo716 on October 6th, 2016 @ 6:23am CDT
I am calling it right now. Shuffled will be retooled into sludge from the dinobots
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830988)
Posted by Emerje on October 6th, 2016 @ 6:37am CDT
I just noticed, the original Broadside had 86 (the year it was released) on the carrier deck while the new one has 36, what do you suppose that indicates?

Emerje
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830989)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on October 6th, 2016 @ 6:39am CDT
Was really happy to see Legends Brawn, not only will he complete my original 18, but he opens the door for voyager Apeface
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830990)
Posted by Evil Eye on October 6th, 2016 @ 6:45am CDT
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830992)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on October 6th, 2016 @ 6:52am CDT
Black Hat wrote:I seriously hope you can store the Headmaster on Perceptor in a way other than just lying him on the microscope tray. That'd be lazy as hell otherwise.

its cute
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830994)
Posted by Kurona on October 6th, 2016 @ 6:56am CDT

And my word Perceptor keeps looking amazing, I love him so much~~~
Much like Hot Rod though I'll need to get him an IDW-accurate head from shapeways/a third party in the future, but that's why these dudes being Headmasters is such an advantage.
Not that I won't be happy without :D
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1830997)
Posted by Emerje on October 6th, 2016 @ 7:12am CDT
Kurona wrote:I think Broadside just shares parts with Alpha Trion in the same way Blurr and Chromedome share parts. It doesn't look like a retool to me.

Listening to the video from the display it sounded like (at 7:05) someone (maybe John Warden) had pointed out to whoever else is talking on there that Broadside was a heavy retool of Alpha Trion. Though to me it seems more like extreme parts sharing since it looks like only some of the joints and some of the leg parts are all that's held over.

I just noticed that inside the door on Sky Shadow's chest is a long c-clamp so that the jet can snap onto the top of the tank.

Emerje
Re: NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More (1831004)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 6th, 2016 @ 7:56am CDT
Yeah i hope your right...Emerje....about Perceptor retaining his tank alt mode...& thanks ;)^ I just noticed those molded tank treads

Btw......where's Megatron in all this? didn't notice any pics of him on display in this latest stuff(only his box art in the vid was there).

Oh btw noticed the kibble for Broadside's jet mode in the vid, looks cool, dunno why his jet mode wasn't on display though? btw i still dunno how they'll get Tidal Wave outa this :-?

Btw Fangry should really go with Mindwipe(or you could put him with him once you get him)

dunno who that TM was that looked like a cross between Swoop & Scattershot :-?

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Air Raid" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Barricade Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class 2010" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Moon Roadbuster + Backfire Spike Witwicky Mechtech NEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE Hollywood Rides Jada BRAND NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Evasion Mode Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege - Starscream - Voyager Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Bumblebee #36421 & Megatron #30688 Set With 7 Kreons Lot" on EBAY