NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc

Transformers News: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc

Thursday, October 5th, 2017 11:04AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 28,946

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

During Hasbro's Twitch Live stream at New York Comic-Con 2017, Ben Montano and John Warden from Hasbro's Transformers brand team revealed a brand new product. They unveiled Titans Return Deluxe Class GROTUSQUE, who was one of the original G1 Monsterbot characters from 1987. Grotusque comes in a box similar to the Hascon exclusive Arcee figure which you can currently purchase on ToysRUs.com. Grotusque also comes with a die-cast Titan Master figure ... none other than the evil Scorponok head (Lord Zarak?).

In addition to the product reveal from left field, the toy is actually available to purchase right now while supplies last on HasbroToyShop.com.

Check out the pictures below and click on any of the links to purchase the figure on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers News: NYCC 2017: Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available!

Transformers News: NYCC 2017: Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available!

Transformers News: NYCC 2017: Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available!

Transformers News: NYCC 2017: Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available!

Transformers News: NYCC 2017: Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available!

Transformers News: NYCC 2017: Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available!
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914650)
Posted by Albatross250 on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:05am CDT
kurthy wrote:https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/htsusa/-c3541as00?langId=-1&storeId=10151&krypto=zcFugTsLEx367GIsSWaHspCfwvqEmUqQgad7j20llTohAiUuNT%2B0WIIQ5KlAkbC70bQQlPNTRh43eFx0HVOdjyZ2yGHcvAJD%2FC10DuwqM%2BaBo247SdWUYLMQHYBZZnaasYEBuj%2BxMBlmB%2FSDNirJuMbDRtEDx0AgRv7qCuMowKo%3D&ddkey=https%3Aen%2Fhtsusa%2F-c3541as00

Grotusque and scorponok available.



WAIT WHY IS HE A DECEPTICON? :evil:
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914651)
Posted by kurthy on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:06am CDT
Albatross250 wrote:
kurthy wrote:https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/htsusa/-c3541as00?langId=-1&storeId=10151&krypto=zcFugTsLEx367GIsSWaHspCfwvqEmUqQgad7j20llTohAiUuNT%2B0WIIQ5KlAkbC70bQQlPNTRh43eFx0HVOdjyZ2yGHcvAJD%2FC10DuwqM%2BaBo247SdWUYLMQHYBZZnaasYEBuj%2BxMBlmB%2FSDNirJuMbDRtEDx0AgRv7qCuMowKo%3D&ddkey=https%3Aen%2Fhtsusa%2F-c3541as00

Grotusque and scorponok available.







WAIT WHY IS HE A DECEPTICON? :evil:

Pretty sure that is an autobot logo on his arm, despite what the card has.
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914652)
Posted by Albatross250 on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:08am CDT
kurthy wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:
kurthy wrote:https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/htsusa/-c3541as00?langId=-1&storeId=10151&krypto=zcFugTsLEx367GIsSWaHspCfwvqEmUqQgad7j20llTohAiUuNT%2B0WIIQ5KlAkbC70bQQlPNTRh43eFx0HVOdjyZ2yGHcvAJD%2FC10DuwqM%2BaBo247SdWUYLMQHYBZZnaasYEBuj%2BxMBlmB%2FSDNirJuMbDRtEDx0AgRv7qCuMowKo%3D&ddkey=https%3Aen%2Fhtsusa%2F-c3541as00

Grotusque and scorponok available.


WAIT WHY IS HE A DECEPTICON? :evil:

Pretty sure that is an autobot logo on his arm, despite what the card has.


Maybe he's hypnotized by Megazarak? #-o
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914653)
Posted by Kurona on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:08am CDT
In retrospect I don't know why we assumed 'Fengul' was the name of Laser Prime's Titan Master and discounted Refractor. Even though lasers refract. It's... a bit obvious, looking back. :HEADHURTS:
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914654)
Posted by Cobotron on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:09am CDT
WAIT! WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?
Were did this even come from? AWESOME!

Had no idea I'd be doing this much shopping today! :lol:
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914655)
Posted by leokearon on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:10am CDT
Aggh, stupid Hasbro Toy Shop
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914656)
Posted by Randomhero on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:17am CDT
I posted this almost an hour ago on the stream thread.

Got mine ordered. Can't wait. Good use of retooling Twinferno but super bummed this kills the hopes of Titan class Scorponok
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914657)
Posted by Kurona on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:19am CDT
It doesn't kill a hope for a Titan Class Scorponok at all; we'll just get him eventually rather than right now :)
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914659)
Posted by ScottyP on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:22am CDT
I like surprises. Well done on this Hasbro!
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914660)
Posted by william-james88 on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:23am CDT
Randomhero wrote:I posted this almost an hour ago on the stream thread.

Got mine ordered. Can't wait. Good use of retooling Twinferno but super bummed this kills the hopes of Titan class Scorponok

Titan master Brawn didnt kill the hopes of a Legends Brawn. And Titan master Rodimus didnt kill the hopes of a leader Rodimus. Anything can still happen.
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914661)
Posted by o.supreme on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:23am CDT
Cobotron wrote:WAIT! WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?
Were did this even come from? AWESOME!

Had no idea I'd be doing this much shopping today! :lol:


my words exactly. Is he a whole new mold...or a heave Twinferno retool?

Man...this really irks me now. We have the TM, Legends, and Deluxes of what could have been 2 more box sets. Only would have needed 2 new Voyagers, and Leaders (one of which could have been God Bomber)... :-x
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914662)
Posted by Kurona on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:25am CDT
Grotusque is absolutely a Doublecross retool -- he follows the same body structure, but it's most noticeable in the structure and transformation of the legs.

A very heavy retool, but one nonetheless.
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914663)
Posted by KVO Prime on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:25am CDT
GOT MINE ORDERED!!! come on deluxe sized Repugnus!! :KREMZEEK:
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914664)
Posted by Autobot N on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:26am CDT
Grotusque has been ordered.

Also, silly question, but will Arcee be available in actual Toys R Us stores, or just online?
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914665)
Posted by william-james88 on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:28am CDT
Autobot N wrote:Grotusque has been ordered.

Also, silly question, but will Arcee be available in actual Toys R Us stores, or just online?

no one knows

And yeah, the entire bottom half of Grotusque uses the same parts as Twinferno.
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914667)
Posted by Autobot N on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:29am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:Grotusque has been ordered.

Also, silly question, but will Arcee be available in actual Toys R Us stores, or just online?

no one knows
Well, I've got a chance to stop by my local Toys R Us today, so I'll find out.
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914669)
Posted by o.supreme on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:31am CDT
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:Grotusque has been ordered.

Also, silly question, but will Arcee be available in actual Toys R Us stores, or just online?

no one knows
Well, I've got a chance to stop by my local Toys R Us today, so I'll find out.


The online orders are not shipping until 11/7, so my guess is you would not see one in store until after that time
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914670)
Posted by Cobotron on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:33am CDT
Oh man! It looks like, and I'm hoping, maybe you could pull Grotesque's beast head up over his robot head to make a sweet cougar cowl!

That. Would. Be. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE! :P
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914671)
Posted by Relic0037 on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:35am CDT
kurthy wrote:https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/htsusa/-c3541as00?langId=-1&storeId=10151&krypto=zcFugTsLEx367GIsSWaHspCfwvqEmUqQgad7j20llTohAiUuNT%2B0WIIQ5KlAkbC70bQQlPNTRh43eFx0HVOdjyZ2yGHcvAJD%2FC10DuwqM%2BaBo247SdWUYLMQHYBZZnaasYEBuj%2BxMBlmB%2FSDNirJuMbDRtEDx0AgRv7qCuMowKo%3D&ddkey=https%3Aen%2Fhtsusa%2F-c3541as00

Grotusque and scorponok available.


Thanks for the heads up. Now I can have an actual Scorponok to display with my Destron Headmasters instead of this stand in.
Re: NYCC 2017: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque revealed and now available! #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914672)
Posted by Albatross250 on October 5th, 2017 @ 11:35am CDT
Kurona wrote:In retrospect I don't know why we assumed 'Fengul' was the name of Laser Prime's Titan Master and discounted Refractor. Even though lasers refract. It's... a bit obvious, looking back. :HEADHURTS:

Fengul is Grotesque Titan Master? 8-}
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #208 - Everyone Gets Counterpunched
Twincast / Podcast #208:
"Everyone Gets Counterpunched"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return BLITZWING & DECEPTICON OCTONE Figure Lot" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Sentinel Prime (KRE-O 30687) 386 pieces New Sealed Retired" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers GO SAMURAI G01 "KENZAN JUNK" AUTOBOT Loose Takara Tomy Japan!" on EBAY
Buy "BUMBLEBEE Metals Die Cast with Coin TRANSFORMERS The Last Knight 8-in Camaro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Power Surge Bumblebee & Buzzstrike Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini Con 9"" on EBAY
Buy "original G1 Transformers KICKBACK & SHRAPNEL & BOMBSHELL 100% COMPLETE LOT" on EBAY
Buy "Universal Studios Exclusive Transformers Bumblebee Large Ceramic Mug Cup" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron 6" Sideways vs Red Alert New  Factory Sealed" on EBAY