Transformers News: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower

Saturday, May 4th, 2019 7:35AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 48,649

While we have seen all the toys below already on showfloors or renders but now we have final product shots for the toys shown at Toy Fair a few months back which includes Siege Springer and Thundercracker, SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower. These should give us the best idea of the final decos and how the battle damage will look like. it also confirms that Thundercracker does indeed come with a smirking face. We can see both the vehicle and robot mode in one image and in the case for Springer, we see both his alt modes, with his car mode in a configuration we had not seen yet. The images were posted on In Demand Toys' Facebook page and on Forbidden Planet. Everyone of these items can be ordered from various retailers right now such as Hasbro Pulse, BBTS, TFSource, Amazon and more.

Here is what you will find in the images below:

Transformers War of Cybertron: Siege

Voyager Thundercracker
Voyager Springer with both alt modes

Transformers Studio Series

Deluxe Helicopter Drift
Deluxe Car Mode Dropkick
Deluxe Hightower

Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020498)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 4th, 2019 @ 8:02am CDT

Hopefully this figure will be "off the chains" :lol:
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020501)
Posted by Cheetron on May 4th, 2019 @ 8:23am CDT
Springers light blue looks cheap. Kinda scaring me away
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020502)
Posted by -Crossfire- on May 4th, 2019 @ 8:30am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I like the blue they used from DropKar. I never had an issue with Dropkopter's blue but this IMO looks better. Hopefully it doesn't (excuse the pun) "shatter" like his partner :lol:

Hopefully this figure will be "off the chains" :lol:

You magnificent dastard. :-P
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020503)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 4th, 2019 @ 9:10am CDT
Cheetron wrote:Springers light blue looks cheap. Kinda scaring me away
I believe the word you're looking for is "pastel". ;)
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020507)
Posted by AshelehsA on May 4th, 2019 @ 11:09am CDT
I bet everyone and their Grandma who're picking up Thundercracker will be swapping that head with Starscream (Myself included)
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020509)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 4th, 2019 @ 12:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Cheetron wrote:Springers light blue looks cheap. Kinda scaring me away
I believe the word you're looking for is "pastel". ;)

I think all the bright green and the lighting are just bringing out a bit more blue than usual in the gray plastic. Regardless, I love it. It really makes him "pop."
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020510)
Posted by Ig89ninja on May 4th, 2019 @ 12:47pm CDT
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020514)
Posted by -Crossfire- on May 4th, 2019 @ 1:19pm CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:Hightower is so ugly, it’s almost hilarious. Definitely going to pick him up, though I’ll probably keep him out of his robot mode as much as possible.

He's a goddanged T-Rex Crane, of course he's ugly! That's part of the appeal! :-P
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020518)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 4th, 2019 @ 2:25pm CDT
Just noticed that on Dropkick's cover box art, the door wing is backwards :lol:
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020523)
Posted by DMSL on May 4th, 2019 @ 3:11pm CDT
Not interested in any of these. Springer looks nice, but i think i prefer the one we got a couple years ago.
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020524)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 4th, 2019 @ 3:12pm CDT
No regular Hook for Hightower?
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020547)
Posted by noctorro on May 5th, 2019 @ 2:18am CDT
They overall look great. I like Springer, will get him.
Hightower is just funny, he must be very unhappy in robot mode.
Thundercracker, must for me. I don't like the character Drift so all his toys turn me off.
Dropkick looks very cool! More classic chest and the wheels as shoulders, love it.
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020588)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 5th, 2019 @ 8:05pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Just noticed that on Dropkick's cover box art, the door wing is backwards :lol:

That's actually accurate to the movie, and the toy is wrong! His door wings were backwards in the film, which was a nice change of appearance that I wish the toy had mirrored
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020600)
Posted by Vidimus Prime on May 5th, 2019 @ 8:49pm CDT
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020614)
Posted by Emerje on May 5th, 2019 @ 10:32pm CDT
Springer is a secret herald of "Blunicron".

Emerje
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020627)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 6th, 2019 @ 1:56am CDT
Vidimus Prime wrote:Please don't tell me that Thundercracker actually has that smirk. That's more Skywarp's look.

Might be able to head swap. Kind of wish Star Scream was smirking
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020652)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on May 6th, 2019 @ 11:47am CDT
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020718)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 6th, 2019 @ 6:46pm CDT
Epsilon Delta wrote:I was really looking forward to Thundercracker, he's my favorite Seeker, but he is just so blue. It's like when they took Superman's red underwear away. It needs to be broken up a little bit more to me. I think I might have to paint him. But I like the smirk face to swap with Starscream

I agree, the colors seem a bit off with him, I'm digging it less as time goes
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020760)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on May 7th, 2019 @ 1:32am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I agree, the colors seem a bit off with him, I'm digging it less as time goes

I think it's the wings. They usually have more color to them. I still might pick him up if I see him in the flesh.
Re: Official Final Product Images of Siege Springer and Thundercracker + SS Drift, Dropkick and Hightower (2020801)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 7th, 2019 @ 3:13pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I gotta see the movie again, because these sort of things drive me crazy. How did the doors switch sides? What? :BANG_HEAD:

I find these details hard to unsee

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Botbots series 1 Spud Muffin #12" on EBAY
Buy "SLAPPYHAPPY Transformers BotBots Series 1 Backpack Bunch 2019 Slappy Happy Ruler" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS  UNIVERSAL STUDIOS EXCLUSIVE THE RIDE EVAC 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Bruticus complete Combaticons combiner" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers FOC Platnium Series Bruticus Figures Nice Used" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Legends Animated Optimus Prime Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Arms Micron Ironhide AM-20 Prime Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime Complete" on EBAY