Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes

Transformers News: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes

Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 1:59PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 56,242

Hasbro has also sent along new high resolution official images for several Deluxes in the Hunt for the Decepticons line. We have new images for Axor, Electrostatic Jolt, Elita-1, and Rescue Ratchet:

Axor

Electrostatic Jolt

Elita-1

Rescue Ratchet

View Larger Image

Seibertron.com is your ultimate resource for everything Transformers!
Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111828)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:04pm CDT
They're tempting to various degrees, but I may end picking up either Axor or Rescue Ratchet, depending on my budget, and whether or not deluxe Ironhide gets repainted in red (it could happen, no?)
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111829)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:06pm CDT
Is anyone else confused by the use of the traditional faction symbols on the ROTF HFTD figures? :BOT:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111832)
Posted by Senator Ratbat on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:11pm CDT
I'm actually really digging the dlx Rescue Ratchet & Electrostatic Jolt. Axor is obviously an instant purchase, pretty sure everyone on here shares that sentiment. But I hardly ever purchase Autobots unless I want to change the scenery on my desk (my display shelves are packed with 'Cons, and nothing else), and I'm actually seriously considering snatching these 2 fellas up.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111834)
Posted by --B-- on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:13pm CDT
I'd really like to read Axor's bio, shame they didn't send pics of the backs!
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111848)
Posted by Overcracker on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:31pm CDT
Jolt is still a pass unless he's on really big clearance. Elita-1 is a pass.

Axor and Ratchet I'll get. If only because I skipped Deluxe Ratchet, exactly for this repaint.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111857)
Posted by First-Aid on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:38pm CDT
Only one I'm getting is Elita 1 to complete the team.

Is anyone else getting a definite Drift vibe from Axor's vehicle mode?
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111874)
Posted by DMSL on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:49pm CDT
Yawn again let's get some new molds, waaaaay too many bloody repaints.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111884)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:58pm CDT
:BANG_HEAD: I just KNEW they were going to make a Rescue Ratchet; why didn't I wait for it? Oh well, Axor is cool, I'll get Elita-1 for my sister who collects the Arcee trio, Jolt is a definite buy. Yes, you read that right, Jolt is awesome! :P
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111894)
Posted by Forgotten on August 11th, 2010 @ 3:10pm CDT
Axor is bought, I loved ROTF Lockdown, remolding the head & hand make it all the more worthwhile. Ratchet is bought(I have the ROTF Deluxe & I really like it, but I have a crack in one of the hip guards so I can't transform it anymore, & I thoroughly enjoy transforming that mold) Don't have Jolt or Chromia, so i'll end up with the repaints. I have to find a dx Ironhide before that Ratchet hits shelves around here. Need HA Mudflap & Jazz too, if anybody in MS spots any please inform me. Danke
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111901)
Posted by Rated X on August 11th, 2010 @ 3:22pm CDT
The only one I want is Elita one to finish my bike team...
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111924)
Posted by Swiftpaw on August 11th, 2010 @ 4:03pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:If only because I skipped Deluxe Ratchet, exactly for this repaint.

I here you there. I like the DLX mold better than the Voyager one (yet that one got repainted AGAIN? WTF Hasbro...), but knew they'd probably do a white and red version of it. And holding out seems to have paid off.

Alas, Elita is a pass, unless there really IS some way to combine the three. Otherwise, don't need another version of the bike mold.

Is anyone else here actually more interested in the Scout range than the bigger ones? I know I am...
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111956)
Posted by Tyrannotaur on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:46pm CDT
Axor and Elita-1 are all that interest me. It bothers me that Elita-1 is more of a blackish than Purple. I'll live though.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111959)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:51pm CDT
Holy ^#*( that Axor. Every time I see it I want it more =P~

The rest, pass. I don't like anything I can just call Tuner (Insert Name of Original Toy Here) and have it be accurate.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111976)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:25pm CDT
Nothing here for me. Axor and Ratchet look pretty ace though.
:BOT:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1111981)
Posted by adamassc on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:39pm CDT
Swiftpaw wrote:

*Raises hand* I own at least one of every Scout mold from ROTF so far, save the crotch rocket, versus like five deluxe molds, three Voyagers, and a single Leader.

but I also own all of wave 1 PCC and I love RiD
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1112030)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on August 11th, 2010 @ 8:04pm CDT
I can't stand Axor's paint scheme (Really wish I had gotten Lockdown rather than waiting to see what else they'd do with the mold) and the deluxe Ratchet's undercarriage just scrapes too low. Won't get the third motorcycle unless someone does improbably reveal a heretofor unknown method of combining the trio, and Jolt still bores me.

Bring on Tomahawk and Terradive.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1112067)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 11th, 2010 @ 9:25pm CDT
Axor and Rescue Ratchet will have a place on my shelf. I'll pick up Elita-1 if they combine. Otherwise, I'll keep using my 2007 Arcee for the purple sister.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1112071)
Posted by Samsonator on August 11th, 2010 @ 9:33pm CDT
Axor and Ratchet look awesome, I've already got the regular dlx Ratchet, though and I am still working on getting Lockdown, so I'm none too concerned with the repaints/remolds
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1112093)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on August 11th, 2010 @ 10:27pm CDT
Axor's looking fine. Exactly what I want in a repaint: different parts! Axor was also my favorite Action Master. Must buy.

Don't need another Jolt mold, pass.

Will buy Elita just to complete the sister trio. Not thrilled about the fact that they didn't even change the head mold, but at least we got a third bike.

Not liking that Ratchet recolor at all. Already have the first deluxe and also the Voyager "Rescue" one. The colors on this one just seem wrong, and don't give him the striking G-1 appearance that the voyager Rescue version has. Pass.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes (1112100)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 11th, 2010 @ 10:45pm CDT
Axor does look pretty cool, but I will have to pass, since I already have Lockdown and don't really care much about Axor's character.

Rescue Ratchet is a tough one. He looks really cool, but I've already got Voyager Rescue Ratchet. Hard to say what I will do. I think I might get him if I can.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations War for Cybertron Siege 35th Anniversary Bluestreak NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Mr Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes Starscream New MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction AD26 Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Construct Bots Dinobot Riders Autobot Hound Build" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Construct Bots Dinobot Riders Crosshairs Build" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Soundwave with Laserbeak" on EBAY