Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends

Transformers News: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends

Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 2:44PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 60,769

We also have new high resolution images for upcoming Legends class Hunt for the Decepticons figures Duststorm and Tuner Skids, as well as Toys'R'Us Exclusive "G1" Legends Devastator:

Duststorm

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

Tuner Skids

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

Devastator

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers resource.
Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111869)
Posted by Burn on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:46pm CDT
I may have just woken up, and my eyes may not be fully adjusted, but goddamn that is some horribly bright green on Skids!
And Devestator isn't much better.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111877)
Posted by UM Prime on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:50pm CDT
devastator looks boss
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111881)
Posted by Senator Ratbat on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:55pm CDT
Damn, this site gets updated fast. I'm liking all the bright green in this post - Skids had me doing a double take with that key lime green. I'm also excited to finally be getting a 'Con version of the Springer legends figure (almost positive there wasn't one before, haven't kept up with the big legends packs though). Not exactly the ideal color scheme, though. I was hoping for something more along the lines of the Spinister figure, or something Skywarp-ish. Constructicon Devastator looks sweet, but I wish there was a little more purple (or even black) on him. The green looks good, but it's almost...too green.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111883)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:58pm CDT
Help me out here...Old bot/con symbols or new for HFTD? :CON: :BOT: There are mixes all over! Look at Skids, then the Constructicons.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111893)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 11th, 2010 @ 3:07pm CDT
Duststorm and Skids are easy passes. Devastator, however, is freaking amazing! I never gotr the chance to pick him up originally, but I'm glad I waited! G1 schemes! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111897)
Posted by dirk2243 on August 11th, 2010 @ 3:14pm CDT
I think I will take two of Duststorm. I would like to paint one as incinerator from the first movie line.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111947)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:36pm CDT
Ugh, more voices in my head....

"G1 Devastator, trapped inside Movie Devastator. Buy me, you know you wanna make me, Movie Devastator, a Classics Devastator....

....I have this sudden urge to buy Devastator and make him G1 Devastator....
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111952)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:42pm CDT
That Devastator actually looks... pretty shiny. I might get after all.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111960)
Posted by Tyrannotaur on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:52pm CDT
Anyone else bothered by the fact that Devastator's face is green?
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111962)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:55pm CDT
Tyrannotaur wrote:Anyone else bothered by the fact that Devastator's face is green?

Now that you mention it, yeah... something looked just off enough to make it not perfect, and I think that's it :\

Oh well, I reserve final judgment until I see it person.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111968)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:10pm CDT
I might pick up that Devastator and sell off the previous one.
:BOT:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111982)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:40pm CDT

Looking forward to getting Dustorm. Dreading the inevitable Tuner Mudflap.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1111984)
Posted by omega666 on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:44pm CDT
Devy needs some purple but I still like.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1112009)
Posted by Kibble on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:28pm CDT
UM Prime wrote:devastator looks boss

I hate my boss...
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1112016)
Posted by adamassc on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:43pm CDT
Lovin the green Devestator, glad I didn't buy the wallyworld one.

That drum bothers me though. I'll have to paint it.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1112043)
Posted by Atomatron on August 11th, 2010 @ 8:24pm CDT
Tuner Skids Legends, if just one person buys that, Hasbro will have exceeded their own expectations for its sales. Like the other one though.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1112055)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 11th, 2010 @ 8:56pm CDT
O_o... Is TRU *trying* to fill their shelves and pegs with stuff guaranteed not to sell?

It'd be one thing if Devastator was in G1 coloring, or the theatrical coloring that Wal-Mart received, but this? It's just a mess. Ugly. >_<

I just can't imagine that this will sell well.

Animated Arcee, Animated Rodimus Minor, Masterpiece Grimlock...all will sell. That leaves a lot that won't.

A lot.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1112069)
Posted by Samsonator on August 11th, 2010 @ 9:29pm CDT
Way too much green and not nearly enough purple on that Devastator. If they're going for a G1 look, they need to break up that much green with something more than a little black. I'll stick to my movie colours version.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1112158)
Posted by Screamfleet on August 12th, 2010 @ 1:39am CDT
no purple on hasbro's devastator?

I might have to get takara's
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Legends (1112162)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on August 12th, 2010 @ 2:00am CDT
Screamfleet wrote:no purple on hasbro's devastator?

I might have to get takara's

This, except I already have done ;)

Why is Duststorm painted up as G1 Breakdown?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes - Throne of the Primes - SDCC 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Front Section Hasbro part original 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Left And Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Animated Wreck-Gar Voyager Class Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers g1 reissue walmart Minibot Bumblebee,outback,tailgate,swerve...." on EBAY
Buy "Magic Square Transformers  (Blaster, Huffer, Beachcomber & Seaspray) lot of 4" on EBAY
Buy "2018 “Transformers: Power of the Primes” Blackwing mint on sealed card Darkwing" on EBAY