Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts

Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts

Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 2:33pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 56,853

We also have two on card images for the upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts Firetrap and Sunspot:

Sunspot

View Larger Image

Firetrap

View Larger Image

Seibertron.com is your ultimate source for Transformers knowledge!

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111855)
Posted by heltskelt on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:37pm CDT
I thought Sunspot was an autobot. This stinks for those that didn't get Skystalker, Sunspot really clashes with Mindwipe. It doesn't look very stealthy.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111856)
Posted by Burn on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:38pm CDT
Sunspot - That mold simply doesn't work for me in white.

Firetrap - If we didn't have a Brawn in the ROTF line already, this would be the guy! Quite like that colour scheme.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111858)
Posted by Senator Ratbat on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:40pm CDT
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111861)
Posted by First-Aid on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:41pm CDT
Wow...lots of pasess for me in these waves. I think the only ones I'm getting are Highbrow and ELita 1 and the two new PCC 5 packs. Saving a lot of money...
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111864)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:43pm CDT
Senator Ratbat wrote:Firetrap is a little too top-heavy for me (and resembles movieverse Brawn a little too much), but Sunspot looks pretty boss. I've been itching for a 'Con bearing a similar Sunstorm-esque color scheme for a while now, and it seems to fit well with the bright color palette being used throughout the HTFD line. This confirms it - HTFD is giving me a serious erection.

*pours ice water over Senator Ratbat*

Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111868)
Posted by DMSL on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:46pm CDT
Repaints, pass.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111872)
Posted by UM Prime on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:48pm CDT
firetrap equals brawn
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111875)
Posted by Senator Ratbat on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:49pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So I'm not the only one getting a Brawn vibe from Firetrap. Well, darn now I have to choose between deluxe Brawn and Firetrap for my G1 section...

Well, you could always just pretend Firetrap is his similar-looking minicon partner. Being Scout class, Firetrap would be a pretty buff minicon, but hey, would you expect less from someone paired with Brawn?

And I'm digging the football helmet. He's ready to go bounding toward the 'Cons head first, knocking them over like bowling pins.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111889)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 11th, 2010 @ 3:03pm CDT
Sunspot=yuck.

Brawn, I mean, Firetrap is just too awesome to pass. BOS; love everything about that guy! :DANCE:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111927)
Posted by Valandar on August 11th, 2010 @ 4:07pm CDT
Firetrap = Brawn.

Movieverse Brawn = new character, I shall call him Thighmaster.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111941)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:29pm CDT
For some odd reason, Sunspot's screaming "Sunstorm homage" to me........... :-s
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111944)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:31pm CDT
Valandar wrote:Firetrap = Brawn.

Hmm, now that you mention it, he does make one hell of a G1 Brawn, with his intensely green alt-mode. I dunno, I may remove him from my "Do Not Get" list..... :-?
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111954)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:44pm CDT
Love 'em. I'll be scooping those up like a scooping machine scoops up stuff!

After that, analogy lessons!
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111965)
Posted by Tyrannotaur on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:59pm CDT
Sunspot is a pass, even though I love the mold.

I missed the original figure that firetrap is, so I will be getting him.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111970)
Posted by Vicalliose on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:11pm CDT
At least I'm exited about Sunspot. Since Skystalker is impossible to find... :roll:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111971)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:12pm CDT
I like the mold Firetrap uses. I may pick it up a second time.
:BOT:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1111987)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:49pm CDT
Valandar wrote:Firetrap = Brawn.

Movieverse Brawn = new character, I shall call him Thighmaster.

Movieverse Brawn = Rhinox, maybe? Just without the beast mode.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1112039)
Posted by Atomatron on August 11th, 2010 @ 8:17pm CDT
Sunspot w/o corresponding Mindwipe repaint = why??
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1112063)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 11th, 2010 @ 9:20pm CDT
I'll pick up firetrap because I didn't pick up Scattershot
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Scouts (1112099)
Posted by Agamemnon on August 11th, 2010 @ 10:43pm CDT
Thank you, amcgrath929. I thought that was Scattershot re-painted, but I wasn't sure.

I wish I had seen Skystalker on the shelves. Sunstorm...err...Sunspot is pretty ugly to have with Mindwipe. Overpay for Skystalker or hurt my eyes....hrm...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Retro Reissue G1 Headmasters Highbrow (F1024)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro F1027 Transformers Generations Retro Headmaster Skullcruncher Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ReAction Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger 100% Complete Legends Generations - Power of the Primes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Attacktix Battle Figure Game Transformers Star Wars Optimus Prime Darth Vader" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Transformers Reaction 2020 Target Exclusive Gold Armor Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: WRECK-GAR....COMPLETE!!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class GRAX & Skullsmasher Headmaster" on EBAY