Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers

Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers

Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 2:23pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 63,932

In addition to the other product photos we received from Hasbro today, we also have new photos of Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Banzai-tron, Battle Blades Optimus Prime, Highbrow, and The Fallen:

Banzai-Tron

Battle Blades Optimus Prime

Highbrow

The Fallen

View Larger Image

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers resource!

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111847)
Posted by Overcracker on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:29pm CDT
Like them all very much except for Skeletor ... err. Blue Original Prime Fallen. But I'll likely only pick up Optimus, and Banzaitron.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111854)
Posted by Senator Ratbat on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:36pm CDT
Man, I gotta say - the HFTD line is shaping up nicely. That blue Fallen is seriously gorgeous =P~ . Reminds me of Cryotek a bit. Banzaitron looks amazing as well, even though I know next to nothing about his character (aside from his brief stint in the IDW-verse). Even though the HTFD line is almost entirely repaints, it honestly has me more excited than the ROTF stuff. The packaging is a lot more attractive, and despite popular opinion, I tend to like the repaints even better than the originals. Payload had me drooling when I saw him at Target, and the new red Sideways repaint looks a thousand times better than the movie version. I also like that they're sort of injecting the G2 vibe into a lot of these, as well - whether that's been intentional or not.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111859)
Posted by Burn on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:41pm CDT
meh, repaints. Unimpressive. Highbrow however ...
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111860)
Posted by Convotron on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:41pm CDT
Nice photos but I think it's sad that whoever took the promo photo for Banzaitron in bot mode didn't manage to get the sword in good shape. Banzaitron looks less intimidating with a wibbly wobbly sword.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111871)
Posted by DMSL on August 11th, 2010 @ 2:48pm CDT
Pass on all.

I might get Banzai but i already have Bludgeon so i'm not gonna go out of my way to get him.

Highbrow disappoints me was hoping for a Classic Headmaster.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111890)
Posted by Forgotten on August 11th, 2010 @ 3:05pm CDT
Well I was right about Highbrow's faction. these will all make it to my shelves, I do love this aesthetic(if the scripts were half as good as the designs, the live action films would be unbeatable). And Banzai-Tron's sword isn't crooked, he just decided to use his kriss that day instead of his katana. :P
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111898)
Posted by chrisc4 on August 11th, 2010 @ 3:18pm CDT
HFTD isnt really doing it for me. I know there are new molds and they are pretty sweet and i might get them, but generations and pcc are way better. especially since we are getting a bucnch of repaints :BOOM:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111904)
Posted by Overcracker on August 11th, 2010 @ 3:28pm CDT
Burn wrote:meh, repaints. Unimpressive. Highbrow however ...

Only 2 of those are Repaints. and Banzaitron is a very good repaint.

So really only one is worthy of being "Meh-ed". That's not bad. 1 out of 4.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111909)
Posted by Rated X on August 11th, 2010 @ 3:35pm CDT
Even in a photo shopped picture they still have Banzai-Tron's rubber sword all bent out of shape. I appreciate Hasbro's honesty, but the rubber sword really sucks. Wish they just would have made it plastic. So much paranoia about how a small child might poke his eye out like if pencils, pens, and toothbrushes arent available to do equal harm in any household.

Ill buy Fallen just for the spear, and Highbrow strictly for plane mode as I hate his head sculpt. Who needs a voyager prime when I have leader class already ???
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111921)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on August 11th, 2010 @ 4:01pm CDT
I might get 2 out of the 4 above. If I can find him, I'd much rather prefer Bludgeon over Banzai, and the only thing that entices me about Fallen is his new head, hands, and staff. Not worth $20 to me. I'm impressed with this new Prime, and he looks light years ahead of previous versions. Highbrow is the best out of the 4 to me, but his awkward arms in bot mode have me...sceptical.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111938)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:27pm CDT
The only ones that are calling my name are Highbrow and the Fallen. Highbrow, because I may, emphasis on MAY, put him with my Classics, just because of the G1 name. Not official, but it's a possibility. And for the Fallen, since I don't own his mold yet, and he comes with his iconic staff. He would look great next to ROTF Voyager Starscream. :lol: ;)
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111958)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on August 11th, 2010 @ 5:48pm CDT
Banzaitron I might get a hold of... I'm liking the colours, but'll have to see him in person.

Prime, eh. I've yet to buy into the ROTF line except for Classics-esque characters, and I won't start now. Besides, if I had to get him, Takara Buster Prime all the way.

Highbrow, undecided. That face sculpt is ugly as sin, but that alt mode is sweet as mama's shoo fly pie. Might have to suck it up for him.

OMFG IT'S A G2 THE FALLEN

Now let's see all the people who went to BotCon '10 scrambling for him :3
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111974)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 11th, 2010 @ 6:22pm CDT
Hoitytoity wrote:
OMFG IT'S A G2 THE FALLEN

Now let's see all the people who went to BotCon '10 scrambling for him :3

Not me. That thing is ass all around.
:BOT:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1111999)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:11pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Highbrow, because I may, emphasis on MAY, put him with my Classics, just because of the G1 name. Not official, but it's a possibility.

Would it help if I pointed out that Highbrow is a fairly blatant Gobot reference, in form if not in name?

http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/gobot/gu ... /bolt.html
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1112001)
Posted by Tyrannotaur on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:15pm CDT
I will get Highbrow, then be annoyed when a cool repaint comes out. I bet one will have the monster mouth on the side of the plane like they used to do back in WWII. Like this... http://www.adchobbystore.com/sharks-mouth-y-side-sm.jpg

That new Fallen looks cool. I may buy it. I already have the crappy original one though... :CON:
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1112006)
Posted by sabrigami on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:21pm CDT
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1112007)
Posted by SlyTF1 on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:23pm CDT
Optimus and The Fallen look awesome! Highbrow looks...stupid. Banzai-Tron looks ok, I didnt even get th original Bludgeon yet.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1112014)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:42pm CDT
sabrigami wrote:Highbrow looks pretty cool, I may have to pick him up when he hits the shelves. It's just too bad they didn't make the propellers his hands or something like RotF HA Jazz or TFA Shockwave. I think it would have looked a little cooler that the weird hand thing he has going now. :-?

Looks like the props can rotate forward to be used as weapons, like ROTF Incinerator should have been.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1112019)
Posted by Galvatron X on August 11th, 2010 @ 7:49pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I didnt even get th original Bludgeon yet.

Wait...what...I don't understand...you didn't buy Bludgeon? He's the sh*t! Why not? :D

Ehhh, I'll most likely buy all these guys cuz I'm a completist, but I'm really only excited about Banzai-tron. I want to pose him up next to Bludge-boy. Highbrow's alright too.
Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers (1112027)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 11th, 2010 @ 8:01pm CDT
Caelus wrote:

http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/gobot/gu ... /bolt.html

Hmm, good point. Alright, Highbrow's probably going in Classics as a generic Autobot, I suppose. :lol: ;)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY